Nothing's wrong.
没什么
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
Yeah, well, I'm in the middle of something.
我现在正在处理事情
Okay, you take care of that.
好 你先处理
I'll have my lawyer call you.
我让我的律师给你电♥话♥
This is about your investigator, isn't it?
是因为你的调查员 对吧
My investigator?
我的调查员
Yes.
对
I would never think of divorcing you
除非找到属于我的人
unless I had some other man to call my own.
否则我绝不会想到跟你离婚
Come here.
到这里来
I saw him yesterday,
我昨天见到他了
walking around in his boxer shorts,
穿着短裤到处走
acting like he owned the place.
就像那里是他的一样
Yes, because I own the place,
是 因为那里是我的
and I told him he was welcome to walk around naked if he wants.
我跟他说他想裸着到处走都行
And Grace? Oh, you don't give a damn about your daughter.
格蕾丝呢 你根本不关心你女儿
Yes. I'm an unfit mother.
是啊 我是个不称职的母亲
In the divorce,
离婚协议中
you can get full custody for the three weeks
在她上大学前的这3周里
before she goes to college.
你可以获得完全监护权
Well, this must be true love.
看来这次是真爱了啊
Again.
又一次真爱
Is that what would upset you most?
这一点最让你不爽是吗
If I was in love?
我是否和别人相爱
No, what upsets me the most is that you're shoving it in my face.
不 让我最不爽的是你把这事推到我面前
I'm not shoving anything.
我没有推任何事
This is me not caring.
我只是表达我完全不在乎了
Not caring what people think.
不在乎别人怎么想
What Eli thinks. You think.
不在乎伊莱怎么想 不在乎你怎么想
Or what the FBI thinks.
那联调局怎么想呢
You know I'm about to be indicted, don't you?
你知道我要被起诉了 对不对
Peter, you're always being indicted.
彼得 你总是在被起诉
If it weren't today, it would be tomorrow.
不是今天 就是明天
I'll have my lawyer call.
我会让我的律师联♥系♥你
Thanks.
谢谢
You told Dr. Nachmann not to shoot a drone,
你让纳赫曼医生不要去射击无人机
so he brought it down safely and he returned it.
所以他把它安全的弄下来并归还给了你们
Well, was the drone returned to Ms. Hamm in one piece?
无人机送还给哈姆女士时是完好无损的吗
It was, but...
是的 但是
Why are you bothering me with this?
你们为什么要拿这种事来浪费我的时间呢
He gave the drone back, it wasn't damaged.
他把无人机还回来了 也没有受损
Because it's against the law.
因为这种行为违反了法律
FAA rules prohibit interfering with
联邦航♥空♥管理局明令禁止
the operation of an aircraft midflight,
在飞行器飞行过程中进行干扰
including by disabling it. Your Honor...
包括使其停止运转 法官阁下
18 U.S.C. 32 applies to airplanes and helicopters.
美国法典第18篇32章适用于飞机及直升机
Not unmanned drones.
并不适用于无人机
Actually, the law applies to any aircraft in the
实际上 该项法案适用于任何处于
special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States.
美国政♥府♥特种飞行管辖权下的飞行器
And are drones
那么无人机是否
in the special aircraft division of the United States?
属于美国政♥府♥划分的特种飞行器范围呢
No! Yes.
不属于 属于
Drones must be registered with the FAA.
无人机必须在联邦航♥空♥管理局进行注册
But whether that puts them
但无人机是否处在
within FAA jurisdiction would depend on
联邦航♥空♥管理局的管辖范围取决于
the height at which the drone was flying.
无人机运行时所在的飞行高度
And the FAA's draft regulation on drones
而联邦航♥空♥管理局关于无人机的条例草案
is unclear on this issue.
在本案中涉及的规定尚不明确
Oh, well, then perhaps we should
既然这样 也许我们应该
talk to someone from the FAA.
和联邦航♥空♥管理局的相关人员讨论一下
If Peter sent you...
如果是彼得叫你来的
He didn't.
他没有叫我过来
Well, what do you need?
那你需要什么
Can I talk to you?
我能和你聊聊吗
Privately?
私下聊聊
Uh, certainly.
当然可以
I need a lawyer.
我需要一位律师
You do? Or Peter does?
你需要 还是彼得需要
Peter has Mike Tascioni.
彼得已经有迈克·塔肖尼了
And this may be an instance where...
而这可能是一个
my interests and the governor's... diverge. Understood.
我和州长利益相左的情况 了解了
So everything I'm about to say
所以我马上要说的一切
will be covered under attorney-client privilege?
都受律师与当事人特权保护对吗
And you can't share this with Alicia.
你也不能透露给艾丽西娅
I understand.
我了解了
The Federal prosecutor, Connor Fox,
联邦检察官康纳·福克斯
is trying to force me to testify against Peter at trial.
正试图强迫我出庭指证彼得
Okay, well, if or when you're subpoenaed,
那么如果你被传唤了
you can obviously take the Fifth.
你完全可以使用第五修正案
I'm not worried about incriminating myself,
我不担心出庭会令我自证己罪
I don't know anything.
我完全不知情
But the AUSA doesn't believe that.
但是这位助理联邦检察官不相信这些
No.
他不相信
Well, if you truly don't know anything,
那如果你真的不知情的话
why don't you just get up there and say that?
为什么不直接在法庭上这么说呢
Here's the problem.
问题在于
I... told my daughter something that I did
我告诉我女儿我做了某些事情
that may have...
那些事可能
obstructed justice.
妨碍了司法公正
And he's going to force Marissa to testify against you
而你如果不帮他扳倒彼得的话
if you don't help him take down Peter.
他就会逼迫梅丽莎出庭指证你
So what do I do?
我该怎么办
What's up?
怎么啦
I'm hiding.
我在躲人
From who? David Lee.
躲谁 大卫·李
He dumped a 50-state survey on me.
他抛给我一个涉及50个州的调研任务
Oh, yeah.
是啊
He likes to haze newcomers.
他喜欢刁难新人
Mm, it felt like more than that.
感觉不仅仅是这样而已
He's probably feeling threatened.
他可能是感觉地位受到了威胁
Diane's...
戴安
Diane's been aggressive about this female-led firm idea.
戴安在女性主导律所的事情上咄咄逼人
Are we taking over?
我们要接管律所吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if I have the stomach for a gender war right now.
我不知道现在有没有心情参与一场性别斗争
Would we make more money?
我们会赚更多的钱吗
Probably.
有可能
Come on in.
快进来
I need your help with something.
我要找你帮帮忙
Funny thing.
巧了
I need yours. You start.
我也需要你帮忙 你先说
David Lee is hazing Lucca. He's got her doing
大卫·李在刁难卢卡 他让她用一个晚上
a pointless 50-state survey to complete overnight.
完成一项毫无意义的涉及50个州的调研
Yeah, he did that to me when I started. You, too.
我刚来的时候他也刁难过我 对你也是
Yes, but Lucca was my partner.
是的 但卢卡曾是我的合伙人
And when you convinced me to come back,
当你说服我回来的时候
I convinced her.
我说服了她一起来
Okay. Now I have a favor to ask you....
好的我来解决 现在轮到我找你帮忙了
Sure.
没问题
Don't side with Diane.
别站在戴安那一边
With what?
关于什么事情
You know with what.
你知道是关于什么事情
Cary...
凯里
I'm not a name partner.
我不是冠名合伙人
But you're a name.
但你的名字很有分量
This is none of my business.
这整件事与我无关
It's between you and Diane.
这是你和戴安之间的事
And you can't take sides?
而你不能站队支持某一方吗
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表