It shouldn't be primarily about pro bono.
应该和公益案子不太相关
Look, I'm at Alicia's door. I'll ask her.
这样吧 我在艾丽西娅门口了 我一会儿问她
Alicia Florrick?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
This is 603. She's in 903.
这里是603室 她住903
Three floors up.
上面三层
Sorry.
对不起
DUI.
酒驾案子
Wrong floor. Up. Three floors.
不在这层 上面 三层
903. You want 903.
903 你要找的是903
This is 603. See? 603.
这是603 看见没 603
Six. That's three numbers less than nine.
6 跟9差3个数
Oh, hello.
你好
Do you work for Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人是你老板吗
No. Although sometimes I feel like it.
不是的 但有时候我的确这么觉得
This is not her law firm. This is my home.
这不是她的律师事务所 这是我家
See how pretty it is? They rearranged the panel
这事多棒啊 他们把电梯面板重新调整了
on the elevator so the six is below the nine.
所以6在9下面了
Could you please tell your client friends to learn to read?
能不能让你那些客户朋友们识点数
Are you here to see Alicia Florrick?
你是来找艾丽西娅·福瑞克的吗
Yep.
是的
A music case.
音乐类案件
Is this her door?
这是她家吗
Yep.
是的
Oh, good. It's you.
太棒了 终于找到了
Dear God, what is up with that bitch downstairs?
我的天呀 楼下那个贱♥人♥到底是怎么了
Rowby.
罗比
I know, right?
是呀 就是我
It's been centuries, huh?
几百年没见你了吧
Look at you, working from home.
看看你啊 在家工作
You're like an artist now.
你看起来像个艺术家了
You look great.
你看起来好棒
I totally agree.
我也这么觉得
I guess that's what happens
我猜这就是
when you start working for yourself.
给自己工作的效果吧
I got a kid now.
我有孩子了
Little Josh.
小乔希
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks. And, uh...
谢谢
I could use some legal help.
我需要点法律帮助
**Good morning, magic sunshine*
*早安 奇妙的阳光
**It's a brand-new day*
*这是全新的一天
** I see you peeking through my curtains *
*我看到你透过窗帘 悄悄望我
** Come in and Stay, stay, go bananas... *
*快进来 留下留下 香蕉们
Good song, Rowby.
很好听的歌♥ 罗比
Thanks. It's my kid's birthday par...
谢谢 这是我儿子的生日派对
Oh, that's him. Little Josh.
那个是他 小乔希
He's a total clown. He likes to imitate everyone.
他是个天生小丑 他总喜欢学别人
** But then again I might *
*但是我依然可能
** Wake up and start my day with magic sunshine... *
*醒来 和我奇妙的阳光开始新的一天
You're good, Rowby.
你很厉害嘛 罗比
I am good.
我确实不错
So what's the problem?
所以哪儿出问题了呢
I got this letter from G.F.C Records.
我收到了杰西唱片的一封信
That's your label?
这是你的出版商
Yeah. Well, my former label, yeah.
是的 是我之前的出版商
They say the song's theirs? Yeah.
他们说这是他们的曲子 对的
That's the part I don't get. I wrote it.
这是我不明白的地方 这是我写的
I mean, I wrote that song.
我写的这首歌♥
Ever since the whole "Thicky Trick" Thing,
自从「古灵精怪」那事之后[S05E11 音乐案]
I keep track of stuff.
我一直都很小心的
Are you still under contract with them?
你和他们还有合约吗
No, I finished that contract, like, last year.
没有 我大概 去年就解约了
So I don't understand.
所以我很不理解
Have you recorded this song?
你之前录过这首歌♥吗
No, I just play it
没有 我只是在
at kids' birthday parties, but that video is online
小孩生日派对上唱过 但是录像被传上网了
and it's gone viral.
然后就一下子火了
S-Small viral, but viral.
小小火了一下 但也是火了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Mrs. Dosek.
多塞克夫人
Mrs. Florrick. I don't mean to be rude,
福瑞克夫人 我不想失礼
but this is a residential building,
但这是一栋住♥宅♥
and you're conducting business here.
而你在这里做生意
Yes, I'll put a sign up in the elevator, Mrs. Dosek.
是的 我会在电梯里贴好标识的 多塞克夫人
Okay, that's not gonna make a difference.
好吧 但这改变不了你所作所为的性质
Here. Your daughter's report card.
给 你女儿的成绩单
It's open.
怎么是开的
Yes. I thought it was addressed to me.
是的 我以为是寄给我的
She got two Bs and three Cs.
她得了2个B 3个C
It's weird. I went to the wrong floor.
好奇怪啊 我走错楼层了
I think it's the way they changed the numbers in the elevator.
我估计是因为楼层按钮被改了呢
I'll make it all good, Mrs. Dosek.
我会处理好的 多塞克夫人
Thank you. Good-bye. Cary?
谢谢你 再见 凯里
So, am I late?
我来晚了
For?
见谁晚了
For Rowby.
罗比
His new song.
他的新歌♥
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
He came by Lockhart/Agos.
他来洛克哈特&艾格斯
I suggested it might be more up your alley,
我建议他这个可能更适合你
but he wanted both of us.
但他希望我们都在
Cary, it's a kids' song.
凯里 这是个儿歌♥
Yeah, with over a million views on YouTube
是的 但在网上超过一百万点击量
and with other labels wanting to buy it.
还有一些出版商想买♥♥下来
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我迟到了
I just came from a nasty encounter,
我刚遇到了个糟心事儿
so I might have some wine.
所以我得来点酒
That sounds good. Uh, what encounter?
听起来不错 遇到什么事儿了
Oh, just some woman yelled at me.
刚有个女的吼了我一顿
So how's the job search going?
工作找得怎么样啦
It's good, actually.
其实还不错
In fact, I wanted to thank you for offering to advise,
事实上 我想谢谢你给我提供了那些建议
but I got a job.
但我已经找到工作了
Really? Fantastic. Where?
真的吗 太棒了 在哪儿
Uh, oddly, at the firm I was complaining about.
奇怪的部分是 就是我之前抱怨的那家公♥司♥
Lockhart/Agos/Lee.
洛&艾&李律所
I just left there a month ago.
我一个月前才从那儿离开
Why'd you leave?
为什么离开
Oh, the next shiny thing.
另外一个金疙瘩
Alicia Florrick. Now I'm not sure.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 但我现在有点犹豫
That's where I just got yelled at.
我就在那儿被吼了一顿
Really?
真的吗
She said that? Yes.
她这么说的 是的
So she might come back?
所以她可能会回来
She didn't say that.
她没这么说
She just said she wasn't thrilled to be going to a law firm
她就说她并不是太高兴去一个办公地点
in someone's apartment.
设在公♥寓♥里的律所
You have to apologize. For what?
你必须得道歉 为什么
For arguing a pro-life position.
为你为反堕胎立场辩护
I wasn't arguing a pro-life position.
我没有在为反堕胎辩护
Diane, no one can understand what you were doing.
戴安 没人明白你那事的立场
If saying "I'm sorry" Gets us back in the door
如果说一句抱歉 能让我们重新站在
of a $4-million-a-year client, why wouldn't you?
一个每年四百万账单的客户面前 为什么不道歉
Because I'm not sorry.
因为我不抱歉啊
Do you want me to step out?
你需要我做点什么吗
No. Will she meet with us? Yes.
不需要 她会愿意见我们吗 需要
I don't know. I was speaking highly of you.
我不知道 但她对你们的评价挺高
How diverse you are here.
说你们有多么多元化
We should bring the cripple to the next meeting.
下次见面的时候我们得把那个瘸子带上
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表