you will not be sorted until tomorrow.
你的案子明天才能处理
Are we all understanding?
大家都明白了吗
Bully. Here we go. Ms. Quinn,
好的 开始吧 奎因女士
you have males 98 through 117.
你负责98号♥到117号♥男性
Mr. Bukovitz, 118 through 135.
布科委兹先生 118号♥到135号♥
Mr. Weingarten, 136 to 151.
温加藤先生 136号♥到151号♥
And Mrs. Florrick, 152 to 170.
福瑞克夫人 152号♥到170号♥
Male number 118. All right, Matan...
男性118号♥ 好的 马坦...
Male number 118.
男性118号♥
It's on your hand! Look at your hand!
号♥码写在手上 看看你的手背
I've been appointed your bond attorney...
法官指派我当你的保释律师
Male 98? Where are you?
男性98号♥ 你在哪里
Male 98?
男性98号♥
Too bad, Lucca.
真可惜 卢卡
Male 28, Daniel Rojas, attempted shoplifting.
男性28号♥ 丹尼尔·罗哈斯 入店行窃未遂
Good. Good, yeah, keep Lucca from winning. She always wins.
不错不错 别让卢卡赢 她总赢
I'm not playing. Well, that's fine with me.
我没跟你们比 我无所谓
But what are you gonna do, not clear his case?
但你不解决他的案子要做什么
Do you speak English?
你会说英文吗
Male 136.
男性136号♥
Male 152-- retail theft in the amount of $45.
男性152号♥ 零售店行窃45美元
What do you got, Mr. Brody?
你有什么要说的 布罗迪先生
A repeat offender. Nine months probation.
他是惯犯 9个月缓刑
Mr. Mason pleads guilty, Your Honor.
梅森先生认罪 法官阁下
Good. Time served. Male 98!
已服刑 男性98号♥
Good, wipe that cocky smile off Bernie's face.
好 别让伯尼笑得太得意
I'm not playing. I'm not!
我不跟你们玩 我不玩
58, Ms. Brantley, liquor store theft?
58号♥ 布兰特利女士 贩酒店偷窃
Uh, ma'am, over here.
女士 到这来
I'm innocent. I really am. Ma'am, this is
我是无辜的 真的 女士 这是
your first arrest. The judge'll go easy on you,
你第一次被捕 法官不会为难你
you'll get probation, go home today.
你可以缓刑 今天回家
But I didn't steal anything.
可我什么都没偷
It was a gift. I brought it back so I could
那是个礼物 我带回店里
exchange it for something else.
好拿它换其他东西
Look, there's no time for this.
听着 现在没时间讨论这个
They're saying I was making a false return, like
他们说我弄虚作假装作退货
I stole it so I could get money. If you want to fight this,
其实是偷了东西来骗钱 如果你要争论
it'll take months of your life and thousands
得花上好几个月的时间
of dollars to defend yourself.
还有上千美金来辩护
You want to say I'm guilty, but I can't.
你想说我有罪 但我没有
I can't look at my kids and say...
我不能看着我的孩子说
Look, there's no time to discuss this.
听着 我们没时间争论了
The state's attorney might even add charges
如果你这么坚持
if you insist on your innocence. He can do that?
州检察官还可能追诉你 他能这样吗
He can do whatever he wants. He's a real son of a bitch.
他可以为所欲为 他是个混♥蛋♥
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm not guilty. Okay.
我没犯罪 好吧
I'll talk to the prosecutor and see what I can get,
我会和公诉人谈谈 看看能有什么结果
but you have to get yourself into this new frame of mind, ma'am.
但你必须建立起一个观念 女士
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Sometimes it doesn't make a difference if you did it or not.
有时这与你犯罪与否无关
You trying to guess my weight?
你在目测我的体重吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I heard your friends laughing.
我听到你的朋友们在笑
You-you score points based on your clients' weight, right?
你...你们以客户重量来打分
I'm not doing that, ma'am.
我没有参加 女士
Then what are you doing?
那你在这里做什么
He's lying.
他骗你
The prosecutor can't add charges
公诉人不能因为你不认罪
just because you won't take a plea.
就给你追加指控
Yeah. Hello. Um, Ms. Brantley,
是 你好 布兰特利女士
Okay, good news.
好的 好消息
Prosecutor's willing to play ball-- probation, one year.
检察官愿意和解 一年缓刑
No. You're fired.
不 你被炒了
I want her.
我想雇她
This is nothing more than a ploy, Your Honor.
这只是辩护策略 法官阁下
This case should be tried in Oregon, Your Honor,
这件案子应在俄勒冈州审理 法官阁下
where my clients have their practices. But Alexa Banner's
我的当事人都在那里 但艾莉克莎·班纳
suicide took place here in Illinois,
是在伊利诺伊州自杀的
where physician-assisted suicide is still illegal.
在本州医疗协助自杀仍属违法 法官阁下
Mr. Canning, are you okay?
坎宁先生 你还好吗
Yeah, I-I... I will be in a second. I just have to get...
没事 请等我一下 我得吃点...
Your Honor, um, Mr. Canning
法官阁下 坎宁先生
knows that an Oregon jury
很清楚俄勒冈州的陪审团
will be more sympathetic to his case.
会更偏向于他们一方
This court... How many?
而在这里...多少片
I got it.
我来就好
These doctors knew
这些医生知道
that the victim was bringing drugs
被害人是要把这些药物
to Chicago in order to kill herself.
携带到芝加哥进行自杀
The trial should take place here.
因此本案应在本州审理
I'm agreeing with Ms. Lockhart on this one, Mr. Canning.
我与洛克哈特女士意见一致 坎宁先生
Diane, why are you doing this?
戴安 你这是何苦
You're fighting for a cause you fundamentally don't believe in.
这与你的信念完全相悖啊
Because you make me angry.
因为你惹毛我了
Mr. Dipple has been very pleased
迪普尔先生很感激各位
with the work you've been doing these last few months.
前几个月的辛苦付出
So, keep it up... but keep the billable hours down.
请再加把劲 但少用点计费工时
We're happy to have you here, Mr. Carver.
很高兴你能亲自过来 卡维尔先生
Is there anything else we can do for you?
我们还能为你做些什么吗
I'm sure you're aware the Illinois General Assembly
我想你们都知道伊州议会
is considering the Physician- Assisted Suicide Act.
正在考虑通过「医疗协助自杀法案」
Yes. The Medical Coalition of Illinois
没错 伊州医学♥联♥盟
recently dropped their objections.
最近不再反对此事了
That's a game-changer.
这是关键转折点
And like California,
和加州一样
it gives the governor a path to approving it.
这给了州长通过法案的理由
I understand you know the governor's wife,
我得知你们认识州长夫人
Alicia Florrick. You want us to talk to her?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 你想让我们找她谈谈吗
Blocking physician-assisted suicide is an issue
迪普尔先生觉得杜绝医疗协助自杀
Mr. Dipple feels in his gut.
非常重要
He wants to fight this on every front possible.
他想将每条可能的路堵死
Alicia doesn't work here anymore because
艾丽西娅不在这儿工作了
Mr. Dipple didn't want her here.
因为迪普尔先生不希望她在这
But let us see what we can do.
但我们会试试看的
You're screwing me out of my fee.
你在抢我的案子
You're trying to sabotage me so you can take the day.
你暗中搞破坏 好让自己能挑日子
You really think I care that much about your little game?
你真觉得我会在意这个小比赛吗
She was about to take the deal
在你多管闲事之前
till you stuck your nose in it. What's going on?
她都快接受条件了 怎么了
She's trying to screw me out of my $135.
她想抢走我的案子
No, your client is... Alicia, professional courtesy.
不 你的客户... 这是这里的规矩
We don't undercut each other, we don't snake each other's fees.
我们不挖对方墙角 也不偷对方案子
The Florricks apparently do.
显然福瑞克一家都这样
Need an election, just steal it.
想获选 就去偷票
Go to hell, Bernie. No.
见鬼去吧 伯尼 不
You want her and her 120 pounds so much, fine. Go for it.
你这么想要这个案子还有那120磅 那就给你
130 to 140...
130号♥到140号♥
Come on, female 42. Retail theft
上来吧 42号♥女性 零售店行窃
in the amount of $899. What's the offer?
899美元 怎么处罚
One year probation. Good. Defense?
一年缓刑 好 辩方觉得呢
Uh, Your Honor, unfortunately my client cannot allocute.
法官阁下 很不幸我的客户无法认罪
Why? It's a good offer, Judge,
为什么 这条件很好了 法官
she stole a $899 sweater. He's right, ma'am.
她可偷了件899美元的毛衣 他说的没错
Your record could be sealed six months after probation.
六个月缓刑之后记录就可以封存了
But I didn't steal anything.
但我没偷东西
Approach, Counselors.
上前一步 律师们
Sweeten the deal, Matan. Now. It's her first arrest.
马上给个更好的条件 马坦 这是她的初犯
I could live with six months. But that's my basement.
六个月也可以 不过这是底限了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表