So you got a little bit of both."
所以你应该都体验一点
Life. Us together.
生活 我们在一起
And now romance.
现在又有了浪漫
Hey. Do you have a minute?
能和你谈谈吗
Sorry. Are you all right?
不好意思 你没事吧
Yeah. I'm just, uh, studying precedents.
没事 我在研究司法先例
What's up?
怎么了
I need you to talk with Cary.
你得和凯里谈谈
Why?
为什么
Matan won't help and I need access
马坦不配合 而我又需要查查
to the prosecutor's work.
公诉人之前做的工作
Cary won't help me.
凯里不会帮我的
I'm the last person he'd help.
他怎么样都不会帮我的
I disagree.
我不这么认为
U.S. V. Nunez. Good.
努涅斯案 很好
Smart. And I got David Boies to argue for us.
很机智 我也找到了大卫·博伊斯为我们辩护
It'll impress the hell out of Cuesta.
肯定会给奎斯特法官留下深刻的印象
So, where are we on evidence?
我们证据找得怎么样了
We're trying to find the owner of the cell phone.
我们正在寻找手♥机♥的主人
We need a few more hours.
我们还需要几个小时的时间
I only have one witness.
我只有一个证人
Can you stretch it?
你能拖一拖吗
David Boies.
大卫·博伊斯
Chairman of the firm, Boies, Schiller & Flexner.
博伊斯&席勒&弗莱克斯纳律所主席
Sir, you are one of the most respected
先生 您是当今最受尊敬的
legal experts working today, is that correct?
从业法律专家 对吗
I'd rather not say that about myself.
我不敢这么称呼自己
And, uh,
而且
you are here as an expert on U.S. V. Nunez?
您是以努涅斯案专家的身份出席对吗
I am. But first, um,
是的 但是 首先
tell us a little about yourself.
向我们介绍一下你自己吧
Let's start with your childhood. Your Honor,
我们从童年开始聊聊 法官阁下
uh... relevance?
相关性呢
Oh, I think the relevance...
我觉得一会儿就
will become clear.
能明白相关性了
I'll give you a little leeway.
我就偏心你一点点
Where were you born, Mr. Boies?
博伊斯先生 您是哪里出生的呢
Things are looking up in court? A bit.
法庭的事情有好转 一点点
Knock on wood.
我在祈祷好运
I'm just trying to stay away,
我就是想躲开点
and focus on my core constituents.
关注我的选民
Which is why I wanted to meet with you, Dwight.
这也是为什么我约你见面 德怀特
I'm not here, Peter.
我没来见你 彼得
I'm just waiting on my wife who's shopping. Yes, I know.
我老婆在购物 我在等她 是 我知道
But you've given a lot of money to my campaigns over the years,
但是这些年来你一直为我的竞选投入了很多资金
and I wanted to tell you first...
我想第一个先告诉你
this isn't over. I know.
这一切还没有结束 我知道
Eli told me.
伊莱告诉我了
Good. Because there are a lot of paths to the future.
很好 因为未来还有很多路可以走
I know. Alicia.
我知道 艾丽西娅
Excuse me?
什么
Eli said we move our investments to Alicia.
伊莱说我们要把投资转移在艾丽西娅身上
Wha... to...
给 什么
Wha... what did Eli say?
伊莱说了什么
Alicia divorces you,
艾丽西娅和你离婚
she runs for office,
她竞选州长
we invest in her.
我们对她投资
It's good.
这很好
Especially when you look at her approval ratings.
尤其是她的支持率
I didn't know he was teaching.
我不知道他在讲课
Guest lecturer.
客座讲师
He looks like he's been doing this his whole life.
他看起来好像已经教书教了一辈子了
It's nice when people find their purpose.
能找到自己的目标是一件很棒的事
Thank you for helping with Peter.
彼得的事谢谢你帮忙
That's what I do.
这是我的工作
Lucca thinks...
卢卡觉得...
What does Lucca think?
卢卡觉得什么
Lucca thinks we should talk.
卢卡觉得我们应该谈一谈
About?
谈什么
Us.
谈谈我们的事
God.
天呐
I don't know.
我不知道
My head hurts every time I try to figure out
每次我试着弄清楚你想要什么
what it is you want and what I want
我想要什么 这两者又如何融合的时候
and how those two things may coincide.
我的头都很痛
No. Look...
别 听着...
your husband needs you.
你的丈夫需要你
I think sometimes you need to be needed.
我想有时候你也需要这种被需要的感觉
It keeps you from tipping over.
这样能防止你跟自己过不去
I j...
我...
Wait for me.
等着我
Okay?
好吗
Just wait.
等着就好
Talk to Matan. Matan won't help.
去找马坦 马坦不帮忙
Why did they not do a full search
为什么子弹丢了
of the evidence room for the missing bullets?
他们却不在证据储藏室里好好找找呢
Peter wouldn't sign off on it.
彼得不批准
No. After he left.
不 在他离任之后
What would be the point? The bullets were gone.
那有什么意义呢 子弹早就没了
There's a metal detector right outside the evidence room.
证据储藏室外有金属探测仪
I can't be the first person to have noticed that.
我不可能是第一个注意到这件事的人
The missing bullets... are still in there somewhere.
丢失的子弹一定还在储藏室的某个角落
Why did no one ever look after the mistrial?
为什么宣布审判无效之后没人去找找看呢
What would be the point?
这么做有什么意义
The truth. Cary, you always talk about the truth.
为了真♥相♥啊 凯里 你总说要追求真♥相♥
Oh, come on. Your husband caused that mistrial.
得了吧 是你丈夫造成了无效审判
That's the truth. Seriously.
那才是真♥相♥ 真的
So don't pretend like you actually care
所以别假装你好像真的在乎
about what really happened.
到底发生了什么一样
Well, if Peter did it, he did it.
如果是彼得做的 那我无话可说
I want to know what happened either way.
但我还是想知道到底发生了什么
A total search of the evidence room is a dead end.
全面搜查证据储藏室是行不通的
It would take too long. There's something else.
那要花很长时间 还有件事
There was a cell phone ringing on the Patty Tanniston 911 call.
帕蒂·塔尼斯顿的报♥警♥电♥话♥里有手♥机♥铃♥声♥在响
We need your help, Cary.
我们需要你的帮助 凯里
Who could've been there with Patty?
帕蒂那时候可能会跟谁在一起
And that's when you represented George Steinbrenner
你就是那时代理了乔治·斯坦布伦纳[洋基棒队老板]
in the suit against Major League Baseball?
帮他打了跟美国职业棒球大联盟的官司吗
Yes, that's correct.
是的 就是这样
Could you expand, uh, upon those thoughts?
你能就这些观点再展开描述吗
Which thoughts?
哪个观点
Uh, well, the thoughts about, you know,
就是那个 你知道的
what we were just talking about. Your Honor.
我们刚刚说到的那个 法官阁下
Seriously?
这也能行
Is that an objection?
你刚刚是在提出反对吗
Yes. Relevance. Excuse me.
是的 与本案无关 不好意思
Withdrawn.
我收回
Mr. Boies, actually, one quick question.
博伊斯先生 简单问一个问题
Do you think U.S. v. Nunez applies here?
你认为努涅斯案的判例在这里适用吗
Yes, I do. I think... Thank you, sir.
是的 我觉得... 谢谢您
No further questions.
没有问题了
No rebuttal.
不反驳
I'm not sure what I would rebut anyway.
反正我也不知道该反驳什么
Thank you, Mr. Boies-- that was an unadulterated pleasure.
谢谢您 博伊斯先生 真是非常荣幸
That's it? Yes. Thank you.
就这样 是的 谢谢您
Okay.
好吧
That was interesting. Your Honor,
这挺有趣 法官阁下
we have a witness here
我们现在有一位证人
whose cell phone was heard
她的手♥机♥声出现在
on the 911 tape. Seriously?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥录音带中 不是吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表