Blake Reedy,
布莱克·里迪
design engineer on the Foil development team.
浮游研发小组的设计师
I designed the home button...
我设计了主页键
with Mr. Gross' input, of course.
当然格罗斯先生也有帮忙
And you brought the prototype with you to the Deviceroy conference?
你把样品带去设备展览会了吗
Yeah. I'd work on it during breaks.
是的 便于休息时间继续研究
And how can you be sure
那你怎么能确定
you didn't lose it during one of those breaks?
你不是在某个休息时间将它遗失了呢
My backpack has a power plug.
我的背包里有个电源插座
When I'm not working on the device,
我没鼓捣它的时候
it's always plugged in there, charging.
就会一直插着给它充电
And did you take the tablet out during the after-party?
你有没有在庆功宴上把平板拿出来呢
No, it was in my bag the whole time.
没有 一直放在我包里
But I remember that guy
但我记得那个人
bumping into me by the martini bar.
在马提尼酒吧撞了我一下
Mr. Howell, the defendant?
被告人霍维尔先生吗
Yeah.
是的
And when I got back to my hotel room 20 minutes later,
20分钟后我回到酒店
I saw the Foil was gone.
发现浮游不见了
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, so you never took the device out of your backpack?
所以你从未将平板拿出过你的背包
I was like a Secret Service guy carrying the football.
我就像个特务人员小心翼翼地背着颗足球
Um, this is from the comments section
技术博主盖奇的博客里
of the tech blog Gadgy.
有一条留言
Uh, a woman named CandyCane posted
一位用户名为拐杖糖的女人说
about a "geek-hot engineer" who showed her
一个性感设计师在设备展览会的庆功宴上
the Foil prototype at the Deviceroy party.
给她展示了浮游的样品
Was there another geek-hot engineer with the prototype?
还有另一位拥有浮游样品的性感设计师吗
Objection.
反对
Sustained. Harris, where are we with the bug spray?
反对有效 哈里斯 咱们的喷雾杀虫剂呢
Working on it, Your Honor.
正在找 法官阁下
Did you not show this woman the Foil to impress her?
你没有为了给这女人留下印象向她展示浮游吗
I-I didn't let her touch it or anything.
我没让她碰过
But isn't it possible that you got distracted
但是不是有可能你意乱情迷之后
and just left it?
就忘了带走它呢
Objection.
反对
Asked and answered.
自问自答
Sure. Sustained.
当然 反对有效
Could you read this text
你能读一下这条短♥信♥吗
which is from your... coworker?
是你...同事发的
How did you... how did you get this?
你怎么...怎么拿到的
From your coworker.
从你同事那拿的
Objection, Your Honor. What is this document?
反对 法官阁下 那是什么文件
Uh, well, from what the counselor just told us
根据那位律师刚刚说的
it seems to be a text message.
应该是条短♥信♥吧
And from all appearances, your witness recognizes it.
而且看来 你的证人认出了这条短♥信♥
So what is the objection?
所以你的反对理由是什么
Foundation.
没有根据
Sure. That's an objection.
是啊 这也是个反对理由
Overruled.
反对无效
Could you read the text message?
你能读一下短♥信♥吗
Um, "My bad. Gotta tell NG.
「我的错 得赶紧告诉NG
NG will kill me."
NG会杀了我的」
NG being Neil Gross?
NG指尼尔·格罗斯
Yeah.
是的
Didn't you fabricate the whole theft story
你是不是编造了这起偷窃事件
because you were afraid NG might kill you?
因为你害怕尼尔·格罗斯会杀了你
No.
我没有
Then what does that text refer to?
那这条短♥信♥内容指的是什么
It being stolen.
浮游被偷了
So why is it "Your bad" if it was stolen?
如果是被偷的又怎么会是「你的错」呢
I don't know. Because I was being inexact in my language?
我不知道 可能因为我说话不严谨
Okay.
好吧
When TAPS questioned you, did Mr. Gross
当技术联盟保护协会质问你时
instruct them what to ask you?
格罗斯先生有没有指示他们问你什么呢
Objection. We've been over this.
反对 这个问题已经有决断了
Yup. Yeah, you lost this one earlier, Mrs. Florrick.
没错 这个问题你方输了 福瑞克夫人
Sustained.
反对有效
Nothing further.
我问完了
I'm losing, aren't I?
我要输了 是吗
We have to shift gears.
我们得改变策略
The Hard Core has protein, almonds,
「硬核」里有蛋白质 杏仁粉
turbinado and one hell of an ice cream headache.
粗糖和让你头痛的冰淇淋
Marissa!
梅丽莎
Dad. I need you now!
爸 我现在就要和你谈谈
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What the hell?
怎么回事
Did the Fed ask you any questions about Alicia?
那个联调局的人问你关于艾丽西娅的事了吗
No. I mentioned her, and he asked what she was like,
没有 我先提到她 他问了她这人怎么样
but I didn't say anything.
但我什么都没说
He called again and asked me out.
他又打电♥话♥约我出去了
Who, Hlavin?
谁 拉温吗
Yeah. Just a few hours ago.
是 就几小时前的事
I was thinking "No," but maybe I should say "Yes."
我原本想拒绝 但或许我该同意
Is he after Alicia?
他在调查艾丽西娅吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you want me to find out?
你想让我查清楚吗
You'll be careful?
你会小心的对吧
Always.
一如既往
Eli.
伊莱
So the 27th floor again.
又回到27楼了
Everything comes full circle, doesn't it?
事事皆周而复始 不是吗
Yes.
没错
First the tragedy, and then the farce.
最初是悲剧 后又成了闹剧
You need something?
你有什么需要
We're good, yes?
我们没事了 对吗
We're good.
我们没事了
I think Feds are investigating you.
我觉得联调局在调查你
And your chair is tilted.
还有你的椅子歪了
They're investigating me for what?
他们调查我什么
I don't know. I'm trying to find out.
我不知道 正在查
It could be the Judge Schakowsky bribe.
有可能和沙考斯基法官受贿有关
I had nothing to do with that.
我跟那事没关系
Or the electoral board vote.
也可能是选举委员会投票的事
I need you to call me if Roland Hlavin comes by.
如果罗兰德·拉温找你 一定告诉我
Him?
他
He approached Marissa.
他去找梅丽莎了
Oh, God. It never ends.
天 没完没了啊
Neil Gross is a fascist.
尼尔·格罗斯就是个法♥西♥斯♥
And fascists must not be allowed to terrorize.
决不能纵容法♥西♥斯♥的威吓
Mr. Dudewitz, hello.
杜德威茨先生 你好
Hello, lawyer,
你好 律师
other lawyer.
这位律师
I'm not a lawyer.
我才不是律师
Do I care?
谁在乎
I am here, as requested, to stand up to the bully.
我来了 如你所愿 打击恶棍
I'll be in touch. Yup.
再联♥系♥ 好的
Here's the Howell file, Alicia.
这是霍维尔案的资料 艾丽西娅
Where are you going?
你去哪
Me? Upstairs, on another case.
我吗 楼上 处理其它案子
What other case? There's no other case.
什么其它案子 没有其它案子
I'm here. This is the case.
我来了 就这个案子了
Diane has me on Dipple.
戴安让我处理迪普尔的案子
Stay. I'll talk to Diane.
别去了 我跟戴安说
Great. Now what do you want?
棒极了 要我怎么做
We want what you know about the Foil.
说说你对浮游的了解
It's a marketing stunt.
这是营销手段
What part of it, Mr. Dudewitz?
你指什么 杜德威茨先生
All of it. The lost device, the arrest of that guy there.
所有一切 失窃 那人被捕
The... The... Aren't you supposed to be sitting up there?
还有...你不是应该坐上面吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表