In 50 feet, you have arrived at your destination.
50英尺后到达目的地
Alicia Florrick?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
Yes. I'm Sergeant Cole McWain.
是的 我是科尔·麦克韦恩军士
May I see your I.D., please?
我能看一下你的身份证吗
Yes. Thank you.
可以 谢谢
Would you mind getting in the backseat, please?
请到后排入座
My cell phone's ringing. May I answer it?
我手♥机♥响了 可以接吗
Yes, you may.
可以 接吧
Hello, Eli. I can't talk right now.
你好 伊莱 我现在不方便说话
The FBI are investigating.
联调局在做调查
I know.
我知道
They're going after Peter.
他们要对彼得下手
Wait, how do you know?
等等 你怎么知道
Ruth came by my office.
鲁斯来过我办公室
Look, I-I need to go.
我 我得挂了
Wait. We're hiring a lawyer.
等等 我们打算请律师
Sounds like the smart thing to do.
听起来是个聪明的选择
Bye.
再见
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
We think they're coming after Peter again.
我们认为他们又要对彼得下手了
This is doctor's orders. I am cursed
这是医嘱 我中了
with high blood pressure.
高血压的诅咒
Just give me the bullet points.
把要点告诉我吧
The FBI is asking questions.
联调局在四处打听
Professional or personal?
打听公事还是私事
Both. About Peter's conduct
都有 是关于彼得上任后
in office or running for office? Both.
还是选举中的事 都有
That sounds serious.
听起来很严重
Or is it a smokescreen?
或者这只是个烟幕弹
Or both. So...
或两者都有 所以
You need a lawyer to figure out why you need a lawyer?
你需要一个律师来搞清楚你们为什么要请律师
Yes.
是的
The only thing I know for sure, this...
唯一可以确定的是 这位
FBI agent, Devereaux, he's out for blood.
联调局探员 德弗罗 不会善罢甘休
Like Gladiator, huh?
就像角斗士 对吧
Yes, like Gladiator. Well, then let's go.
对 像角斗士 那我们赶紧吧
There's no time to waste.
没有时间可以浪费了
Okay. Good. Just a few more. Diane,
好的 很好 再来几张 戴安
can you look at Cory? Cary.
你能看向科里吗 是凯里
Yes, sorry. Cary.
对 不好意思 凯里
Uh, you, sir, not so much teeth.
你 先生 别露那么多牙
Is this the right amount of teeth? Yes.
这样牙齿的数量正确了吗 可以
Great. Everybody say ABA?
非常好 大家一起说 ABA
ABA.
ABA
Good. Now just the women.
很好 现在女士们单独来
ABA.
ABA
No, I mean the men can step out, take five.
不 我是说男士可以出去休息五分钟
Thank you, men.
谢谢 男士们
What's the spin of this ABA article anyhow?
这个ABA的文章有什么说法吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
My guess is: third largest firm in Chicago.
我猜 是报道芝加哥第三大律所
It's not about women in the firm? No. Why?
不是写律所里的女性吗 不是吧 怎么
They sure are spending a lot of time with the women.
他们显然跟女人们接触很多
Okay, let's not go there.
好了 我们别往那边想
All publicity for the firm is good publicity.
只要是宣传律所就是好的
No, actually, that's not true.
不 其实不是这样
Okay, good.
好了 很好
So that's it?
这就结束了
Why are we waiting around here like schmucks?
那我们为什么要像傻子似的等在这里
David, he's probably just moving into another room.
大卫 他可能只是要换个房♥间
Let's calm down.
冷静点
Are we moving into another room?
我们要换房♥间吗
No. We're done.
不用 已经结束了
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, he's coming back tomorrow.
他明天还会过来
Yeah, but just to shoot the women.
对 但是只拍女士
Thanks, guys. Good shoot.
谢谢伙计们 拍得很好
Great. We'll just go back to the cleaning and cooking.
太好了 那我们回去洗衣做饭了
So, this ABA article,
这个ABA的报道
what's it about?
是写什么的
Well, what do you mean?
你是指什么
The firm, I think.
写我们律所吧 我想
Women at the firm?
写律所里的女性吗
No. Just the firm.
不是 是整个律所
This shoot tomorrow,
明天的拍摄
he just wants a photo of us with Alicia.
他只是想要我们跟艾丽西娅合照
That's all.
如此而已
She's not an equity partner.
她并不是权益合伙人
I know. I think it's about name value.
我知道 我想是因为她的名字有分量
But he just wants the female partners with her?
但他只要女性合伙人跟她合照
Cary, it's nothing.
凯里 没什么的
It's just an angle he's pushing.
这只是他尝试的一个角度
I don't think anything will come of it. Okay?
我想不会有什么其他结果的 好吗
Did you need something?
你有什么事吗
Yeah. Is Alicia out today?
是的 艾丽西娅今天出去了吗
She had that personal thing.
她有点私事
Oh, right. Well, when she calls in,
好的 如果她打电♥话♥来
could you forward her to me? Yeah.
能不能转给我一下 好的
What are you doing for lunch today?
你今天午餐要做什么
Eating.
吃饭
Would you like to eat together? 12:30?
你愿意跟我一起吃吗 十二点半
Sure.
好的
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You'll need to leave your phone and personal effects.
你的电♥话♥和私人物品都不能带
You'll be able to check your messages on breaks.
你可以在休息的时候查看信息
Please follow me.
请跟我来
Mrs. Florrick, there you are. Welcome.
福瑞克夫人 你来了 欢迎
Please.
请入座
We were just getting started. So you're right on time.
我们正要开始 你来的正好
Mrs. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
Captain Hicks.
希克斯上尉
I didn't know you'd be here.
我不知道你会来
I see you two know each other. Good.
看来你们认识 很好
At the expense of sounding like summer camp,
虽然会听起来像夏令营
I wouldn't mind if
但我还是希望
we went quickly around the table-- Martin.
大家能自我介绍一下 马丁
Martin Barnstone. Intelligence legal advisor.
马丁·巴恩斯通 情报处法律顾问
And other things.
还有些其他事务
Martin is our Ollie North.
马丁就是我们的奥利·诺斯
George Kirby. Legal advisor. State Department.
乔治·克比 法律顾问 国♥务♥院♥
George makes sure we follow the rules.
乔治确保我们按规矩办事
Captain Terrence Hicks. Army General's Corps Attorney.
泰伦斯·希克斯上尉 陆军总检察长
And now our two civilian advisors.
然后是我们的两位平民顾问
Both come highly recommended and vetted.
都得到大力推荐并经过审查
Alicia Florrick, wife to the governor.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 州长夫人
She has worked as civilian counsel in military court
她曾在军事法庭作为平民律师辩护
and comes at the recommendation
由黎奥拉·库恩上校推荐
of Colonel Leora Kuhn. And Ed.
然后是艾德
Edward Janoway.
艾德华·简诺威
Corporate lawyer with Palmer/Janoway.
帕&简律所的公♥司♥法律师
I think I'm the fire-breathing conservative
我想我就是让福瑞克夫人伤心欲绝的
to Mrs. Florrick's bleeding heart.
青面獠牙的保守党成员
And I'm Oren Cleary, Legal Counsel
我是奥伦·克里瑞
to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
参谋长联席会主席的法律顾问
It's a mouthful, I know.
名字有点长 我知道
This is a confidential session.
这是一次机密会议
All of the items and materials discussed here
在此讨论的所有项目和材料
are subject, under penalty of law, to confidentiality rules.
都适用保密条款 泄密将受法律惩处
You may take notes during this session, but those notes
可以在会议中做笔记 但是笔记
must be relinquished before we've finished.
必须在我们结束之前上交
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表