Like every new husband. A good feeling--
就跟所有的新婚丈夫一样 前几个月
for the first few months, then...
感觉很好 然后
Why isn't Peter helping you?
彼得为什么不来帮帮你
Eli? Don't ask me.
伊莱 别问我
Alicia? Mom, have you been drinking?
艾丽西娅 妈 你是不是喝酒了
What? No. It's 2:00 in the afternoon.
什么 没喝啊 现在才下午两点
I can smell it on your breath.
我都闻到你的酒气了
I had a little wine at lunch, but I haven't been drinking.
我就中午喝了一点点红酒 我又没一直喝
Oh, my God. Let's go, ladies. We're gonna have some fun.
天呐 来吧女士们 我们会玩得很开心的
I'll be there in a second.
我马上就来
Eli, get her some mints or something.
伊莱 给她点薄荷什么的
So I couldn't find any other discrepancies in his story.
我找不到他的说法里其他不一致的地方
He's all over social media.
社交网络上到处都有他
He's bragging about his new drug,
到处炫耀他的新药品
talking about his brother.
谈一些他哥哥的事情
But...?
但是呢
But then I ran his mug shot
但是我用脸部识别软件
through facial recognition software
搜索了他的照片
and I got a hit.
我找到了一个匹配的
You did all that?
这都是你做的吗
I know.
特厉害对吧
Well, Zach helped.
其实扎克帮忙了
So what is it?
那这是什么
Roland.
罗兰德
But he's in a group of FBI agents.
但照片里他和一群FBI探员站在一起
He's FBI?
他是FBI的
If that's him, he is.
如果照片里是他 那他就是FBI的
Mrs. Florrick, ready to go.
福瑞克夫人 该走了
So, as a working woman--
作为一位工作女性
the mother of two,
一位两个孩子的母亲
not to mention the wife of the governor--
而且还是州长的妻子
how do you do it?
你是怎么办到的
Manage it all? Oh, well, with great help from my mother.
你如何♥平♥衡这一切的 我有我妈妈帮我
She's always there when you need her.
当我需要她的时候她总是在我身边
So, what's your go-to meal, Veronica?
维罗妮卡 你的拿手菜是什么
Well, Mama Jill,
其实呢 吉尔
I'd have to say that right now, it's ordering pizza.
实话实说 现在拿手的就是叫披萨外卖♥♥了
Well, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?
叫披萨外卖♥♥也没什么错 对吧
Every once in a while.
过一段时间叫一次
But today you're gonna teach Alicia
但是今天你要教艾丽西娅
how to make your special lasagna.
做你拿手的千层面
Yes, my special lasagna.
对 我的拿手千层面
You remember, dear,
你记得吗 亲爱的
my special lasagna that I made for you all those years?
这么多年我给你做的拿手千层面
Yes, mom, I can't wait to taste it.
当然了妈妈 我等不及尝尝了
You may have noticed the tone of Alicia's voice.
你们可能注意到了艾丽西娅的语气
The irony in it.
讽刺我呢
I guess I just wasn't a very good cook when she was growing up.
大概是她小时候我的厨艺不怎么样吧
But you must be making up for lost time.
但是你肯定弥补回了那段时光
Yes, I've had to step up, haven't I?
当然了 我弥补回来了
Oh, really? Is that what this has been?
真的吗 这段时间的事都是为弥补啊
Yes. It has.
是 是这样
Oh, I know, you're making fun, but it has.
我知道你在开玩笑 但确实是这样
Ever since, you know... the issues. Mom...
自从那个... 妈
Yeah, what I mean to say is,
我想说的是
a mother needs to be with her daughter when things get... difficult.
生活艰难的时候妈妈要和女儿在一起
So what other preparation... And when I say "difficult,"
还需要什么准备工作呢 我说艰难
I'm not talking about marital difficulties.
指的不是物质上困难
Mom, why don't we just change the subject?
妈 我们换个话题吧
Don't patronize me.
别对着我居高临下的
Get me Eli Gold!
把伊莱·戈德给我叫来
I'm not saying what you think I'm saying.
我说的和你以为的不是一回事
I stayed away for two years
我离开了你两年
because you didn't call me.
因为你一直没给我打电♥话♥
Mom, I didn't call you
妈 我没给你打电♥话♥
because I didn't know where you were.
因为我不知道你在哪
So what about this lasagna?
这个千层面还做吗
Thought you might've forgotten me.
我以为你忘了我了
Who was your faculty advisor at Stanford?
你在斯坦福的时候导师是谁
What? In the computer science department.
什么 你在计算机系的时候
Um, no one in particular. But what was his name?
不是什么大人物 那他叫什么
Um... I don't know.
我不知道
Why is there a Cuban family living in your apartment?
你公♥寓♥里为什么住着一家古巴人
Maybe you called the wrong number?
你是不是打错电♥话♥了
What's the right number?
那电♥话♥号♥码应该是多少
Why are you asking me this?
你为什么要问这些
Because you're not who you say you are.
因为你不是你说的那个人
And you sabotaged my defense strategy
而且你搅黄了我的辩护策略
and I want to know why. Look, I didn't mean to.
我想知道是为什么 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I...
对不起
lost my temper.
我没控制好情绪
That's you.
这个是你
Are you in bed with the FBI?
你在替联邦调查局做卧底吗
Are you an informant?
你是线人吗
That's not me, Mrs. Florrick.
这不是我啊 福瑞克夫人
You don't have to lie to me.
你不必对我说假话
You're covered by attorney-client privilege.
你受律师与当事人保密特权保护
Okay. So this is what's going to happen:
那好 接下事情会这样
I'm going to the judge
我会去找法官
and I'm going to ask to be relieved as your attorney.
跟他说我不再是你的律师了
I can't let you do that.
你不能这么做
You have no choice. Yeah, I do.
你没得选择 我有
I don't think you want me going to the judge
我想你不会希望看到我跑到法官那儿
and telling him how you got me to perjure myself.
告诉他你是怎么教我做伪证的
What did you say?
你说什么
No, it's what you said.
不 是你说的
"You can't be convicted of making GHB if it wasn't GHB.
你不能因制♥造♥G水被判有罪
You can only be convicted of making an analogue.
你只能因制♥造♥类似药物被判有罪
But if you thought you were making GHB..."
但如果你以为你制♥造♥的是G水...
I never told you to lie.
我可没让你去撒谎
In fact, I explicitly told you not to lie.
事实上 我还很明确地告诉你不能撒谎
Let's let the judge decide.
那让法官来做判断吧
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
All that matters is that you keep representing me
重要的是你得一直做我的律师
until I get my day in court.
直到我出庭作证那天
Eli? Over here.
伊莱 我在这
This is your office?
这就是你的办公室吗
I know.
是啊
But once I get some plants and pictures...
只要放点植物和几幅画进来
I think it could really be something.
这里还是不错的
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm being set up.
我被陷害了
No, Ruth wouldn't go after you.
不会啊 鲁斯不会去害你的
Not Ruth.
不是鲁斯
The FBI.
是联邦调查局
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I have a client who I thought was a drug designer.
有个客户我原以为他在设计毒品
But I think he's an FBI informant.
现在我觉得他是联邦调查局的线人
As part of his defense,
作为他的辩护律师
I was walking him through a few different case scenarios.
我帮他预演了几种可能的情况
I explained the implications of each
还跟他解释了每种情况的后果
and I let him decide how he wanted to testify.
让他自己决定如何作证
Is that a lawyerly way of saying you helped him lie?
你是在用律师的方式 说你教他撒谎了吗
No.
不是
But it could be interpreted that way.
但也可以这样理解
What are you thinking? Enemies of Peter?
你觉得呢 是彼得的敌人吗
Or you.
或者你的
It's a primary.
初选阶段
Anything could happen.
一切皆有可能
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表