It was so nice spending time with you, Ms. Paige.
很高兴和你聊天 佩琪女士
You are an inspiration to all urban children.
你是所有城市孩子的榜样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, don't beat yourself up.
别太逼自己
I don't know the first thing about wines.
我根本不了解红酒
Ms. Paige, hello.
佩琪女士 你好
Uh, Courtney.
叫考特妮就好
And I still am a Houston girl.
我就是个休斯顿姑娘
My drink of choice-- any soda with the word "Cherry" in it.
我喝酒从来都是苏打饮料加任何名字里带樱桃的酒
This was a disaster tonight, wasn't it?
今晚简直就是个灾难啊
No. I like, um... reality.
我喜欢 真实的感觉
Well, you got a lot of that tonight.
今晚彻彻底底的都是真的
Don't worry so much.
别太担心
You're the second person to tell me that tonight.
你是第二个这么跟我说的人
Well, then it must be true.
那这肯定是真的
I got it.
我去开
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What am I...?
我在做
Are.... are you asking what am I doing here? With Craig Hallman?
你是问我在家干什么吗 跟克莱格·赫尔曼
What are you doing with Craig Hallman?
你跟克莱格·赫尔曼在搞什么
Mr. Landau, I'm a bit tired.
朗度先生 我有点累了
I know he's pushing for a new vote.
我知道他在搞一轮新投票
I know he was here.
我知道他找过你
Yes, and I know that your wife is
是的 而我也知道你夫人是
a part owner of KLT.
KLT的股东
He tell you that?
他跟你说的吗
No.
不是
Are you gonna vote against me?
你要投反对我的票吗
Mr. Landau, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
朗度先生 我还没决定怎么做
I can hurt you.
我可以毁掉你
I can hurt Peter.
我也可以毁掉彼得
Gentlemen,
先生们
I think this man has something to say to you.
我觉得这个人想跟你们聊聊
I don't mean physically.
我不是指身体上的伤害
You can recover from being physically hurt.
肉体之痛可以恢复
Oh, look, just stop it, Frank.
省省吧 弗兰克
Let me vote the way I want to.
我想按我自己的意愿投票
Think about this.
考虑下这个
Your new little friend, Hallman, is part owner of Swan Systems.
你的小伙伴赫曼是天鹅系统的股东之一
Nobody's innocent here.
大家都有猫腻
So you either vote for me or him.
所以你不是选我就是选他
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
So, could the T-Port be hacked?
所以说便携科技是被黑了吗
T-Portable, and yes.
是便携科技车但却是事实
I thought you said that was impossible. Is that an objection?
我觉得他想说不会被黑 你是反对吗
What I said was, it was impossible
我想表达的意思是 汽车智能系统被黑
for the car to be hacked
却没留下痕迹
without the hacker leaving a trace.
是不可能的
The only time the car is vulnerable
但唯一可能被黑的情况
is when it goes into computer update.
是在更新该软件系统时
Someone could plant a virus while it was happening,
有人可能在这样的情况下植入病毒
and no one would notice.
并且不会被发现
So, you're saying the hack came from inside the company? Yes.
你是说黑客是内贼吗 是的
That's what I'm saying. I did a search.
这就是我想说的 我做了一个调查
Mr. Brewster, the idiot coder over there,
那边那个二货程序员 布鲁斯特先生
had idiot coder friends, all idiot coders, too,
有一群二货程序员朋友 都是二货
and they all eat at Acapulco,
他们都在阿卡普尔科就餐
and they all smell like elephants at the circus.
他们身上都有一股马戏团大象的味道
Mr. Dudewitz. They hacked the TPortable
杜德威茨先生 他们在他车开出前
hard drive before he took the car out.
侵入了便携科技车的系统硬盘
They wanted to play with him? That's right. Humans
他们是想作弄他吗 对 又是人类
always there to disappoint.
总是令人失望
They wanted to spook him, but they crashed his car
他们只是想吓吓他 没想到他发生车祸
into your car, ma'am, I'm sorry to say.
撞了你的车 夫人 很抱歉
And then they covered their tracks?
然后他们清除了入侵痕迹
Yes, they wiped the hard drive.
是的 他们清理了系统硬盘
I hope you have enough insurance
希望你能获取足够保费
to cover this, Charles.
掩盖这些 查尔斯
You're pretty happy about this?
这么做你很开心吗
It's just money.
小钱而已
One less horse for your homestead.
对你来说九牛一毛
Thank you, Mr. Dudewitz.
谢谢你 杜德威茨先生
Can I leave now?
我可以走了吗
I was just coming to see you.
我来看看你
I'm so glad. Shall we?
深感荣幸 能进去说吗
It's-it's being cleaned.
正在打扫
Just wanted to thank you for inviting me to the Florricks'.
只是感谢你邀请我到福瑞克家做客
No problem. I'm sorry it was so, uh... eventful.
不客气 非常抱歉 遇到那么多事
I like events.
有事情是好事
No reason to apologize to me for that.
你不必就此道歉
So what do you think?
你怎么看的
Of Peter and Alicia?
你是说彼得和艾丽西娅吗
I thought they were boring.
我觉得他们很无聊
Oh. Like a real married couple.
像一般夫妻一样
I'm gonna back Peter.
我决定支持彼得
Good.
很好
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 打住
You have constantly... That's
你总是... 这就是
the only reason why we're in complete disagreement.
我们分歧的唯一原因
...been acting as a gadfly with only one interest. Imagine if the rest...
别总把搅局当唯一乐趣 想象其他人
That's stopping this board from moving forward.
你这是要让我们停滞不前
Imagine if the rest of the board was... You're obsessed...
试想下其他人也如此 你太纠结于...
Any other discussion?
还有人有意见吗?
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
do you have any discussion about this very important issue?
你想就这个重要问题发表意见吗
Would you like me to have some?
你想我发表意见吗
I would like you to speak for yourself.
我希望你为自己代言
I think that the two of you... have issues.
我认为你们两个...有矛盾
That may be true, but you still have to vote on it.
即使事实如此 但还是得投票
The election board either has to renew its license
选举委员会表决 选择授权KLT
with KLT and its voting machines,
使用其投票机
or reject it and license with Swan.
或拒绝KLT选择天鹅系统
All those for Swan,
同意选择天鹅系统的
raise your hands.
举手表决
All those against?
反对的请表决
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表