I disagree. Overruled.
我持不同意见 反对无效
We're ready.
我们准备好了
I know where that bitch lives,
我知道那婊♥子♥住在哪
and she worships me, so this won't be hard.
她对我很是尊敬 所以这不是啥难事
Just need to get her alone.
只需要她独处一人
Once I stick her with the sedative,
一旦我给她服用镇定剂
it's seconds till she twilights,
只需数秒她就会进入昏迷状态
then I'll take her limp body...
然后我就可以享用她柔软的身体...
I can't read this.
我读不下去了
That post is from October 23.
这个帖子是10月23日写的
The next day, October 24,
第二天 10月24日
did the defendant call you?
被告有打电♥话♥给你吗
He said he was checking up on Bella.
他说他是来上门看看贝拉的情况
But when you told him you were home alone,
但在你告诉他 你一个人在家
that Bella was out at a play date,
贝拉那天去朋友家玩了之后
did he ask if he could come by anyway?
他有没有问 他是不是还可以来拜访
He said he'd be in the neighborhood.
他说他正好要到附近
And if he hadn't been arrested and had stopped by,
如果他没有被捕 去了你家
you wouldn't have hesitated to let him in, would you?
你会毫不犹豫地让他进门吧
In all the times you were with Dr. Portnow,
在你们所相处的时间里 波特诺医生
did he ever say or do anything inappropriate?
有说过或者做过什么冒犯你的事吗
No, never.
没有 从来没有
You always found him to be a good physician
你一直觉着他是个好医生
and a caring person?
是个有爱心的人
I thought so, but...
我以前是这么想的 但是...
Lucy, October 24 wasn't the first time
露西 10月24日 不是第一次
Dr. Portnow called to check up on Bella, was it?
波特诺医生去家访贝拉是吗
No.
是的
Do you remember his calls to you
你还记得他在6月13日 7月11日
on June 13, July 11and July 25?
7月25日都有打电♥话♥给你吗
Not specifically,
不太记得
but Bella had a surgery during the summer.
但是贝拉确实在暑假的时候做过手术
Are you aware that Dr. Portnow posted on the fetish Web site
你知道波特诺医生在网站上写了
that he went to your house on those days?
他那几天去过你家
No.
不知道
So he may have had fantasies about you,
所以说 他虽然对你有性幻想
but he never acted on any of them, did he?
但从未采取过任何行动 是吗
I guess not.
我想是的
I don't know if I want to win this one.
我不确定我想赢这个案子
Why, cause you think he did it?
为什么 因为你觉着他犯事了
I mean, intended to do it?
我想问 他有意犯事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But when you fantasize about something that much,
但当你如此沉浸在性幻想中
I don't think it makes a difference.
我觉着跟真做也没什么区别
Yet there are 50 children alive today because of him.
因为他 50个孩子还活着
Yeah, and if we lose, there will be hundreds more
如果我们输了 将有几百个孩子会因为
who won't live because he'll be in prison.
他身陷监狱而不能得到救助
It's odd.
真是奇怪
That someone can be so good,
有人能如此好人
yet think things so bad.
又想着如此龌龊的事
It's people.
这就是人
They're all scum.
他们都是人♥渣♥
Damaged much?
有被伤到了
No, observant.
不 只是观察到了
Don't expect anything of anybody
如果你对任何人都没有期望
and you'll never be disappointed.
那你永远都不会失望
That's a sad way to live.
这是个悲伤的生活方式
It doesn't have to be.
不必悲伤
You and I are just sitting here, having a pleasant drink.
你和我两个人坐在着 愉快地喝着酒
But I don't expect anything of you,
但我对你没有任何期待
and you don't expect anything of me.
你对我也没有期待
Still, I'm not gonna kill you.
但我不会杀了你
Not yet, anyway.
至少现在不会
Bourbon neat, please.
请给我杯纯波旁酒
Good time on the fetish site?
恋物网站逛的很愉快吧
Ha-ha. Talked to a buddy in cybercrimes,
我跟一个做网络犯罪的朋友聊了
said they've never had a case of someone on the Brutal Mercy site
他们从未查到过任何野蛮慈悲网上的用户
actually committing a crime.
在现实中作案
Good. That helps.
很好 这对我们有利
But?
但是
But he is familiar with the case
但是他知道这个案子
because CPD is working it alongside the S.A.'s office.
因为芝加哥警局在跟州检合作
They have tracked down Ortolan246.
他们追查到了用户奥托兰246
The banker who shared Portnow's fantasy.
那个跟波特诺分享性幻想的银行家
Yeah, actually, he's a registered sex offender in Milwaukee,
他其实是密尔沃基的被记录在案的性侵害犯
and he is testifying for the prosecution.
而且他要为检控出庭作证
Damn.
该死
Alicia, can I talk to you for a second?
艾丽西娅 我能跟你聊一会吗
Sure.
当然可以
Listen, I don't want to leave you in the lurch,
听着 我不想在案子中间丢下你
but I'm on a plane tomorrow.
但我明天就要上机了
I can delay a week
我可以迟一周去
if you want me to finish this out.
如果你想让我跟完这个案子
No, you shouldn't.
不用了
Okay.
好的
Good luck.
祝你好运
How long will you be gone?
你会去多久
Couple months.
几个月
I...
我...
I understand if I don't have a job when I come back.
我理解我回来可能就没有这份工作了
Will you call me?
你能给我来个电♥话♥吗
Um... when you get back.
你回来的时候
Sure.
没问题
You ever spent any time in Northern California?
你以前去过北加州吗
Enough.
去够了
Too much fleece, too many ironic beards.
那儿太多羊毛 太多可笑的胡子
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye, Alicia.
再见 艾丽西娅
Oh, Monica, there you are.
莫妮卡 你在这
Appendix to the Federal Rules.
联邦法规附录
I flagged Form 18.
我标注了表格18
I still need the conforming examples...
我还是需要符合要求的案子...
Not until you get me on the phone
在那之前 先给我联线上
with the egghead from Chicago Polytech.
那个芝加哥综合理工学院的书呆子
I tracked down Professor Kennedy's secretary.
我找到了肯尼迪教授的秘书
She is waking him.
她去叫他了
Monica, is Form 18...?
莫妮卡 表格18...
It's a template for simplified pleading.
是起草诉辩状的简化模板
We don't need more than that.
简化版足够了
Hey. If you want to grab a quick nap...
如果你想打个盹...
When this is over.
等干完活
I... didn't want to eat this.
我...不要吃这个
We're not gonna make this filing deadline, are we?
咱们赶不上归档截止期了吧
No.
赶不上
Where are you going?
你要去哪
We need more bodies.
我们还需要人手
Manny Hofstadter,
我叫曼尼·霍夫施塔特
aka Ortolan246.
也就是奥托兰246
Are you a convicted sex offender, Mr. Hofstadter?
你是否因性侵被定罪 霍夫施塔特先生
You could say that.
可以这么说
And what is your occupation?
你的职业是
Trucker, long-haul.
长途卡车司机
That's an isolating life, isn't it?
这种生活比较孤独吧
I guess you could also say that.
也可以这么说吧
So when you're driving and you stop for the night,
当你在路上 停车过夜时
what do you do?
你都做什么
Ah, hang out in the back of my rig, read some.
在车厢里呆着 看看东西
Mostly go online.
多数时间会上网
Do you visit a lot of fetish sites?
你经常上恋物癖网站吗
Used to.
以前常上
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表