Yes. Howell.
对 霍维尔
Our I.T. Guy.
我们的技术人员
Right. Uh, Cary briefed me.
对 凯里跟我提过
How is this tablet not considered stolen property?
这个平板为什么不是被盗的赃物呢
It was abandoned. It's more accurately defined
它是被遗弃的 更准确的说是
as lost property.
失物
Uh, by law, Howell has
根据法律 霍维尔
to give the owner a chance to recover.
必须给予失主找回的机会
He has to at least attempt constructive notice.
他至少需要进行推定告知
Not by law.
法律没有强制规定
Lucca, can you give us a minute?
卢卡 你能先回避一下吗
We can't be a part of this.
我们不能接这个案子
She's right on the law.
她对法律的见解的正确的
And how it's enforced.
以及执行的方式
We can't risk a lawsuit from Chumhum over a casual favor
我们不能因为给雇员提供便利而
to an employee.
承担和查查网打官司的风险
Just to confirm, this call is being recorded
确认一下 本次通话会被录音
for quality and training purposes?
以帮助提高服务质量和训练员工吗
Yes, it is, ma'am.
是的 女士
How may I help you?
你有什么问题
What is this?
这是什么
Chumhum Customer Service.
查查网的客服
How may I help you?
您有什么问题
Hi. Uh, I have in my possession
你好 我捡到一个
a prototype of the new Foil tablet.
一台浮游平板的样机
I'm sorry... Excuse me?
不好意思 你说什么
The Foil tablet.
浮游平板
I have it.
我有一台
That's not possible, ma'am.
那是不可能的 女士
It is, because I have it.
可能啊 我已经拿到了
The Foil will be released
浮游将于开学季
in time for back-to-school sales.
返校促销时发布
Would you like me to give you the Web address?
需要我把网址告诉你吗
No. Uh, could I speak to a supervisor?
不 我能跟你们主管说话吗
I am a supervisor.
我就是主管
Ah. So you have authority to answer my questions?
那你有权回答我的问题吧
That's correct.
是的
Then could you advise me on the best way to return
那你可以告诉我将平板还给你们公♥司♥的
the tablet to the company?
最佳途径是什么吗
It's not the Foil, ma'am.
那不是浮游 女士
The Foil will be released in time for back-to-school sales.
浮游将于开学季返校促销时发布
So I can keep it?
那我可以留着吗
Whatever you have, you can keep.
无论你拿到的是什么 你可以留着
Shall I direct you to the Web site?
需要我为您转到网站吗
Constructive notice given
推定通知已传达
and rejected.
并被拒绝
Howell is now firmly in the "Finders keepers" Territory,
霍维尔现在正式进入「失物招领」区了
and we can help him sell it.
而我们可以帮他出♥售♥样机
Why don't you give us a minute.
失陪一下
So this is bureaucracy.
所以这就是官僚主义
The Israeli Army? Really?
以色列军队 真的吗
Yeah. But it's not like I shot anyone.
对 但是我也没有开枪打中过谁
One time I did this great thing along the Egyptian border.
有一次我在埃及边境做了一件超棒的事
They have these five-women sharpshooter teams
他们让一个五人的女神枪手小队
camouflaged in the desert.
隐蔽在沙漠里
You stay all night in a pod
你得在这两个桌子这么大的
about the size of these two tables.
小帐篷里呆一晚上
Five women, all night,
五个女人 呆一整晚
and all you can do is whisper.
唯一能做的就是说悄悄话
It's really terrifying but really cool.
真的很可怕 但是也很酷
Did you see any terrorists?
你见过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
No. Bedouin nomads, mostly.
没有 大多是贝都因平民
Now I'm here in this stupid juice bar 3,000 miles away.
现在我在三千里外这个无聊的果汁吧
It's 11:00 P.M. In Israel
现在以色列是晚上十一点
and my friends are slipping into their desert pods right now
我的朋友们现在都在往他们的沙漠帐篷里钻
and I'm... here talking to you.
而我 在这里跟你聊天
Weird.
真奇怪
Yeah.
对啊
Were your parents afraid of you being over there?
你在那边你父母会担心吗
Of getting stabbed, no.
怕我被捅吗 这倒没有
Of turning Orthodox, yes.
怕我改信东正教倒是真的
Actually, just my mom was. She's the worrywart.
其实只有我妈在担心 她就是爱担心
My dad was too busy to notice I was gone.
我爸忙得都注意不到我不在了
Mmm. Why?
为什么
What does he do?
他是做什么的
You know Governor Peter Florrick?
你知道彼得·福瑞克州长吗
Sure.
当然
He's his chief of staff.
他是他的幕僚长
Or...
或者说
was. Then wasn't.
曾经是 然后不是了
Now is again, I think.
现在又是了 好像
I know.
我知道
He also ran Peter's campaign for president.
他还组织了彼得的总统竞选
So he must have every
那伊利诺伊州所有的有钱人
rich person in Illinois knocking down his door.
肯定都在敲他的门吧
He's the door.
他就是门
Although I was Alicia Florrick's
我曾经在艾丽西娅·福瑞克
body woman for her campaign for state's attorney,
竞选州检察长的时候做她的私人助理
which he also ran.
那次竞选也是他组织的
And Alicia Florrick?
还有艾丽西娅·福瑞克
What was it like working for her?
为她干活是什么感觉
You are a curious one, aren't you?
你真是个好奇宝宝啊 不是吗
No. I just... I don't meet too many, you know, like,
不 我只是 我不常遇到 你知道
So, tell me about you. What do you do?
那么 聊聊你吧 你是做什么的
I'm a student. Nothing exciting.
我是个学生 没什么有趣的
Nothing like dealing with a lot of campaign money.
不像管着一大堆竞选资金
Yeah, I know. What do you study?
对 我知道 你是学什么的
Computers. Programming.
电脑 编程
Really? Tell me more.
真的吗 说具体点
Dad.
爸
I'm busy, Marissa.
我在忙 梅丽莎
A young man asked me to lunch today.
有个年轻人今天约我去午餐
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Let me know when I have to spring for a wedding.
需要我为婚礼喜极而泣的时候告诉我
His name was Scott Devereaux,
他叫做斯科特·德佛罗
and he had a lot of questions about you.
他问了很多关于你的问题
I don't know him.
我不认识他
Questions like
比如说
who you have dinner with, who gives money to the campaign,
你跟谁吃饭 谁赞助竞选
how often you talk with Alicia.
你跟艾丽西娅接触多频繁之类的问题
What is this again?
怎么回事 你再说一遍
A young man took me to lunch but had much more interest
有个年轻人请我吃午饭 但他对你
in you than in me.
比对我更感兴趣
He said he was a student.
他说他是个学生
What's he look like?
他长什么样
Oddly enough, I convinced him to take a selfie.
真奇怪 我居然说服他跟我拍了张自♥拍♥
I trained you well.
我把你教得真好
Oh, my God. He's an FBI agent.
我的天 他是个联调局探员
What's his name?
他叫什么
Scott Devereaux.
斯科特·德佛罗
No, no, no.
不不不
Hlavin.
拉温
Roland Hlavin. What did he ask?
罗兰德·拉温 他问了什么
Did he mention a judge? Schakowsky?
他有没有提到一个法官 沙考斯基
No. Why?
没有 为什么
What did he ask?
他问了什么
...Malcolm Gladwell connector types.
马尔科姆·格莱德威尔说的「连接者」
So, tell me about you. What do you do?
那么 聊聊你吧 你是做什么的
You recorded it. I'm a student.
你录下来了 我是个学生
I did.
对
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表