Good.
那就好
Grace.
格蕾丝
We have funeral flowers.
我们的花是葬礼式的
We do. Why?
还真是 为什么
Well, we thought we'd go a different way.
我们打算来点特别的
Okay, the guests are coming in ten minutes.
好了 客人们十分钟后会开始到场
Let's try and pull this together.
让我们努力搞定这件事
So, I have a surprise for you, Mom.
我给你准备了一个惊喜 妈妈
Oh, is it a deed to land on Mars?
是火星上的地契吗
What?
什么
Nothing. Your sister's in a funny mood.
没什么 你妹妹高兴坏了
What's the surprise?
惊喜是什么
I can't tell you yet.
还不能告诉你
You're flunking out.
你要被开除了
No.
不是
You were snoring.
你打呼噜了
Do we have a meeting?
我们有约吗
Nope. Just dropped by.
没有 我只是路过
Here.
来
It's a donut.
甜甜圈
I have another five hours of work tonight, Jason.
我今晚还要工作五个小时 杰森
Whatever you want,
不管你要做什么
can we do this another time?
可以改天再来吗
Governor Florrick.
福瑞克州长
You?
你
They must be paying you well.
他们肯定付了你很多钱
Did he do it?
是他做的吗
You mean did he tank my prosecution
你是说她有没有为了讨好某个赞助人
in order to satisfy one of his donors?
而扰乱我的案子吗
Sure, let's start with that. You tell me.
可以 我们从这个说起 你跟我说
I had a strong case.
我胜算很大
Richard Locke shoots his girlfriend Patty
理查德·洛克在其女友帕蒂
when she comes home one night.
晚上回家时将其射杀
Two bullets in the chest.
当胸开了两枪
Look at the crime scene photos.
看看犯罪现场照片
Poor woman bled out.
可怜的女人失血过多而死
How was the scene? Untouched.
现场情况怎么样 没有动过
Locke said he didn't do it,
洛克说不是他干的
but he was covered in blood.
但是他浑身都是血
Who ran the case?
谁负责案子的调查
A detective from the 32nd.
32分局的一个警探
Uh... Crowell.
叫 克罗威尔
Rick Crowell?
里克·克罗威尔吗
I know him.
我认识他
Yeah, he's not a cowboy.
对 他可不是牛仔
So it was a slam-dunk case.
所以是个很容易的案子
Till Peter got involved.
直到彼得参与进来
See, he was the new state's attorney.
他当时是新任州检察官
Came in and started micromanaging
从最开始就
right from the start.
参与进来开始亲手处理
"Are you sure about the witnesses?"
你对证人把握大吗
"Was he properly Mirandized?"
有没有向他宣读权利
"What about the blood?" "Are you sure?"
血迹呢 你确定吗
And were you sure?
那你当时有把握吗
This shouldn't have been a mistrial.
这个案子不该成为无效审判的
Richard Locke should be in prison right now.
理查德·洛克现在应该在监狱里
It was premeditated.
那是有预谋的
But you know what he is doing right now?
但你知道他现在在做什么吗
He got married a month ago.
他一个月前结了婚
Tough thing being rich.
有钱人的烦恼啊
Yup, I'm sure he's all broken up on the inside.
对 他内心肯定很煎熬
Thanks.
谢谢
Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉吧
Promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
What?
什么
Don't get the governor off.
别让州长逍遥法外
Grace, that's the florist.
格蕾丝 花店的人来了
Can you get that?
你能开一下门吗
We're here.
我们来啦
Grace, my dear.
格蕾丝 亲爱的
Grandma's here ten minutes early!
奶奶提前十分钟到了
Well, traffic was so good.
路上没堵车
And you never can tell if it's going to rain.
而且你永远不知道会不会下雨
Can I get a hit of that?
我能尝一口吗
How are you, Mom?
你还好吗 妈妈
I'm hunky-dory.
超级好
You seem frazzled.
你看起来有点疲惫
Thanks. It's a good thing.
谢谢 挺好的
It's more real.
更真实
Okay. To real.
好吧 为了真实
Just want to check my makeup.
来检查一下我的妆
Grandma, they made a mistake. Don't worry.
奶奶 他们搞错了 别担心
Oh, my God, they are just beautiful.
我的天呐 它们太美了
You like them?
你喜欢这些
Why are we hiding them in the bedroom?
为什么把它们藏在卧室里
Sorry we're early, the traffic was light.
不好意思我们提前到了 路上没堵车
Oh, you must be Zach.
你肯定是扎克
Mom?
妈
Grandma likes the flowers.
奶奶很喜欢那些花
She's pulling them out into the living room.
她正在把花往会客室里移呢
I thought we had another ten minutes.
我本来以为还有10分钟可以准备的
Oh, hello.
你好
You're Grace, right?
你是格雷斯对吗
I'm Hannah McCreary.
我是汉娜·麦克雷利
Is your brother... ?
你哥哥在吗
Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Hannah.
妈 来见见我女朋友 汉娜
I'm so glad to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I loved that you stood by your husband.
我爱死你站在你丈夫身边支持他的做法了
A lot of people my age think it's a throwback
很多和我同龄的人都认为这是种
to an old kind of domesticity,
向旧式家庭生活的倒♥退♥
but I think it's a harbinger of a new feminism.
但我认为这是新式女权主义的先锋榜样
Like Huma Abedin, you know?
你知道吗 就像胡玛·阿贝丁
Women should do what they want,
女性应该可以做她们自己想做的事
even if what they want is to stand by their man.
即使这件事是站在她们丈夫身旁
Hannah's a proctor in my dorm.
汉娜是我宿舍的学监
Really?
真的吗
I know I'm older,
我知道我年纪比较大
but Zach is older in maturity than he looks.
但扎克比他看起来要成熟的多
And sometimes compatibility is more a function
而且有的时候契合度更取决于思想的相近
of intellectual reach than physical years, don't you think?
而不是生理年龄 你说对不对
You look relaxed.
你看起来很轻松
Upside of choosing unemployment.
这就是失业的好处了
What do you need?
你想问什么
Do you know Jason Crouse?
你知道杰森·克劳斯吗
I do. My old work.
知道 以前工作的时候认识的
He dropped by.
他顺道过来拜访了一下
That's why I called.
所以我给你打电♥话♥了
He's investigating for Peter Florrick,
他在为彼得·福瑞克做调查
the Richard Locke mistrial.
理查德·洛克审判无效案
Makes sense.
情理之中
They're looking for a scapegoat.
他们在找替罪羊
That's what he said?
他是这么说的吗
No, that's what I know.
不 这是我知道的
They're looking for someone to point a finger at.
他们在找可以怪罪的人
Well, it's not me.
反正不是我
Are you sure?
你确定吗
We were the prosecutors.
我们曾经是检察官
We dealt with the evidence.
是我们处理的证据
We didn't tank it.
我们没有故意输掉官司
Yeah, in my experience,
是的 据我的经验
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表