And I'll leave you here drinking.
我就不管你 让你在这儿喝酒
All by your lonesome.
孤单一人
It's not true.
你说错了
I don't believe you.
我不相信
And take my advice.
听我的建议
Stop playing it cool.
不要一副淡然的样子
You want her?
你想要她
Go to her and say,
就去告诉她
"I want you.
「我想要你
"And I'll protect you.
我要保护你
"You don't owe your husband anything.
你不欠你丈夫什么
"Be happy.
要幸福
"Come to me.
来我这
Make me happy."
让我幸福」
Kurt...
库尔特...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I will make you happy every day of your life,
我要让你每天都幸福
but please forgive me.
但请原谅我
Please.
求你
Lloyd Garber donated $5,000
2009年劳埃德·加伯给你的政♥治♥行动组织
to your PAC in 2009, is that correct?
捐了5000美金 对吗
That's correct. But in 2013,
没错 但在2013年
a year after Richard Locke's mistrial,
理查德·洛克案被宣布审判无效一年后
Lloyd Garber's donations quadrupled.
劳埃德·加伯的捐款翻了四倍
Can you explain?
你能解释一下吗
I cannot.
不能
Lloyd Garber and I never discussed money.
我和劳埃德·加伯从不谈钱
There was no tit for tat?
没有礼尚往来吗
"You get my son off for murder
「你让我儿子免担杀人罪名
and I'll increase my financial support"?
我为你增加资金支持」
I-I believe I already answered that question.
我已经回答过这个问题
No. Too belligerent.
不行 敌意太强
You're the governor.
你是州长
Be dignified.
有点威严
He's going to ask it,
他一定会问
and he's going to ask it more than once.
而且不止一次
There was no tit for tat.
没有礼尚往来
There were never any strings or conditions
劳埃德·加伯或其他任何人的捐款
attached to Lloyd Garber's, or anyone else's, contributions.
都从没有任何附加条件
As a man who was convicted of using state funds to pay for prostitutes,
你挪用州立基金嫖♥娼♥罪名成立
why should we take your word for anything?
我们凭什么相信你的话
My attorney would object to that.
我律师会反对这个问题
And Judge Cuesta overrules.
奎斯特法官宣布反对无效
My conviction was overturned
我的罪名已被免除
and I was fully exonerated.
后来无罪释放
So are you saying that you never paid for prostitutes?
你是说你从没嫖过娼
Never cheated on your wife?
从没偷过情
Haven't broken every promise you've ever made?
从未失信于人吗
It goes to character.
这些都是在质疑品格
To your trustworthiness.
事关你证词的可信度
I believe I've been up front about this.
我想我已经详细回答过这个问题了
I did pay for prostitutes, I did cheat on my wife,
我的确有招过妓 也确实出轨了
and I have worked every day
而我每天辛勤工作
to make up for those indiscretions.
就是为了弥补这些过失
So would you agree... I'm not finished.
所以你是否同意... 我还没说完
And that is one of the reasons why,
这也是为什么
when I was voted back into office,
当我重新当选州检察官时
I spent every day trying to make sure
我把每一天都用来确保
there was not a single bad conviction.
不会再有不公正的判决诞生
Because I saw what bad convictions did to families,
因为我知道不公正的判决是如何影响一个家庭
did to me,
影响我
did to my wife.
影响我的妻子
And I swore that I would never
于是我发誓我绝不会
let that ever happen again.
再让类似的事情发生
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Yes, Counselor, that is true.
是的 律师 句句属实
It's also true that I micromanaged this case.
同样属实的是我亲自干涉了这个案件
Guilty.
这是事实
But that's what you should want
但这应该是人们乐意在
from a state's attorney.
州检察官身上看到的
Someone who won't accept excuses
人们想要一个不会为
for a failure to Mirandize
没有宣读权利或没做好
or allow for bad evidence collection.
证据采集工作而找借口的州检察官
Someone who loses bullets?
一个会弄丢子弹证据的检察官呢
That was just a mistake. You say that you have worked
一时疏忽而已 你说你每天辛勤工作
hard every day to make up for
就是为了弥补
the indiscretions of the past...
之前的过错...
but we have evidence
但我方有证据表明
that you were having a longtime affair
你曾与人保持长时间婚外情关系
with not only a fellow prosecutor... We would object here.
对方不单是你的同事 我方会提出反对的
Yes, and Judge Cuesta doesn't like you. He would allow.
好 可奎斯特法官讨厌你 他会允许提问的
At what point are we playing husband and wife here,
在这里我们到底什么时候是夫妻
and at what point lawyers?
什么时候是律师和被告
All points.
一直都是啊
Because here's the thing:
因为问题是这样的
you get up on that stand,
你一旦走上证人席
and every past indiscretion
过去所有的不光彩
will be determined admissible.
都会受到合理的质询
Your sleeping with Geneva Pine. I didn't sleep
你和吉妮瓦·派恩上♥床♥ 我没
with Geneva... Your sleeping with Marilyn Garbanza.
和吉妮瓦... 和玛丽莲·戈班扎上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with... Your sleeping with Ramona Lytton.
我没和... 和拉蒙娜·利顿上♥床♥
And you sleeping with Will Gardner
你还不是和威尔·加德纳上♥床♥
and you sleeping with your investigator!
和你的调查员乱搞
I'm not on trial, buddy.
可受审的人不是我啊 老兄
Are you saying you didn't sleep with Geneva Pine?
你是说你没和吉妮瓦·派恩发生过关系吗
That's exactly what I'm saying.
说得没错
And these prostitutes, you never slept with any of them, either?
那些妓♥女♥ 你也未和任何一人发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
I believe I've already admitted to that.
我想我已经承认过此事了
Oh, well, good, good,
很好很好
at least you admitted to that.
至少你承认那件事了
That makes it okay, then. Objection.
这样就让事情合情合理了呢 反对
What I don't understand is what this has to do
我不明白这和我当州检察官时的
with my performance as the state's attorney.
工作表现有什么关系
Because your performance is directly connected
因为你的工作表现与你前前后后的
to your actions before and after.
行为直接相关
You said yourself you learned from your mistakes,
你说你已经从之前的过错中得到了教训
that's why you were such a diligent S.A.
因此你才如此辛勤的工作
Objection, Your Honor. Where is the question?
反对 法官阁下 对方问题到底是什么
Here it is.
问题就是
You have lied so much, Mr. Florrick,
你撒过太多谎了 福瑞克先生
why should any of us ever believe you again?
我们为什么要相信你
Because I went to prison.
因为我入过狱
Because I was wrongly convicted.
因为我所受到的判决并不公平
I didn't ask for a speech...
我可没让你发表演说...
You asked a question.
可你让我回答问题
I'm answering it.
而我正在回答
Am I a flawed individual?
我有缺点吗
Yes.
有
Have I done things in my personal life that I regret?
我有后悔自己做过的一些事情吗
Yes, deeply.
有 非常后悔
But I never wanted anyone
但我绝不想让任何人
to go through what I went through
再受一遍我受的罪
and that is why I was a hard-ass state's attorney.
因此我成为了一名非常强硬的州检察官
That's why I threw out bad confessions.
因此我排除不合格的供述
That's why I micromanaged.
因此我亲自干涉案件
But that's when I was at my best.
但那时我状态最好
That's when I was most honorable.
那是我最问心无愧
The 12 of you should give fair
诸位应该对所有证据
and equal consideration to all the evidence
给予同样且充分的考虑
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表