Well...
这么说...
Yeah.
也对
Not necessarily better.
现在也未必就好了
Go home, Cary. Take a nap.
回家吧 凯里 打个盹
An afternoon off isn't gonna change anything.
请一下午假没什么的
That's your client.
那是你们的客户
We're countersuing.
我们要反诉你们
That drone was an $80,000 prototype.
那架无人机值8万美元
And we'll assess punitive.
并且我们会进行惩罚性估值
See you in court, then.
那就法庭见吧
Your offices look great, by the way.
顺便一提 你们的办公室看起来不错
Dipple won't back our client after that, will he?
迪普尔不会支持我们的客户了 对吗
I don't know. The doctor has good aim...
我不知道 这个医生准头不错
And Reese Dipple loves the second amendment.
而里斯·迪普尔非常支持第二修正案
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Jason?
杰森
Hey, this is Jason. Leave a message.
我是杰森 请留言
Hey. Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm alone here.
我现在一个人在家
Call me when you get this.
收到留言给我回个电♥话♥
I'm just saying, he knew details.
我只是说 他知道那些细节
What kind of details? He had a transcript
什么细节 他有一整份
of an entire phone conversation you and I had.
我和你的通话记录
About? Judge schakowsky.
关于什么的 沙考斯基法官
He... what?
他... 什么
How you tipped that Judge off about the FBI sting.
你是怎么跟他通风报信联调局那件事的
The only way he could know that
他听到那段的唯一途径
is if he had a wiretap in the governor's office.
就是他在州长办公室装了窃听器
Is he insane?
他疯了吗
He's like an evil boy scout.
他看起来是挺邪恶的
He said he wants you to testify against Peter at the trial.
他说他希望你在庭审的时候指认彼得
Wait... Did he say "Trial" or "Grand jury"?
等等 他说的是「庭审」还是「大陪审团」
"Trial", I think. Is that important?
应该是「庭审」 这很重要吗
If he said "Trial", that means he knows
如果他说的是「庭审」 那就表明他知道
he's gonna get an indictment.
他能弄到起诉书
He definitely said "Trial""
他肯定说的是「庭审」
Damn it!
该死
That's you shooting the drone down, isn't it?
那是你把无人机给打下来了 对吗
Yes. That is me.
对 是我
Your honor, we request an immediate judgment
法官阁下 我们请求立即
as a matter of law-- Dr. Nachmann just admitted
进行裁决 纳赫曼医生刚刚承认
to violating your ruling.
他违背了您的裁决
Your honor, you said the drone could fly.
法官阁下 您说的是无人机可以继续使用
You didn't say Mr. Nachmann couldn't protect his property.
您没有说纳赫曼先生不能保卫他的财产
Oh, come on. Is that an objection?
拜托 这算是反对吗
No, it's an expression of amazement.
不 这只是我表示惊叹
Show me in the order where...
请告诉我在判决中...
No one needs to spell it out.
我们不需要逐字逐句地找出来
No one did spell it out.
没人有逐字逐句找了
And by analogy to the rule of lenity...
根据法律从宽原则
Oh, lenity. Where are we going next,
从宽原则 接下来是什么
Expressio unius?
明示原则吗
Oh, well, now that you mention it... Your Yonor, please,
既然你提出来了 拜托 法官阁下
isn't it implicit in your order
难道您的裁决之中没有隐含
not to shoot at my client's drone?
不许击落我的客户的无人机要求吗
Why?
为什么
It's illegal to discharge a firearm
在芝加哥使用枪♥械♥是违法的
in Chicago but not in Oak Park.
但是在橡树公园却是合法的
It's not the weapon we're objecting to.
我们反对的并不是枪♥械♥
It's the target.
而是其目标
We ask for compensatory damages in the amount
我们要求八万元的损害赔偿
of $80,000, and $10,000 in punitives,
以及一万元的惩罚性赔偿
along with a clear instruction from the court
以及法♥院♥明确指示
that the defendant may not shoot drones out of the sky.
被告不许击落无人机
Actually, Your Honor, I would like an opportunity
法官阁下 请给我个机会
to examine him first.
先问他几个问题
He's already admitted to shooting it down.
他已经承认将其击落的事实
But he didn't admit to doing anything wrong.
但他并没有承认这有错
May I? By all means.
可以吗 当然
Dr. Nachmann, did you feel threatened by the drone
纳赫曼医生 昨天无人机从你屋顶飞过
flying over your house yesterday?
你觉得受威胁了吗
Yes. I did.
是的
Threatened? Seriously?
受威胁 不是吧
Did you believe it was making
你当时认为
a violent, riotous, or tumultuous assault?
无人机正对你进行暴♥力♥混乱无序的攻击吗
Yeah, with all the noise and the hovering, absolutely.
是的 当然 发出嘈杂的声音 在空中盘旋
Oh, this is ridiculous. Did you believe
这太可笑了 你认为
what you did was necessary to repel the drone?
为击退无人机 你当时的行为是必要的对吗
Very much so.
正是如此
720 ILCS 5/7-2 allows the use of force
720伊州成文法汇编第5章第7条第2款规定
in defense of one's dwelling.
允许为保护自身居所使用武力
Castle doctrine? You're applying castle doctrine?
堡垒原则 你要用堡垒原则「住♥宅♥防卫法」
Your Honor, this is still about Mr. Dipple's
法官阁下 这仍不过是迪普尔先生
libertarian fantasies...
自♥由♥论者的幻想
Again, the plaintiff is attempting to provoke bias.
原告又在企图诱导偏见
Castle doctrine allows the use of force
堡垒原则允许为终止或防止非法入侵
to the extent necessary to terminate or prevent unlawful entry.
在合理必要的限度上使用武力
Are you saying Dr. Nachmann thought
你是说 纳赫曼医生以为
the drone was going to enter his home?
无人机计划驶入他的居所吗
Drones are capable of doing more than record video, Your Honor.
不仅会摄像 无人机还有其它功能 法官阁下
They can steal, interfere with,
它们可以偷窃 干扰
and destroy things inside the house
甚至无需进屋
without ever entering.
就能毁坏屋内设施
The drone overflight was a de facto intrusion,
无人机飞过事实上就是非法入侵
which means castle doctrine applies.
堡垒原则适用这一情况
Honestly... is that a reasonable fear?
说真的 这样的惧怕说得通吗
No! Yes!
说不通 说得通
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
You just sat there
你就坐那不管
and let Diane beam Alicia up to our floor?
让戴安关照艾丽西娅 将她移至高层
Do you realize that the camel's nose is already in our tent...
你知道再不采取行动 咱们就要靠边站了
That was the lesser of two evils.
相比之下 这也没那么糟
What's the other evil?
与什么相比
Having a pantless octogenarian scaring away clients.
让不♥穿♥裤子的八旬老人吓走客户
We're name partners, David.
咱们是冠名合伙人 大卫
Nobody can move us out.
没人能挤走咱们
Together we have more equity
咱俩在律所的财产
in this place than Diane does. And...
加起来都比戴安多 而且...
if we have to play that trump card... so be it.
如果非要使出杀手锏 那就走着瞧
I don't know if you're confident or covering,
我不知道你是自信还是掩饰
but I do know this: This is war.
但我清楚一点 开战了
And before the women make their next move,
赶在她们下一步行动前
we need to fire a shot across their bow.
咱们得警告她们一下
Mr. Pert, what are we seeing there?
珀尔特先生 画面中的是什么
An unmanned aircraft system--
无人驾驶飞行器
Drone, in common parlance--
通俗的说法 就是无人机
modified to carry AR-15 machine gun.
做了调整 携带AR-15机♥枪♥
With all due respect, Dr. Nachmann would have known
恕我冒昧 纳赫曼医生应该能认出
if Ms. Hamm's drone was carrying a machine gun.
哈姆女士的无人机是否携带了机♥枪♥
Thank you, Your Honor.
说得真好 法官阁下
But drones can carry more than just machine guns, can't they?
但无人机不仅能携带机♥枪♥ 对吗
Absolutely.
没错
Did that drone have a handgun attached to it?
那架无人机上带了手♥枪♥是吗
A Beretta pico.
一把贝雷塔手♥枪♥
Only about five inches long.
大概只有12厘米长
Drones can be fitted to carry virtually any weapon.
调整后的无人机几乎能携带任何武器
Okay, uh, this is, uh, entertaining,
行了 这很有趣
but I'm not sure why it's relevant.
但这有何相关
It's not. The havoc that drones can wreak
毫不相关 无人机造成的破坏
isn't limited to weapons, is it, doctor?
不仅限于携带武器 对吗 博士
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表