So what do I do?
那我该怎么办
Just... let me find out what's happening
先让我查个清楚
and I'll get back to you.
然后会跟你说
Oh, wait, was the strategy yours
等等 让客户撒谎
to get your client to lie?
是你的主意吗
It wasn't a lie.
那不算撒谎
Okay. Okay. But was the strategy yours?
不算就不算 可那是你的主意吗
No. It wasn't.
不是啊
Whose was it?
是谁的主意
Eli, you're not...
伊莱 你不能...
Oh, Mrs. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
Ruth. Thank you for your time today.
你好 谢谢你抽空
Cooking.
去做饭
Yes, it was a...
那是一次...
unusual experience.
非比寻常的经历
I hope you got what you needed out of it.
希望能帮到你
A lot came out of it.
帮了大忙呢
I just wish we had another chair.
真希望这里能多把椅子
We could have a prayer circle.
这样我们就能一同祷告了
Um, well, I should go.
我先告辞了
Thank you, Eli.
谢谢你 伊莱
I'm gonna get in here.
我要进来
Excuse me.
抱歉
Thank -- bye.
谢了 再见
Bye-bye.
再见
You told her to tank the cooking show?
是你让她搞砸节目的吧
I didn't need to.
都不用我出马
Alicia and her mom do not have
艾丽西娅和她妈妈的关系
what you would call a "Traditional" Relationship.
不如你们说的那般「传统」
If you'd worked with her longer,
和她共事久了
you would know that.
你自然会发现
When you hurt me, you hurt Peter.
你害我 就是在害彼得
I do not want to hurt either of you.
我没想要害你们任何一个
Eli Gold, what am I gonna do with you?
伊莱·戈德 我该拿你怎么办呢
You could quit.
你可以辞职啊
My mom should be here soon.
我妈应该快回来了
Can I get you anything?
要喝点什么吗
Oh, no, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
I'll just wait here.
我坐着等就好
Diane? Alicia.
戴安 艾丽西娅
I'm so sorry to barge in like this.
很抱歉我这样突然造访
Oh, no, don't be sorry.
不必介意
I'm sure we can take a break from whatever we're doing.
事情再多我肯定也能抽空见你
Oh, yes.
是啊
There's a lot of calls to return,
你还得回很多电♥话♥呢
but I'll hold them, Mrs. Florrick.
但我会先处理的 福瑞克夫人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, first, let me just say
首先 我得先说一下
how impressed I was
你当时处理
with the way you handled the Smulders inheritance.
斯马尔德斯遗产案的方式太令人惊叹了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
We seem to have an overload of cases
我们律所案子太多了
and not enough associates to handle them.
却没有足够的律师进行处理
The partners and I met, and, um,
我和合伙人开过会了
we would like to give a few of them to you.
我们想将其中一些案子分给你
Uh... thank you.
谢谢
They're not huge cases.
虽然不是什么大案子
I'm not a huge firm.
这里也不是什么大律所
How is it, being on your own?
自己打拼 感觉如何
It's been a bit of a struggle, but...
遇到了些挫折 但...
actually not bad.
感觉不错
Big firms aren't what they used to be.
大律所变得和以前不一样了
Well, it sounds like business is good.
听起来行情还是不错啊
You have an overload of cases.
你们案子都忙不过来了
Yes, I guess it is good.
是啊 我想这是好事
Diane, will you excuse me for a minute?
戴安 我先失陪一下好吗
So, your guy is a lying egomaniac.
你的客户就一谎话连篇的自大狂
Do you trust him to get through trial?
你确信他能挺过庭审吗
No.
不确信
Well, we can't put him on the stand again.
我们不能再让他出庭作证了
I don't need him dragging my client down.
不能让他把我的客户拖下水
Your strategy, the catch-22,
关于你那「双环困境」的策略
are you always so creative with the truth?
你对事实一直如此富有创造力吗
I am when I've been pushed to reject a one-year deal.
只有在我被迫放弃入狱一年的协议时
I think we should sever our cases.
我认为你我应该把案子分开
Separate trials, separate juries.
不同陪审团 分别审理
Yeah, sure.
好
Great meeting. Thanks.
见面愉快 多谢
Screw you.
滚蛋吧
The state calls Scott Pierre-Paul.
检方传唤斯考特·皮埃尔保尔
Mr. Pierre-Paul, do you have reason to believe Roland Hlavin
皮埃尔保尔先生 你有理由相信
knew he was making a designer drug?
罗兰德·拉温很清楚他在研制一种致幻药吗
Yeah, he knew.
是的 他知道
He marketed it as an alternative to GHB.
他称其为G水的替代品
Said it was safer, no adverse side effects.
更安全 没有副作用
And did he ever claim that his drugs
他是否声称他的药物
were better than GHB?
比G水更好
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, that was the whole point.
好了 我问完了
His testimony is gonna convict you.
他的证词会证明你有罪
We need to come clean.
我们必须坦白
About what?
坦白什么
About you, who you are.
比如说 你是谁
No.
不
You think that the FBI is gonna protect you
你以为只要你不说出自己的身份
if you don't give up your identity, but they're not.
联邦调查局的人就会保护你 可他们不会
You're supposed to do what I want.
你应该找我要求做
No, I'm supposed to defend you.
不 我应该为你辩护
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克太太
I realize this rather damning testimony
我知道这份证词对你
is upsetting to both you and your client,
和你的当事人十分不利
but could you please hold it down?
但是请你小声一点好吗
Your Honor, may...
法官阁下
may we approach? No. By all means.
我们能上前吗 不要 当然可以
It's not like we're in the middle of anything.
现在又没有其他事情
Wait! Young man, sit down!
等等 年轻人 坐下
I've asked my lawyer not to do this, Your Honor.
我不允许我的律师这么做 法官阁下
What is she doing?
她想做什么
I need to speak with my lawyer.
我想和我的律师说几句话
Please, may we have a recess?
我们可以先休庭吗
Make it quick.
快点
because I am an undercover FBI agent.
我是联邦调查局的特工
And you are coming very close to blowing my case.
你差一点就搞砸了我的案子
What case?
什么案子
I'm your defense attorney.
我是你的辩护律师
You don't want me to defend you,
你却不想让我为你辩护
then fire me.
那你换个律师
It's a sting.
这是个圈套
Of who, me? No.
给谁下的 我吗 不是
Then let me go to the judge and brief him.
那就让我去找法官 向他说明情况
No, the judge...
不行 法官
is the target.
就是我们的目标
Schakowsky? He will be offered a bribe
沙考斯基 会有人向他行贿
to dismiss all charges against me.
请求他撤销对我的一切指控
If he does, he will be arrested.
如果他照做了 就会被逮捕
Does Lucca know? Does the ASA...?
卢卡知道吗 助理州检察官知道吗
No and no. No one knows,
不知道 没有人知道
not even the cops who arrested me.
甚至连逮捕我的警♥察♥都不知道
You went to all this effort.
这一切都是计划好的
The Bureau is cracking down on corruption
局里正在加大力度打击各州立法机关
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表