because you two lost me Tim.
都是因为你们两个没留住蒂姆
We didn't lose him, sir.
我们不是没留他 先生
He exercised his right to find another lawyer. ?
他只是行使了自己的权利 重找了一个律师
Watch out, Or I might, too.
你们小心点 我也可以换个律师
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think we're treating Alicia like an enemy
我觉得我们把艾丽西娅当成了敌人
when we should be treating her like a free agent.
而事实上只应该把她看作自♥由♥律师
Very well played in there.
刚才表现得不错
Thank you.
谢谢
They'll probably be coming after Wendy next,
他们接下来可能会冲着文迪
So we should talk.
我们应该聊一下
We just did.
我们已经聊过了
Lucca quinn.
卢卡·奎恩
Tell me if it's too strong.
太烈的话告诉我
So, this must be serious.
看起来很严肃
I mean, we're in your kitchen.
咱们现在可是在你的厨房♥里
yeah, well...
好吧
No, no, it's just, I, um,
不 我只是
I was wanting to see how you...
我想知道你...
liked it here.
觉得这里怎么样
Here, at your work?
这里 你工作的地方吗
Yeah.
是啊
I like it.
我喜欢
How am I doing?
我♥干♥得怎么样
Great.
很棒
Well, good, we're both great.
那就好 我们都很棒
I feel like you want to say something.
你是不是有话要说
No, I...
没 我...
It's just...
只是...
the insurance here,
保险的问题
um, I have to, you know, get my ducks in a row.
我必须...把一切考虑周全
Hold on.
等等
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
I, um, wanted to see if you could sign this
你可不可以签了这个
for me.
为了我
It's just a standard
只不过是一份
release for liability reasons.
标准的免责声明
Mm, in case I beat someone up?
以防我打人吗
No, just in case anything.
不 以防发生任何事
You know, you... trip on my stairs.
比如你...在我家楼梯上摔了
Or... cut yourself.
或割伤自己
On an ice tray.
在制冰盘上么
I hate doing it.
我讨厌这么做
But, um, the insurance is expensive
但是 保险金额太贵了
and it cuts down on cost.
占用大笔支出
And if I don't sign it?
那要是我不签呢
If you don't...
要是你不...
Well, why wouldn't you sign it?
你为什么不签呢
I don't like signing things.
我不喜欢签字
Well, the-the problem is that we're not a big firm,
关键是我们不是大律所
So this is, this is just...
所以这...
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
不用
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did that seem untrusting?
这么做会像是在猜忌吗
No.
不会
I get it.
我懂
You're running a business.
你是公事公办
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Would you like...?
你愿意...
What?
什么
Would I like...?
我愿意
Would you like to have dinner?
愿意留下吃晚饭吗
I-I have pizza.
家里有比萨
Pizza sounds good.
比萨听起来不错
Good.
好
I don't have pizza.
没有比萨
I have mini tacos.
不过有迷你炸玉米饼
Mini tacos sound good.
迷你炸玉米饼听起来也不错
All right, let me just check the expiration.
好了 让我看看过没过期
Good, we're good!
很好 没过期
One minute-- that's just the laundry.
稍等 是洗衣店的人
Hey, thanks for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
Hey, thanks for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
Doing what?
做什么
Letting me stay here.
让我留在这儿
Eli didn't call?
伊莱没打电♥话♥吗
No. Or he may have...
没 也许有...
I'm Jason.
我是杰森
Hey, I'm Peter.
我是彼得
Uh, Jason is my new investigator.
杰森是我的新调查员
I don't recall you mentioning anything about an investigator.
我不记得你有提过调查员的事
She tries to do most of the work herself.
大部分工作她都尽量自己搞定
Uh-huh, yeah, that sounds like my wife.
这倒像我老婆的作风
It's an honor to meet you, sir.
见到您很荣幸 先生
You've been a great Governor.
你是个好州长
Thank you, thank-thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
You know what? I-I should go.
那什么 我得走了
No, no, don't leave on my account.
别 别因为我来了你就走啊
Got to get back to work.
还有活儿要干呢
Excuse me, Governor?
不好意思 州长
As do I. Donor calls.
我也是 赞助商打电♥话♥来了
Half my job is fund-raising.
我一半的工作时间都花在筹资上了
I can imagine. We'll talk, right?
能想象的到 以后再聊 可以吗
Always. Good to meet you, Jason.
随时奉陪 很高兴认识你 杰森
Eli Gold.
伊莱·戈德
Oh, finally you decided to return my...
你终于回我...
Alicia, wait.
艾丽西娅 等等
Alicia, I called you ten times.
艾丽西娅 我都给你打了十次了
Ali-alicia, can I call you back?
艾丽西娅 晚点给你回电♥话♥好吗
Um, wait, wait!
等等
It-it's only until Friday.
彼得只会待到周五
Yeah, okay, bye, bye-bye.
好 再见
Nora, Nora. Come here, quick!
诺拉 诺拉 过来 快
Come on!
快啊
What? Who was that that went into Ruth's office?
干吗 刚才进了鲁斯办公室的人是谁
I have no idea. Was that Courtney Paige?
不知道 是考特妮·佩琪吗
Who's Courtney Paige?
谁是考特妮·佩琪
HRT industries.
做激素替代疗法行业的
Only One of the most powerful CEOs in America.
全美最有权势的首席执行官之一
Never heard of her.
从没听说过她
Well, go in there and see if it's really her.
进去看看是不是她
And... how am I supposed to do that?
我要怎么进去看呢
Offer them water or something.
给她们倒杯水之类的
See if there's a scar on her hand.
看看她手上有没有疤
You're joking.
开玩笑吧
No. She got into a paragliding accident.
不是说笑 她在滑翔伞运动中受的伤
I don't get paid enough.
我的工资不包括做这些
Go. Go. My god.
去 快去 天哪
I'm tired of being burned.
我厌倦了任人宰割
I've come to suspect passion.
我已经开始怀疑激♥情♥了
Yes, I know.
我知道
But I can assure you the Florrick marriage is solid.
我可以跟你保证福瑞克夫妇的婚姻很牢固
I brought you some water
我给你们倒了水
in case you were thirsty.
以防你们口渴
Thank you, Nora.
谢谢 诺拉
Uh, Peter and Alicia's marriage
彼得和艾丽西娅的婚姻
has survived the test of both time and tumult.
经历了时间和争吵的考验
And they have come out the stronger.
他们的关系变得更加坚固了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表