Nice to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
Let me know if I'm not in frame.
我要是没在镜头里告诉我一声
I can move down.
我可以往低挪挪进去
I'm not wearing a camera.
我身上没有摄像头
Oh, how considerate.
真贴心
Let's skip the hostility, please.
把敌意都收一收
She went out of her way to make us look like bigots.
她处心积虑地把我们弄得像有偏见一样
I think I'm being pretty friendly, considering.
我这样已经很友好了
I can see you went with diversity in hiring.
你们招人的时候真是考虑多样化
How are Biff and Skippy?
那俩小白脸怎么样
Mike and Brian.
他们是麦克和布莱恩
What can we do for you, Monica?
我们能为你做什么 莫妮卡
I can't imagine that you're here to apologize.
你肯定不是来道歉的
A friend of mine was recently run out of business
我的一个朋友最近因为一家科技巨头
by a giant tech company.
生意垮了
I'm bringing suit.
我要打官司
And you don't have the resources to pursue the case on your own?
你难道不能自己打这个官司吗
You said to call if I needed help.
你说如果你需要什么帮助就找你
You've complicated our relationship
我说完那句话之后
since I made that offer.
你让我们的关系复杂了
True.
我承认
But at least we know we can be direct with each other.
但是至少我们现在可以坦诚相待了
Besides, it could be good for your image.
而且对你们的形象有利
How? The company I'm suing is even
为什么 我要起诉的公♥司♥
more lacking in diversity than yours.
比你们还缺乏多样性
And what company is that?
哪个公♥司♥
Chumhum.
查查网
And you want us to help?
你想让我们帮忙
Well, actually, I need Lucca to help, but I know you two
其实我是想让卢卡帮忙 但是我知道
have this Bert and Ernie thing going.
你俩现在跟伯特与厄尼似的[《芝麻街》主角]
Well, why me?
为什么找我
Alicia's the one that's worked with Chumhum.
艾丽西娅跟查查网合作过 我又没有
Well, it's a racism case.
这是个种族歧视的案子
And, uh, my firm's a little pale at the moment.
可我的律所肤色有点白
What an honor. My parents would be so proud.
真荣幸啊 我爸妈该多为我自豪
Who's suing?
谁要起诉
We used to booked up weeks in advance.
我们以前总是提前几个星期就订满了
Our venison pot pie was written up in the Trib.
我们的鹿肉派都上了《论♥坛♥报》
We were Zagat rated.
还上了加特美食指南榜单
Then people just stopped coming.
后来人们不来了
It's hard not to take it personally when it's your baby.
这可是我的心血 很难让我觉得不是针对我们
And why is Chumhum responsible?
为什么这是查查网的责任呢
Their maps program-- Chummy Maps--
他们的地图栏目 查查地图
it's supposed to help users stay safe
它目的在于为用户提供安全地点导向
by giving them directions
避开城市里的危险区
to avoid the dangerous parts of the city.
保障用户安全
Green's safe, yellow's so-so,
绿色♥区♥域是安全 黄色是一般
and red means "Stay away."
红色就是「远离」
When the filter's on,
这个筛选功能打开之后
driving directions avoid the red areas.
行车导航就避开了红色♥区♥域
The filter is always on by default.
默认情况下筛选功能是开启的
You have to manually turn it off.
需要手动关掉
So you lost your foot traffic?
所以你的客流量没了
And this-- watch when I toggle the filter on and off.
还有这个 我开关这个筛选功能
It doesn't show businesses in the red parts of the map.
地图的红色♥区♥域根本不显示商家
When this came out, it was like I didn't exist.
这个功能一开 我的店就像不存在了一样
It says this is an unsafe area?
地图说这里不安全吗
Yes, a red zone.
对 红色♥区♥域
It doesn't feel unsafe.
看着不像不安全啊
Yes, except for one thing.
对 除了一个原因
Too many people of color.
有色人种多
Our maps are not racist.
我们的地图没有种族歧视
It's run by an algorithm.
是算法完成的
And math is not racist.
数学是不会种族歧视的吧
Chumhum is very proud of its diversity and openness.
查查网的多样性和开放性是很令人骄傲的
And yet their Safe Filter
但是他们的安全筛选
deters people from patronizing businesses
阻止了人们惠顾美籍非裔人社区
in African-American neighborhoods.
的生意
Chumhum is not responsible
查查网不应对
for the actions of those who respond to its software.
人们对地图的反应而负责
It was Ms. Feldman's choice to open a four-star restaurant
在小社区里开四星级餐厅是费尔德曼女士的选择
in a marginal neighborhood, not ours.
不是我们的
It isn't a marginal neighborhood,
那不是个小社区
It's a black neighborhood.
那是个黑人社区
Well, it's both, which really
二者皆是
isn't that uncommon.
这情况很少见
Wait, what?!
等等 你说什么
Well, he's not saying anything that unusual.
他没有说什么出格的话
Look at crime rates. Look at home values.
去看看犯罪率 去看看♥房♥♥价
And look at the biracial lawyer pimping for a racist system.
再看看这个黑白混血的律师对种族歧视摇尾巴
Excuse me?! Are you actually saying--?
你说什么 你居然说...
Let's not make this personal, guys. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
大家对事不对人 停 停 停 停
Hey, wait.
大家都停下来
Chumhum will admit no wrongdoing.
查查网不会说自己做错了什么
But in the spirit of making this world a better place,
但是本着让生活更美好的精神
Mr. Harman is willing to offer Ms. Feldman $50,000
哈曼先生愿意给费尔德曼女士五万美元
to open a new restaurant anywhere she wants.
让她能在她想的地方开一家新餐馆
Consider it a gesture.
就当做是我们的友好姿态吧
What gesture is that?
这算什么姿态
The finger?
就是九牛一毛
Chumhum is worth 300 billion.
查查网价值三千亿
I know how much my company is worth, thank you.
我知道我的公♥司♥值多少钱 谢谢
Is that because your stock's dropped 22%
是因为你当了首席运营官之后
since you became COO?
股价下跌了百分之二十二吗
Wow, seriously? Okay, Cary, you don't need to go there.
你什么意思 好了 凯里 别说那么多
Want to fight dirty now?
现在要撕破脸了吗
You know what? You know what?
你猜怎么着 怎么着
No, we're done!
我受够了
Your guy's a piece of work.
你们的人真是难缠
Unfortunately for you, the law's on his side.
真不好意思 法律是站在他那边的
We'll see.
等着瞧
You're kind of in love with her,
你有点爱上她了
aren't you?
对不对
Who?
谁
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
No.
没有
You just talked about her for the last 30 minutes.
你刚才说她说了半个小时
Occupational hazard.
职业病
You have to be obsessed with your candidate,
得对自己的候选人入迷才行
or you're not doing your job.
不然就是失职了
"Candidate"?
「候选人」
Well, the question is will the voters think
问题在于 选民有没有觉得
she's still tainted by her scandal?
她的丑闻还没过去
You're staring at me. I can feel it.
你在盯着我看 我感觉得到
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
You are very sexy when you're writing a check.
你写支票的时候特别性感
$50,000?
五万
Convene a focus group.
组织一个焦点小组
See if you've resurrected St. Alicia.
看看你是不是能让圣人艾丽西娅复活
But above all else,
但最重要的是
I am a mother, and it's as a mother
我是一个母亲 我作为母亲
I am asking for your support, Webster City.
请求你的支持 韦伯斯特市的市民们
I know ethanol can make a difference for our children.
我了解酒精对下一代生活的危害
So please remember, a vote for Florrick
所以请记住 投福瑞克一票
is a vote for family.
就是为家庭投一票
Really?
认真的吗
I feel like I'm pandering to housewives.
我觉得像在讨好家庭主妇
Anyone who knows me will smell the bullcrap a mile away.
认识我的人很轻易就能听出我是吹牛
Yes, but it's Iowa.
没错 但这是给爱荷华的
All they smell is bullcrap.
那儿都是牛屎味
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表