Alicia.
艾丽西娅
This shouldn't take more than 15 minutes, right, Alicia?
这事应该用不了15分钟吧 艾丽西娅
You accept the guilty plea,
你接受这份认罪协议
you don't see more than a day of jail time,
刑期应该少于一天
and it's expunged from your record in 24 months.
犯罪记录会存在24个月
Yes.
没错
Two years and a day of community service,
外加两年零一天社区服务
and... you know.
然后...你也知道的
Next...
下一位...
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
This guy means a lot of money.
这个男人钱多得很
He wants to hear it from you, not me.
他想听到你的建议 而不是我的
I know, I'm just taking a minute to catch up, that's all.
我懂 我只是要花一分钟缓缓神 就这样
Hey, Bernie.
伯尼
What are you doing upstairs?
你来楼上干吗
Seeing how the other half lives.
来看看这一层的生活
Hi, Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Bernie.
伯尼
We really miss you downstairs.
我们这些楼下的可挂念你们了
There's my guys.
我的客户来了
What's this?
这是要干吗
Uh, the overflow from downstairs, Your Honor.
这些都是楼下审不完的 法官阁下
Male 128, 29, 30.
128 129 130号♥男性
Okay, got it.
好 明白了
You understand you are pleading guilty, sir?
你明白你是在认罪吧 先生
Yes, Your Honor, I understand.
是的 法官阁下 我明白
Six months probation.
六个月缓刑
Next.
下一位
What do you have?
你有什么要辩护的
Your Honor, we have Frank Lister.
法官阁下 这位是弗兰克·利斯特
He is charged with disorderly conduct.
他被控妨碍治安
This is his second offense.
这是他第二次犯罪了
$1,500.
1500美元
Next defendant.
下一位
Do we know that guy?
我们认识那个人吗
Which guy?
哪个
The convict in the middle.
中间那个犯人
He just whispered, "Help me."
他刚刚偷偷对我说 「救我」
Fine. Okay, let's handle the overflow.
那好 接下来到楼下审不完的犯人
Male 128, let's go.
128号♥男性 开始吧
Disorderly conduct. Do we have a plea here?
被控妨碍治安 达成协议了吗
Uh, we've already pled not guilty, Your Honor.
我们不打算认罪 法官阁下
We're ready to go to trial.
我们准备好进入庭审阶段了
Good. Mr. ASA?
很好 助理检察官呢
Almost, Your Honor.
差不多了 法官阁下
We're still trying to locate a witness.
我们仍在寻找一位证人
We ask for a continuance.
我们申请诉讼延期
How long do you need?
你们需要多少时间
Two months should do it.
两个月应该够了
Good. Continuance granted.
很好 允许延期
We'll go to trial April 15.
我们将在4月15号♥开庭
Sheriff, please escort the defendant back to lockup.
法警 请将这位被告押回拘留所
You were in bond court eight months ago.
你八个月前就在保释法庭了
Yes.
是的
You were my second client.
你是我的第二位客户
You... you've been in prison all this time?
你...你这段时间一直在监狱里吗
Yes.
没错
But it was just a disorderly charge.
可你只是被控妨碍治安啊
I know.
我知道
With $150,000 bail.
保释金要15万美元
I couldn't afford it.
我付不起
But that was to punish me, not you.
可那是用来罚我的 而不是你
Didn't your case get called?
你的案子没被传唤吗
Three times.
三次了
The prosecutor keeps needing to find a witness.
公诉人一直说要寻找一位证人
Didn't Bernie ask for a speedy trial any of those three times?
难道前三次伯尼都没有要求加快庭审进度吗
No, he's new, he wasn't my lawyer.
没 他是我的新律师 之前不是他
You've had three different lawyers?
你换了三个律师吗
Four with you.
你是第四个
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
What's your name?
你叫什么
Clayton Riggs.
克莱顿·里格斯
I'm Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Yeah, and I'm Bernie. Let's go, Alicia.
我叫伯尼 走吧 艾丽西娅
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间结束了
You want my help?
你需要我的帮助吗
Alicia, stop talking to my client.
艾丽西娅 别再跟我的客户说话了
Sir, if you want my help, you can switch lawyers.
先生 如果你需要我的帮助 你可以更换律师
Alicia, I need you to get the hell out.
艾丽西娅 你快给我滚出去
He's been in jail for eight months.
他都在监狱里呆了八个月了
He lost his job, his wife.
他丢了工作 妻子也离他而去
His son is with child services.
他儿子在儿童服务机构那儿
And you want to do what for him?
你想怎么帮他
Get him out.
让他出狱
Schakowsky is never gonna change the trial date, you know that.
沙考斯基绝不会改变开庭时间的 你知道这点
He will if we sue him.
我们告他 他就会改了
Judges have immunity.
法官是有豁免权的
Not if they knowingly violate a defendant's civil rights.
如果他们有意侵犯被告的公民权利就不一样了
Is this about getting back at Schakowsky?
你这样做是为了报复沙考斯基吗
No.
不是
No.
真不是
Then is this to assuage your guilty conscience?
所以这是为了让你的良心好受点吗
This is about getting a man who has been unlawfully imprisoned
这是为了帮一个被非法监禁长达八个月的男人出狱
for eight months out of jail so he can be with his kid.
好让他与儿子团聚
And you're doing this pro bono.
而且是免费帮助他
It's civil.
这是民事案件
We'll take 20% of the $1.3 million.
我们能从130万里抽两成作酬劳
No.
不可能
Because there'll never be $1.3 million.
因为那130万根本不存在
You're back.
你回来啦
I thought you were gone for another few months.
还以为你会离开几个月呢
Yeah, I didn't like it.
我不喜欢那边
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah, sorry.
请进 真对不起
See my hat?
看我帽子没
"Take a byte out of Silicon Valley."
「从硅谷带走一个字节」
I do.
看到了
And... I got you oven mitts.
还有...我还买♥♥了副烤箱手套给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, well, you... you have any work?
你...你这儿有活干吗
Can you work?
你能来工作吗
I can.
能啊
How much?
酬劳要多少
$20 raise.
比以前涨了20美元
Um, can I talk to my partner about it?
我能先和我的搭档商量一下吗
Sure, yeah.
当然可以
Give me a call.
记得打给我
Okay, I will.
好 我会的
Jason.
杰森
I'm glad you're back.
很高兴你回来了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, it's Jason Crouse.
喂 我是杰森·克劳斯
I'm back in Chicago.
我回到芝加哥了
You need anything?
你需要我帮忙吗
Yes, as a matter of fact, right now.
需要 其实我现在就需要
What's going on there, a gang war?
你那边怎么了 在打群架吗
Worse, Illinois Park College
比那更糟 伊利诺伊公园大学
is trying to close down its student newspaper.
想要停掉校内的学生报
Ah, so a big case.
大案子啊
The daughter of a client, $33 million a year in billings.
一个让我们年入账330万的客户女儿委托的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表