I could make a laundry list of all the hard things
我可以说一长串我丈夫处理过的棘手事情
my husband's done, but I'll just say...
但我只想说
that when he's faced with any tough decisions,
当我丈夫面临艰难抉择时
my husband always asks himself one question:
他通常会问自己一个问题
will this make a positive impact on people's lives.
这会对人♥民♥的生活产生积极影响吗
Time's up!
时间到了
Join your preference group for viability call!
加入你支持的阵营 等待可获胜计票
...25, 26, 27...
25 26 27
28-- ah!
We're short one.
少一个人
We just need one person.
我们还需要一个人
Just... One.
只要一个人
Someone call someone. Come on!
谁叫下人 快
Come on, Sam.
来吧 山姆
Your candidate doesn't need you-- we do.
你的候选人不需要你 但我们需要你
And we got pretty signs.
我们的指示牌很漂亮
We have pretty signs.
我们的指示牌才漂亮
Pretty blue-- just... Come on over here.
漂亮的蓝色 过来吧
I can get you a signed photo.
我可以帮你拿张签名照
Tell her to come over.
叫她过来
If she doesn't come for you, she won't for me.
如果你不能让她过来 那我也不行
She likes you.
她喜欢你
Me?
我
Hey! I'm Grace.
你好 我是格蕾丝
Sam.
山姆
Hey, come on-- I've got an extra sign for you over here.
来啊 我这有多一块指示牌可以给你
I have one over here, too. You come here.
我这里也有 你过来
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
But it was really nice meeting you.
但很高兴见到你
We need Florrick!
我们需要福瑞克
29. We got it.
29 我们做到了
We're viable!
我们成功了
We need Florrick! We need Florrick!
我们需要福瑞克 我们需要福瑞克
We need Florrick! We need Florrick!
我们需要福瑞克 我们需要福瑞克
We need Florrick!
我们需要福瑞克
Hi, Jason? I'm still in the prenup.
喂 杰森 我还在弄婚前协议
Do you think you can find anything
你能找到任何关于
on the provenance of Howard's shell company?
霍华德空壳公♥司♥的资金来源吗
Um, I'm having trouble hearing you.
我听不太清楚你说什么
Is it my phone or yours?
是我的电♥话♥有问题还是你的
I'm in San Francisco.
我在旧金山
Reception can't get any clearer.
这样的信♥号♥♥已经最好了
Alicia didn't say anything about you being in California.
艾丽西娅没提过你去了加州
Is everything all right with you two?
你们俩之间没事吧
Yeah. I took a job. She knows.
没事 有活找我 她知道
Well, if I'd known you were out of state, I wouldn't have called.
早知道你在州外我就不打给你了
No, I can still take care of it.
没事 我还是可以去查
Multitasking is all the rage out here.
现在很流行多任务处理
Good. Well, whatever you can find.
好 有任何消息都行
We're mid-battle, and I think there's something suspicious.
我们谈到一半 我觉得有可疑之处
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
It seems quite clear that Lockhart/Agos/Lee
很明显洛&艾&李律所
has in fact fostered a racist culture.
造就了一个种族歧视的文化
I was afraid you'd say that,
我就担心你会这么说
but...
但是
Frankly, I don't disagree.
老实说 我不同意
Well, your investigation has forced some unstinting self reflection.
你的调查形成某种无限自我反射
Things like this,
像这种冲突
things that are so embedded in the corporate culture,
这种深藏在公♥司♥文化中的冲突
They... They don't happen overnight.
不是...不是一夜之间形成的
In our case, it was handed down
在我们公♥司♥ 这文化是由
by a longstanding senior partner named Howard Lyman,
元老级合伙人霍华德·莱曼一手造成的
You may recall him
或许你还记得
from Ms. Timmons' undercover tape. Uh...
蒂蒙斯女士的秘密录音里提过他...
Mm. Cary, why don't we discuss this?
凯里 我们先好好谈谈
I just want to tell her about her position.
我只想告诉她 她的处境
We've decided to invite Howard to take emeritus status.
我们已经决定让霍华德荣誉退休
This will limit his voting rights
这样能限制他的投票权
and his contact with the associates.
以及他和助理律师的接触
Would that be a satisfactory remedy for your agency?
这种解决方案你们机构满意吗
Yes.
满意
Yes, I think it would.
我觉得我们可以接受
Consider it done, then.
那就这么办吧
You used the FEPA complaint
你利用了公平就业执法机构的投诉
to get what you wanted all along.
来达到你一直以来想达到的目的
No.
没有
I did what needed to be done to save the firm.
我这么做只是为了救律所
25, 26, 27, 28-- you're one short.
25 26 27 28 你们少了一个
No, we're not. What happened?
没有啊 怎么了
Sorry, Ruth, you're not viable.
抱歉 鲁斯 你们没有赢
Wait, we had 29. What happened?
等等 刚才还有29个人 怎么了
It's the youth minister. She's gone.
那个青少年牧师 她不见了
I'm not giving you additional time to find your lost sheep.
我不会多给你时间找走失的绵羊
Come on, Carl.
别这样 卡尔
Even a youth minister has to powder her nose.
就算是青少年牧师也需要补妆啊
No.
不行
I have worked six caucuses,
我办过六次党团会议
and never once seen a precinct chair reject a request
从没见哪个选区主席拒绝
for a reasonable accommodation on time.
合理的通融时间的
Letter of the law, spirit of it, too.
法律条文的精神
Sir, your denial of our request
先生 你拒绝了我们的要求
violates procedural due process.
有违正当法律程序
I may not be a high-priced lawyer, Mrs. Florrick,
我或许不是一个高价律师 福瑞克女士
but I know the rules: No extra time.
但我知道原则就是没有额外时间
Mr. Peltola?
佩托拉先生
Pursuant to Rule 7b, a precinct chair must certify
依据规定7b 选区主席保证
all votes cast and the number of voters registered at the precinct.
所有选票都算过 且符合登记的投票人数
I know the rules.
我清楚这些规定
If a voter is missing,
如果有一个投票者不在
It is incumbent upon you to find out whether or not the voter has,
你有职责去调查这名投票人是否
in fact, left the premises.
离开了会场
First Ruth tells me she's powdering her nose,
起先是鲁斯跟我说她在补妆
now you tell me Elvis left the building.
现在你又说埃尔维斯不在这楼里
No, I checked the ladies' room. She's not there.
我去过女洗手间 她不在那里
Listen up, everybody!
大家听着
We're adding five additional minutes
我们现在投票时间增加五分钟
to the vote to locate a voter.
以寻找一名投票者
Nice job, ladies.
干得好 女士们
Let's just find that minister.
我们现在去找牧师吧
Yeah, Jason, what do you got?
杰森 有消息了吗
Ugh. Enough antioxidants running through my system
我身体要足够的抗氧化剂
to ensure that I never die.
才能让我活着
Where are you? You don't want to know.
你在哪里 你不想知道
I followed the paper trail on the whole Howard thing.
我查了霍华德这钱的所有记录
That was fast.
还挺快
I found out who moved the money. It wasn't Howard.
我发现是谁转的那笔钱 不是霍华德
Who was it?
是谁
David Lee.
大卫·李
Makes sense.
这就说的通了
What's his angle? Is he embezzling?
他的目的是什么 他有挪用公♥款♥吗
No idea.
不知道
Alicia probably has a better sense of it than me.
或许艾丽西娅会比我更清楚
Okay. I'll see if I can use this.
好 我看看能否利用这一点
And don't become a stranger, okay?
别从此形同陌路好吗
Hey, never, Lucca. You know me.
不会的 卢卡 你了解我
That's what I mean.
我就是了解你才这么说
I do know you. And I like Alicia.
我了解你 我也喜欢艾丽西娅
Ouch. What'd I do?
我做了什么
What you always do.
像你平常一样
Flirt with everyone.
四处留情
All right, can I go now, mom?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表