What do you mean?
什么意思
I remember high school.
我还记得在高中的时候
I remember my phone calls being ignored.
那些我打过去被忽略的电♥话♥
I am not ignoring anything.
我没忽略任何事
I just...
我只是...
I don't like not knowing what the situation is.
不喜欢被蒙在鼓里的感觉
What situation?
你想知道什么
Look, it's not like you're married to the corner grocer.
你嫁的人并不是街角的杂货店老板
All right? It's the governor.
你明白吗 你嫁给了州长
And that's my problem.
那是我要面对的问题
No. My problem too.
不 也是我要面对的问题
He accepts it. No, he doesn't.
他没有任何意见 不可能
He may say it, but no one accepts it.
就算他嘴上这么说 也不会是心甘情愿的
Okay.
好吧
I accept it.
是我心甘情愿的
And...
还有
You kept me from drinking.
是你让我不再酗酒
If you don't come to me tonight, who knows?
如果你今晚不来找我 这就说不准了
Maybe I'll start drinking again.
也会我会再次开始酗酒
Way to make me feel guilty.
那我可是真的有罪了
You want things simple, I want things simple, too.
你想让事情简单 我也一样
So here it is:
就这么说吧
I want you again.
我还是想要你
Don't you want it?
你呢
I want it.
我也需要你
Would you like me to tell you exactly...
你想不想知道具体...
Mr. Hopkins.
霍普金斯先生
I need you to come with us.
我需要你跟我们走一趟
Why? What's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
We just need to ask you a few questions, that's all.
我们需要问你几个问题 仅此而已
I was permitted to use the hot mic.
我使用监听设备已经通过许可了
I know. Please come with us.
我知道 请跟我们走一趟
I didn't leak anything.
我没有泄露任何东西
Good, then there shouldn't be any problem here.
很好 这样应该就不会有什么问题了
I just sent the recording to the system admin. Stephen...
我只是把录音发给系统管♥理♥员♥ 斯蒂文...
Hey, I'm just working here.
我正在工作呢
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
I got tagged for the hot mic.
我的监听设备被标记了
It doesn't mean I leaked. Good.
这不代表我泄露了什么 很好
Then there shouldn't be a problem.
这样应该就不会有什么问题
Shut up, J.
安静 杰
Hey, I just sent you something.
我给你发了个东西
Take a look.
看看吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表