full-time.
全天和你在一起
You bastard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You had me so worried.
你让我担心死了
I thought you wanted a divorce!
我还以为你是要离婚
I don't.
我不想
Well, did you tell your face?
那你摆的是什么脸
You can't use
你不能表达什么事
the same expression for everything.
都用一种表情
So, do you not want me to move in?
那么 你到底想不想我搬过来
Yeah...
好吧...
yeah, I think our teeth hit.
好吧 我觉得我们的牙撞了一下
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Look, this is what I need,
有件事我需要你
if you're up for this, too.
如果你愿意的话
I have a buyer for my business
有个买♥♥家愿意接手
and I need you to review the contracts.
我需要你帮我审一下合同
So this is happening?
幸福就这么来临了
I have an offer.
我已经收到报价了
Will you review the contracts?
你愿意帮我审下合同吗
Hey, so you there?
你到了吗
Yes, Canada.
是的 加拿大
Very clean, I hear.
听说这里很干净
Um, I'll be back tonight.
我今晚回去
I have a quick question.
我要问你个问题
Shoot.
说
Can U.S. Customs and Border Protection
美国海关及边境保卫局
detain an American in a Canadian airport?
能否在加拿大的机场扣押一名美国人
No.
不能
Wait, with one exception.
等等 有个例外情况
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, I brought mushrooms back from Winnipeg once,
我有一次从温尼伯买♥♥蘑菇回来
so I checked.
就被扣押了
Well, that's very revealing.
真是发人深省啊
Um... I have someone
我有个客户
in the U.S. Preclearance and Customs area,
在美国海关入境检查区
one foot in, one foot out.
一只脚在线内 一只脚在线外
This is a matter of...
这是一件...
Hey, what do you got?
你发现什么了
Alicia Florrick talking trial strategy.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克正在谈论辩护策略
On what?
辩护什么
On Dellinger.
德林杰
Even if you're just using
即使你只是把多伦多
Toronto as a hub,
作为旅途的中转站
you pass through U.S. Customs in Canada,
你也是在加拿大的领土上通过美国海关
not the U.S.
而不是在美国领土上
Who's that?
和她通话的是谁
The investigator she's sleeping with.
和她上♥床♥的那个调查员
Shut up, J.
闭嘴 杰
It's the investigator from her firm...
是她律所里的那个
the one she's...
和她上♥床♥的
sleeping with.
调查员
Now, the only way a preclearance officer
唯一可以让入境审查官
can detain you is if you make
扣押你的情况是
a false or deceptive statement to them.
你对他进行了虚假的或者欺骗性的陈述
All right.
好吧
Send me the recording.
把录音发给我
Don't you think you want me on this, too?
你不想让我也来跟这个案子吗
Sorry, J.
抱歉了 杰
How are your tax accountants?
你的税务会计师们都好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
我过会打给你 好吗
We're free to go.
我们现在可以走了
They're bringing in a justice
他们明天要请一位治安法官来
tomorrow to decide.
对此事进行定夺
Seriously?
真的吗
They're keeping Dellinger overnight.
他们要扣押德林杰到明天
I'll stay.
我留下来
You go home.
你回去吧
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
My husband, he's...
我丈夫 他
having issues.
惹上了一些麻烦
So, you'll turn yourself in tomorrow at noon.
那么 你明天中午去自首
Alicia will come with you.
艾丽西娅会陪你一起去
They will process you
他们会正常走个程序
and release you on a signature bond.
在你签名后释放你
I've set a press conference for 2:00.
我在2点安排了一场新闻发布会
There'll be no media with the AUSA,
不会有那位助理联邦检察官相关的媒体出席
so we'll get the first word.
所以我们能率先发声
And that word is "Witch hunt."
而这个关键词是「政♥治♥迫♥害♥」
That's two words.
这是两个词
I know, I was just going with what Eli was...
我知道 我只是顺着伊莱的话往下说
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Good, good.
很好 很好
Come in.
进来
To my house?
你请我进自己的房♥子
Yes, I'm sorry.
是的 不好意思
Um, there were cameras outside
州长的住所外面
the governor's residence.
有很多记者
How was Toronto?
多伦多那边情况如何
Complicated but clean.
案情挺复杂的但环境很整洁
How are you?
你怎么样
Anxious.
很焦虑
Anyone?
有人要喝酒吗
Uh, yes, that would be good.
给我来一杯
So what do you need from me?
那么你们需要我做什么
We were just discussing strategy.
我们刚刚正在讨论策略
What do you think of the
你觉得让孩子和你
kids joining you at a press conference?
一起出席新闻发布会如何
Sure...
没问题啊
When?
什么时候
You don't mind the kids
你不介意孩子们
being in front of the cameras? No.
暴露在记者的镜头之下吗 不
Should I? It's just,
我应该介意吗 只是
you've always minded before...
之前不管我什么时候请求你
whenever I've asked.
你一直都很介意
Things have changed. Their dad's in trouble.
情况不一样了 现在他们的爸爸有麻烦
I'd rather they didn't do that.
我宁愿他们不这么做
Zach's in college.
扎克在上大学
Grace is gonna be there soon.
格蕾丝不久之后也要上大学了
I want them to focus on that.
我希望他们能专注于学业
Okay, we'll work with it,
好的 我们来想想办法
and we want you there
同时我们希望你能在
walking with Peter for the perp walk.
彼得去自首的时候陪在他身边
Is Grace home?
格蕾丝在家吗
No, she's at Jackie's.
不 她在杰姬家
Mrs. Florrick, I have a warrant here
福瑞克夫人 我这有一份
for the arrest of Peter Florrick.
拘捕彼得·福瑞克的逮捕令
He screwed us.
他耍了我们
He wants to
他想通过
embarrass you by dragging
在众目睽睽之下
you out in your shirt sleeves.
把你从家里拽出来的伎俩羞辱你
He's got TV cameras, too.
他还找来了电视台的记者
Mr. Florrick,
福瑞克先生
you're under arrest.
你被捕了
Governor Florrick, you son of a bitch.
是福瑞克州长 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You were just delaying so you could coordinate strategy.
你只是在拖延时间以便调整策略
There was no homeland security meeting.
根本就没有什么国土安全会议
Please cuff the governor.
请把州长拷上
Please take your hands out of your pockets.
请把双手从口袋里拿出来
Put your hands where I can see them.
放在我可以看到的地方
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表