Well, it started as a chance comment by an informant.
源于知情人的一句无心之语
And what was that?
是什么
We were working undercover at the time
当时我们在做卧底
when a judge we had turned told us about a case...
我们说服坦白的法官提到一个案子...
Hey, what are they doing with the drywall here?
他们用纸面石膏板做什么
What'd you say?
你说什么
What are they doing with the drywall here?
他们用纸面石膏板做什么
I don't know. They haven't said anything about it.
不知道 他们没明确
What do we do? Just leave it? I would.
怎么办 不管它吗 是我就不管
They always get pissed if we think for ourselves.
如果咱们自作主张 他们总不乐意
I know, but check this out.
我知道 但瞧瞧这个
And in this context, what does certain mean?
在此情形下下 怎么个确定法
Well, you can't just go on the testimony of
只一个已经抓到的人的证词
one guy you've already rolled up.
没法拿来用的
What about this? Huh? What about this?
这个呢 这个呢
Hey, hold on a second!
等一下
Hold on a second! Oh, come on. Come on!
等一下 拜托
Wait. What?
等什么
I'm not sure if this is the right wall.
好像不是这面墙吧
Are we on the right wall here? VLock.
是这面墙吗 V洛克
He's gonna take another ten hours...
他得再花十小时...
Are you certain that was a result of corruption?
你确定那是因为腐♥败♥吗
Governor Florrick committed a crime then?
当时福瑞克州长犯了罪吗
Yes. It's extremely unlikely it was a coincidence.
是的 极不可能是巧合
That's not how politics works,
政♥治♥工作不是这么进行的
not how Chicago works. No, no. This is the right wall.
芝加哥不是这样 不 就是这面墙
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
It's about V-Lock.
事关 V-洛克
V...? Lock. This investigation is about VLock.
V啥 洛克 是在调查 V洛克
What's V-Lock?
什么V-洛克
I have no idea.
我不清楚
Sorry, I wish I could help, but just don't know how.
抱歉 我想帮忙 但不知道怎么帮
Give my mom her money back.
把钱还给我妈
I lost $80,000 myself.
我自己也损失了八千
It was everything that I saved.
是我的全部积蓄呢
You lost her $100,000.
你让她损失了十万
It wasn't even hers to invest.
那钱甚至不归她做主
Owen, he already told me.
欧文 他已经说了
Mom, I don't care what he told you...
妈 我不管他跟你说了什么
It was a risky investment.
投资有风险
I told her. Owen, I told you.
我告诉过她 欧文 跟你说了
This isn't going to work.
没用的
We'll just invest it somewhere else.
咱们还是找别家投资吧
All right, fine, we'll call him.
好吧 那就打他电♥话♥
Wait, invest what somewhere else?
等等 找别家投资什么
Oh. Oh, that's all right.
对了
It's just that we need a more certain investment.
我们想找个收益稳定些的投资项目
I have more certain investments.
我这有收益稳定的投资项目
Veronica, I told you, this was one of the riskiest,
维罗妮卡 我说过 这属于高风险
with the highest yield.
收益也最高
Yeah, but since she lost half her savings,
是 但既然她损失了一半存款
she needs a higher yield.
就需要更高的收益
Wait, so how much do you have to invest?
那你得投多少钱
My husband's pension.
我丈夫的养老金
$90,000.
九万
But we need a certain investment.
但同时得收益稳定
I have some options.
我这有几个项目
Listen...
听我说...
How'd it go?
怎么样
I think I was pretty damn convincing.
我相当有说服力
My husband's pension.
我丈夫的养老金
I've got to invest it. He bit?
我得拿来投资 上钩了
Hard.
紧咬不放
Hello?
喂
Hey, Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Oh, tell her what we did.
跟她说我们刚做了什么
Actually, we have another issue.
又有问题了
We think this grand jury investigation
这次大陪审团的调查
might have something to do with V-Lock.
可能有关 V-洛克
V-what? What is that?
V啥 什么东西
V-Lock. We don't know what it is.
V-洛克 我们不清楚是什么
How was it used?
怎么用的
I don't know. Just the issue is V-Lock.
不知道 问题就在于 V-洛克
What about State of Illinois v. Lock.
伊利诺伊州诉洛克案 怎么样
That sounds interesting.
听着挺有意思
We need to look into if there is a People v. Lock.
我们得查查有没有公诉人起诉洛克的案子
All right, I'm on it.
好 我马上查
Aren't you going to tell her what we did?
你不打算告诉她我们做了什么吗
We kicked ass, Alicia.
我们揍翻他了 艾丽西娅
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
I-I have to go.
我得挂了
Do you have a minute, Alicia?
你有时间聊聊吗 艾丽西娅
Sure.
当然
Uh, it's been a bit of a ride, hasn't it?
最近有些曲折 对吧
I know we've had some tense moments, but...
我知道我们经过些关系紧张的时期 可是
I'm very glad you're back home.
我很高兴你回来了
I am, too. Good.
我也很高兴 很好
Things are finally settling down.
一切终于尘埃落定了
Cary thinks you want to take over the firm
凯里认为你想和女性合伙人
with female partners.
一同接管这家律所
Is that true?
是真的吗
No.
不是
A year ago you asked me,
一年前你问过我
why not make it an all-female firm?
为何不将它改造成全女性律所
I know.
我记得
But you've changed your mind?
但你改变想法了
I have become, uh,
我变得
more temperate.
更中庸了
But what is it that you want?
但你究竟想要什么呢
I want to be of use.
我希望能有所贡献
No, you don't, Alicia.
这不是你的想法 艾丽西娅
I've watched you over the years.
这些年我一直在观察你
You hide your ambition under a bushel,
你用谦逊掩盖自己的野心
but it is a very bright lamp.
但无奈锋芒太盛
I was very happy on my own.
以前我自己干很开心
I'm very happy here.
现在留在这儿也很开心
You may be suspicious of me,
你也许不信任我
but all I want is to be of use.
但我真的只想能有所贡献
I'm not suspicious of you.
我没有不信任你
I want to join forces with you.
我想和你强强联合
Uh, could you give us a minute?
稍等一下好吗
I've been working with Cary now as a fellow name-partner
我和凯里作为命名合伙人共事已经
for a year.
一年了
He's learned a lot, I respect him a great deal,
他学到了很多 这方面我很敬重他
but he is no Will Gardner.
可他终究不是威尔·加德纳
He doesn't pretend to be.
他也没假装是啊
You don't either, but you fill his shoes.
你也没 但你能胜任他的位置
You can slice an opponent to shreds,
你能毫无留情地击垮对手
smiling the whole time,
并全程保持微笑
and they come back, thanking you.
还让他们对你感激不尽
I want someone I can work across from who...
我想要能和一位值得我尊敬的
who I can respect, who I think can outrace me.
能超越我的人共事
Cary is not that person.
凯里并非我心中人选
And anyone who's not that person is holding us back.
而任何不符合的人选都会拖累我们
So you're a woman,
你是女人
I'm a woman.
我也是女人
What are you proposing?
你想说什么
I'm proposing that we work together, that's all.
我想说我们一起工作吧 就这样
To push Cary out?
赶凯里走吗
To buy him out... eventually.
开价让他走...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表