Are you worried something untoward's going on
你担心他们之间
between the two of them?
有产生变数吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Well, Eli said there wasn't.
伊莱说一切安好
Yes, Eli has a way of not wanting to face facts--
伊莱有办法逃避现实
at least not with Alicia.
至少在事关艾丽西娅时
Are they having an affair?
他们在偷♥情♥吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
But...
但...
Well, what can I do?
好 我该怎么做
Hello. Hello. Is this Jason Crouse?
喂 你好 是杰森·克劳斯吗
It might be. Who's this?
可能是吧 你是哪位
Courtney Paige, Mr. Crouse.
考特妮·佩琪 克劳斯先生
I'm looking for an investigator, and you come highly recommended.
我想请一名调查员 刚好别人对你评价很高
Well, that's good news.
那真是好消息
From who?
你听谁说的
Someone I'd rather not name.
具体姓名我还是不透露了
Are you available?
你接受工作邀约吗
That depends.
看情况吧
How does $50,000 sound?
五万美元如何
For two months' work.
两个月的工作量
Good morning.
早上好
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到这儿的
Where's the brief?
案件摘要在哪
Don't you want to know why we left? No.
不想知道我们出走的原因吗 不想
I want the brief. It's nothing personal.
我只想要案件摘要 不是针对你
We like you.
我们挺喜欢你的
We just... don't want to be like you.
我们只是...不想变成你这样
I don't give a damn.
这些我管不着
Give me back the brief.
把摘要还给我
There is no brief. We never started it.
没有 我们还没写呢
You erased the files.
可你们把文件都删了
I could file a criminal suit for spoliation.
我可以就故意毁坏证据对你们提出刑事诉讼
Come on, Cary.
得了吧 凯里
You know we're too smart for that.
你知道我们够聪明不会落入刑案中
That's why you hired us, right?
所以你才雇了我们 不是吗
Brian made sure we didn't look
布莱恩确保我们完全没看过
at anything in Dipple's files.
任何有关迪普尔的文件
Pretty much put up our Chinese wall.
相关信息完全隔离了
You avoided conflicting yourselves out, so... so what?
你们让自己免于利益冲突 所以呢
So you could start your own firm?
这样你们就可以自己开律所了吗
No. You told us how hard that was.
不 你说过这事有多难了
We're going to Canning.
我们要去坎宁那儿
Canning represents Dipple's opponent.
坎宁代理了迪普尔的反对者
He wants us.
他想要我们
God...
天哪...
you are the Devil's Spawn.
你们就是撒旦之子
Be humble.
谦卑一点
Apologize for missing the start of the trial.
为你错过开庭而道歉
Tell the judge you recognize the authority of this court,
跟法官说你已经认识到法庭的权威了
that this will never happen again.
保证不会再犯
Well, well.
好了好了
Who do we have here?
今天唱哪出
Your Honor, Dr. Portnow is present.
法官阁下 波特诺医生出庭了
I'd like to apologize, Your Honor.
我想向您道歉 法官阁下
I was in surgery... I can see that.
我当时在做手术 看得出来
The scrubs are a really nice touch.
穿手术服来真是一步好棋
That was not our choice, Your Honor.
这是迫不得已的 法官阁下
He was arrested and... Okay, sir.
他被捕了并且... 行了 先生
Your bail has been revoked. Your Honor!
你的保释被取消了 法官阁下
No, the three of you chose theatrics over my valuable time.
不 你们三个浪费我宝贵的时间在这里演舞台剧
I don't care who you are, sir, or what your reputation is.
我不在乎你是谁 先生 或有多大名气
Far as I'm concerned, you're a defendant,
就我而言 你只是一名被告
charged with conspiring to kidnap, sedate and rape a woman.
一名被控合谋绑♥架♥ 麻醉并强♥奸♥一名女性的被告
And to make sure Dr. Portnow isn't too busy
为确保波特诺医生不会因太忙
or distracted to make his court dates,
或被事分心而无法按时出庭
he'll be placed in the care of
他将被安置在
the Cook County Department of Corrections.
库克县管教所
Just until we get this rescheduled.
直至本案重新确认开庭时间
Whenever that may be. Your Honor,
无论多久 法官阁下
I have patients lined up-- a newborn with
还有一名病患在等我 是一名患有
hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Sheriffs!
左心发育不良综合症的新生儿 法警
Your Honor, a moment of your time, please?
法官阁下 能占用您一点时间吗
No, Mrs. Florrick, another time.
不行 福瑞克夫人 现在不合适
Actually, sir, I think now is a good time.
事实上 我觉得现在挺合适的
I'm sure you know as well as I, Ma'am, this is an ex parte conversation.
我很肯定你和我一样清楚 这是一次单方谈话
Yes, but I don't think you would want the court to be aware
是的 但我认为你不会想让全庭都知道
that you are using personal bias
你在用个人偏见
to penalize my client. Really?
去惩罚我的当事人 是吗
What personal bias?
什么个人偏见
Bias against me.
对我的偏见
Your client is accused of conspiring to rape
你的当事人被指控与人合谋
the mother of one of his patients.
强♥奸♥一名病患的母亲
I'm not sure how our relationship figures into this.
我不懂我们的关系对此事有何影响
What?
怎么了
I'm waiting.
我在等你说
You were bribed, sir.
你曾被人贿赂 先生
Excuse me?
你说什么
The FBI targeted you for a bribe.
联调局因为你受贿而盯上你
Yeah.
没错
They targeted me.
他们是盯上我了
That means nothing.
但说明不了什么
I didn't take it.
我没受贿
Because Eli Gold warned you.
因为伊莱·戈德警告了你
Get out of here.
出去
Your Honor, all I'm asking for is fairness.
法官阁下 我只求公正而已
I said get out of here, Ma'am.
快给我出去 女士
Now.
马上
I said now!
马上出去
It's the splash page for BrutalMercy.Com.
这是野蛮慈悲网的进站页面
It's an online meeting place for people with dark sexual fetishes--
这是给有特殊性癖好的人进行在线交友的网站
rape, torture, sexual humiliation.
包括强♥奸♥ 性♥虐♥ 性侮辱
And was the defendant active on this site?
被告在这个网站上活跃吗
He was.
活跃
Over the course of eight months, he logged in 182 times.
在八个月里 他总计登陆了182次
And was he just a lurker...
他是只潜水呢...
I just want the jury to see me touch you
我在让陪审团看到我们有肢体接触
so you don't look like a threat.
这样能让人觉得你不具威胁性
Now nod.
快点头
...commented on other people's posts, but then, on June 23,
在别人帖子里发评论 接着在6月23号♥
he posted a photo of a woman
他上传了一张女人的照片
we I.D.'d as Lucy Van Gaal.
而图中女性正是露西·范加尔
Can you read the message
你能读一下
he attached to the first of these photos?
他在照片下第一l楼的留言吗
"Can't get this one off my mind.
「这位在我脑海里挥之不去
Tasty target. KSR anyone"
美味的目标 有谁想KSR吗」
And do you know what "KSR" means? I do.
你知道KSR是什么意思吗 知道
It's used on the site for "Kidnap, sedate, rape."
这个网站上是指绑♥架♥ 镇静 强♥奸♥
Did anyone respond to Dr. Portnow?
有人回应波特诺医生吗
Yes, another user, Ortolan246.
有 另一个用户 奥托兰246
He wrote he was "Up for the KSR,"
他写了「顶KSR」
and then they set up a private chat.
然后他们私聊了
And how specific were they? Extremely.
他们聊得有多具体 非常具体
They worked out how the defendant was going to kidnap Ms. Van Gaal,
他们计划了被告要如何绑♥架♥范加尔女士
what he would use to sedate her,
用什么来镇静她
what the two of them wanted to do to her sexually.
他们俩要对她实施什么样的性侵犯
Your Honor, I'd like to enter 211
法官阁下 我想呈上
of the defendant's posts as evidence.
被告的211条留言作为证据
Objection. The sheer volume is prejudicial.
反对 具体数值可能产生偏见
They're directly relevant to proving the first element
这些留言与证明此次密谋的第一要素
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表