Wh... Uh, Dr. Dooley-- was he the tape guy?
什么...杜利博士是那个研究胶带的吗
No, fall pattern.
不是 掉落模式的
Yes, I did.
是的 我看了
I mean, Dr. Dooley's opinion only holds
杜利博士的观点只适用于
if the scene were undisturbed.
现场没有被♥干♥扰的情况
And what in your opinion disturbed the scene?
你认为是什么干扰了现场
This.
这个
I need you to find out everything you can about Roombas.
我需要你查找所有关于扫地机器人的资料
They're allowing Mrs. Smulders' Roomba into evidence.
他们允许将斯马尔德斯夫人的扫地机器人纳入证据
Okay, I'm on their Web site now.
好的 我现在在看他们的网站
What might alter a programmable route for a Roomba?
有什么能改变扫地机器人的既定编程路线
Oh, that's my call waiting. I'll call you back.
我这边有电♥话♥进来 回头打给你
Hello?
你好
Alicia Florrick? Yes, hello.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗 是我 你好
It's Lucca Quinn.
我是卢卡·奎恩
I need you to step in for me.
我需要你替我班
Um, I don't understand.
我不明白
I have a deposition this afternoon.
我今天下午有个取证
I need someone to cover for me in bond court.
我需要有个人替我出席保释法庭
Bar attorneys stick together, Mrs. Florrick.
在庭律师团结一致 福瑞克夫人
We cover for each other.
我们替彼此出席
What time do you need me? 1:00 to 4:00.
需要我什么时间到 一点到四点
You'll be the only attorney, so I'll need you there.
到时只有你这一位律师 所以我需要你
Okay, but I have to be in probate court at 4:30.
行 但我4点30得去遗嘱认证法庭
Shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.
应该没问题 谢了
Eli, this isn't healthy.
伊莱 这样下去不健康
Snow Nazis?
看「雪中纳粹」
Come on, make some calls.
振作点 打打电♥话♥
It'll make you happy.
你就高兴了
Good. W-Who can I call?
很好 要我打给谁
There you go.
这就对了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I highlighted the part that matters.
我把重要的句子标出来了
Thank you, Grace.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Can I stay and watch?
我能坐这儿看看吗
Definitely. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Eli. Hello.
伊莱 你好
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You got a haircut.
你剪头发了
It's sleek.
很精神
I wanted to apologize.
我要跟你道个歉
Obviously, I was very upset,
那会儿我心情不好
but I should never have said that to you.
但确实不该对你说那些话
It's okay. No, it's not.
没事的 不 怎么会没事
You never made me feel like the help.
我对你帮助甚少
And I always flattered myself to think I was...
我还总自以为是...
almost a friend.
你的半个朋友
So my apologies. Accepted.
我的歉意 我已接受
That's why I want to be your chief of staff.
所以我打算当你的幕僚长
You're gonna need a chief of staff.
你会需要幕僚长的
Someone to coordinate with the main campaign.
为你协调大选事宜
And it's better if you work with someone you know.
最好是跟熟人合作
Eli, I don't think I'll have a choice in this.
伊莱 这件事我可能做不了主
I can make this work for you.
我能帮你搞定
Whoever Ruth hires will make your life harder.
鲁斯找来的人会给你添麻烦
And it's not an easy job--
而且这工作不好做
They're going to want to rehabilitate you.
他们会要洗白你
Rehabilitate me?
洗白我
From your failed campaign last year, from your scandal.
我是指去年卸任收场的竞选 你的丑闻
They need to make you a wife again.
他们需要再次把你打造成贤妻
Doctor,
博士
you've shown us how the programmable Roomba
您说过定时扫地机器人
would have pushed a Clyde note
有可能把一张克莱德便利贴
under the Chagall painting.
推到夏加尔的画下面
But isn't it true that this machine's programmed path
但这台机器的设置路径
could be disrupted?
可能受到干扰对不对
I don't... uh, understand.
我不明白
Doesn't the instruction manual say
使用手册上不是说
that a low battery causes a Roomba to stop what it's doing
低电量时扫地机器人将停止工作
and return back to the base station?
自动返回起点
Oh, yes. Sheriff, please.
的确 法警 麻烦你
Your Honor, we haven't been prepared for this.
法官阁下 这个我们先前不清楚
Can you bring that Roomba back over here?
把那个扫地机器人拿过来
We need to get a better look at it.
我们要好好看一下
Let's see if the battery level's low.
电量低不低
Okay, where do I look?
应该看哪
That gauge there...
那个量表那里...
Um, Your Honor?
法官阁下
Do you see something sticking out there?
你看见有东西卡在那儿吗
Yes, another tack-on note.
看见了 又一张便利贴
Doctor, could you untangle that thing?
博士 请你把它拿出来
Selena.
塞利娜
Who's Selena?
塞利娜又是谁
Our housekeeper.
我们的女管家
We need to get to the housekeeper. But how do I do that?
现在得找到女管家 我要怎么做
Well, we need to hire an investigator. By the hour.
得雇个调查员 按小时计费的那种
Damn it, I have to get to bond court.
该死 我得去保释法庭了
But I thought that was tomorrow.
不是明天才去吗
No, I told another attorney I'd help her out.
是 现在是去帮另一个律师的忙
You know what, I'll ask for investigator references there...
这样 到了我再问有没有推荐的调查员
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Can I drop you someplace?
要坐顺风车吗
I think we got off on the wrong foot, Alicia.
我给你的第一印象不太好 艾丽西娅
I actually have a very good bedside manner.
其实我对人没坏心眼
Well, Peter seems happy. That's what's important.
彼得好像很高兴 这是关键
I want you to be happy, too.
我希望你也能高兴
We'll be needing to get you in front of a few key people.
到时我们需要你见几个重要的人物
To rehabilitate me?
洗白我吗
Yes.
是的
We hopefully won't eat up too much of your time,
希望不会占用你太多时间
but we need the voters to see the real you.
但要让选民看到你真实的一面
I'm not sure they'll like the real me.
他们大概不会喜欢我真实的一面
That's why we need to mold a real you that they'll like.
所以我们要打造一个受人欢迎的你
I'll be hiring you a chief of staff.
我会为你雇个幕僚长
Someone discreet.
做事谨慎的
Oh, I-I already have one.
我已经有人选了
You do? A chief of staff?
是吗 幕僚长吗
Yes. Who?
是的 是谁
Eli Gold.
伊莱·戈德
No, unfortunately, um,
不行 很遗憾
that won't work.
这样行不通
Why not?
为什么不行
Well, it's too soon.
太仓促了
Um, I want you to meet a few other options.
你得见见其他人选
No, I'm good with Eli.
不用了 伊莱就行
Mrs. Florrick, you're not paying for this. The campaign is.
福瑞克夫人 出钱的人不是你 是竞选团队
Yes, and they're not paying for me.
没错 但也没人付我钱
I'm volunteering.
我是义工
Are you suggesting you wouldn't be involved
你意思是说你不愿意参与
in your husband's campaign?
你丈夫的竞选吗
Yes, actually, I am.
没错 正是此意
It was good to talk to you. This is where I get out.
跟你谈得很愉快 我到了
If you want to find your own attorneys,
如需雇律师
you'll have to wait till tonight after the bond hearing.
必须等今晚保释听证会结束
I don't get involved with the fees.
我不参与处理保释金
So you will make arrangements with your own
各位要跟你们的在庭律师...
bar attorney.
商量清楚
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
please approach.
请过来一下
Are you serious?
什么意思
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表