I know.
我明白
So...
那么
you... you want to answer questions?
你 你想回答这些问题吗
Yes. That's why I'm here.
没错 这正是我来这的目的
That's right. Game on.
干得漂亮 好戏开始了
One second.
稍等一下
Mrs. Florrick, how many times have you met with Mr. Garber?
福瑞克夫人 你和加伯先生见过几次
Three.
3次
Were these social occasions?
都是在社交场合吗
They were.
是的
And do you have any reason to think he would lie
你是否有任何理由相信他在
about this deal he made with your husband?
与你丈夫的交易的事情上撒谎
No.
没有
So, then, he was telling the truth?
所有 他说的是实话
No, I think, uh,
不 我觉得
Lloyd Garber has a very bad memory.
劳埃德·加伯的记忆力不太好
Okay, let's move on.
好的 那我们继续
Actually, I'm not finished.
我还没说完呢
Um, he tends to...
他开始变得
forget things, and then...
忘事 然后...
It's o-it's okay, Mrs. Florrick, we're moving on.
可以了 福瑞克夫人 可以过了
Don't you want to hear my answer in full
你难道不想听完我的全部回答吗
how Mr. Garber's faulty memory
关于加伯先生的记忆力缺陷
could lead to a falsehood?
是如何导致不实之词的
No, I'm actually more interested in the fact...
不 我其实更感兴趣的是...
I want to hear.
我想听听
Yes!
太好了
Uh, sir, please hold your questions.
先生 请等等再问
I would if you'd let me ask them.
你要让我问 我就等
If I could continue, I would probably
如果我可以继续的话 我可以
be able to satisfy any questions here.
尽可能满足这里所有的问题
After I'm finished.
在我说完之后
So, let's talk about this mistrial of Lloyd Garber's son.
我们来谈谈劳埃德·加伯儿子的无效审判
You are aware of it? I am.
你知道这件事吗 知道
And how did you become aware of it?
你是怎么知道的
Mr. Garber wanted to hire me recently, as a lawyer,
加伯先生最近想雇我做他的律师
and he was trying to remember certain facts about it.
在他尝试回忆相关具体事宜的时候
He tends to have a selective memory...
他出现了选择性记忆的情况...
Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克夫人...
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
but don't you want me to answer these questions?
你不是想让我回答这些问题的吗
Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克夫人
have you ever met with that grand juror outside of this room?
你有没有在这里之外的地方见过这位大陪审员
What?!
什么
No. You know that is a Federal offense?
没有 你知道这是违反联邦法律的
I do.
我知道
Why don't you ask me?
你为什么不问我
I have never met with her.
我从来没见过她
You're playing with fire here, Mr. Tascioni.
你这是在玩火 塔肖尼先生
You cannot be approaching grand jurors.
你不能接近大陪审员
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
It is a criminal offense
与大陪审员讨论
to discuss an ongoing case with a grand juror.
一项正在进行的案件是犯罪行为
Oh, I-I d... A-And I-and I am not.
我我我 我没有
Tom and I have been sitting here quietly, waiting for...
汤姆和我一直在这安静地等着 等着...
Mrs. Florrick to exit.
福瑞克夫人出来
Tom doesn't like your accusation either.
汤姆也不喜欢你的指控
So, I imagine that went well.
我猜应该挺顺利吧
It was interesting.
相当有趣
We could win this?
我们会赢吧
We could.
有希望
Your Honor, it's not just...
法官阁下 不仅仅是...
Perhaps it's one of the parties.
一个人说就好了
Uh, ladies first.
女士优先
It's not just Mr. Dargis's business that has suffered
受到格洛丽亚枪♥械♥店行为影响的
due to the actions of Gloria's Guns.
不仅仅只有达吉斯先生的生意
Rather, a wide cross-section
而是与旅游相关的
of tourism-related businesses.
宽泛行业的生意
These are 17 Chicago business owners
这十七位芝加哥的业主
who have offered affidavits
提交了宣誓证词
swearing that gun violence has harmed tourism.
来证明枪♥支♥暴♥力♥确实伤害了旅游业
Your Honor, may I call one witness
法官阁下 我可以传唤一名证人
to rebut these affidavits?
来驳斥这些宣誓证词吗
Ms. St. Jean, you are the Chief Economist
圣·简小姐 你是芝加哥商会的
for the Chicago Chamber of Commerce?
首席经济专家
That's right.
没错
And you're familiar with the tourism statistics for our city?
你很了解我们城市的旅游业统计数据
Intimately.
非常了解
Tell us about 2015.
跟我们讲讲2015年的数据
Up 3.4% over the previous year.
相比去年增长3.4%
We actually set a new record, topping 50 million visitors.
我们创造了新的记录 接纳了五千万游客
And the hotel business?
酒店行业呢
Up over 2014 in occupancy rates
相比2014年占有率
and average daily rates on rooms.
和平均每日住房♥率均有提升
Wow, even with the increased gun violence?
尽管枪♥支♥暴♥力♥案件数据在增长吗
It's a testament to Chicago's great draw.
这是芝加哥巨大吸引力的证据
Let's talk about the, uh, numbers again, ma'am.
让我们再来谈谈数据 女士
The visitor numbers to Chicago.
芝加哥的游客数据
They seem unusually high.
它们看上去高得不正常
Chicago is popular.
芝加哥非常受欢迎
And getting even more popular.
并且越来越受欢迎
Do your visitor numbers
你的游客数据
include all traffic through O'Hare airport,
是否包括经过奥黑尔机场的
regardless of whether or not
不管那些人到底
they ever actually set foot in the city?
有没有真正地进入城市
You're aware that O'Hare is the city.
你要清楚奥黑尔机场就是城市的一部分
It's in Chicago.
它就在芝加哥城里
Well aware. That was not my question.
我很清楚 我的问题不是这个
I want to know if traffic through O'Hare
我想要知道只经过奥黑尔机场的人群
figures into your tourism statistics for Chicago.
是否在你的芝加哥旅游业统计数据里
That's not something I can confirm or deny.
这一点我不能确认也不能否认
Sure.
好的
I mean, you're only the Chief Economist
毕竟你只是芝加哥商会的
for Chicago's Chamber of Commerce.
首席经济专家
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 收回
Don't most large cities measure tourism or growth of tourism
大多数的城市统计旅游业的增长指数
based on hotel occupancy rates and rates per day?
不是通过酒店入住率和单日均♥价♥吗
I don't know what most cities do.
我不清楚大多数城市是怎么做的
And yet, uh, Chicago inflates its numbers
然而 芝加哥通过将路过机场的人
by including people just passing through the airport,
加入其中来抬高统计数据
even if they're just catching a connecting flight.
即使那些人只是在机场转机
Objection. That wasn't her testimony.
反对 她的证词不是那样的
Counsel is assuming facts not in evidence.
对方律师在假设事实而不是引用证据
True. Uh, sort of. Uh...
没错 是有点...
sustained.
反对有效
Okay, well,
好的
the Department of Commerce's last report
美国商业部的上一份报告
shows international tourism to Chicago
表明来到芝加哥的国际游客
falling by five percent,
下降了五个百分点
despite the fact that international visitors
尽管来到美国的国际游客
to the United States increased by seven percent.
同期上升了七个百分点
I would have to check that.
我得核实一下才行
Do you think that might have something to do with
你认为这与前后发生的
how many more shootings have occurred between now and then?
枪击事件数量有关吗
The similarities were far from vague, Mrs. Florrick.
二者间的相似点很明显 福瑞克夫人
Then tell us what they are.
那就告诉我们是什么
What is my daughter accused of plagiarizing?
为什么说我的女儿剽窃
Unfortunately, it is our college policy
很抱歉 我们学校的政策
to not reveal the details of these decisions.
不允许透露这些裁定的细节
You're worried about a lawsuit?
你是担心会吃官司吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表