There. He did his part.
他做出让步了
My client won't take it. Then do your damn job
我的客户不会接受的 那就做好你的工作
and sell it to her.
让她接受
And don't you dare slow me down, Mrs. Florrick.
千万别拖慢我的进度 福瑞克夫人
I'll recall you in a minute. Female 44,
等一下再传唤你 44号♥女性
retail theft of $71.
零售店行窃71美元
I can probably get her to take six months
六个月缓刑并改成轻罪
with a reducer to a misdemeanor.
我应该能让她接受
No, I did my caving.
我已经尽力了
I need a guilty plea.
我要的是认罪协议
The prosecution is willing to take it down to six months probation,
检察官愿意改成六个月缓刑
but you'll need to plead guilty.
前提是你签下认罪协议
But all I did was return a sweater.
可我只是去退个毛衣而已
This is...
这真是...
I'm not admitting to anything.
我不会认罪的
Maia, listen to me. You won't serve one hour in jail.
玛雅 听我说 你根本不会入狱
But it'll be on my record.
可这会录入档案
For six months, and then you can have it sealed.
六个月而已 然后就被密封起来了
Female 42. Recalled.
42号♥女性 重审
So, we, uh, closing this out?
所以 谈妥了吗
My client pleads not guilty.
我的客户否认指控
Seriously? He offered you six months. Six.
开玩笑吗 六个月啊 才六个月
Yes, but she cannot plead... Up here, Mrs. Florrick.
但她无法... 够了 福瑞克夫人
I'm sorry, Your Honor, I tried.
抱歉 法官阁下 我尽力了
Give the rest of your defendant sheets
把你剩下的案子
to the sheriff. They're being distributed.
都给法警吧 再分给其他律师
What? Why? I know you get paid by the case.
什么 为什么 我知道你靠这些案子赚钱
Call it quid pro quo for the time
算是为你所浪费的时间
you're costing this court.
赔上的代价吧
Your Honor... You can sit on that pew with your precious client
法官阁下 其他的我不管
until preliminary hearings, for all I care.
你可以跟你的宝贝客户坐着等预审了
Female 65. Retail theft in the amount of $93.
女性65号♥ 盗窃零售商品总额九十三美元
Your Honor, this is unfair.
法官阁下 这不公平
Ma'am, when did you think bond court was about being fair?
女士 你什么时候开始以为保释法庭是为了公平了
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm being taxed.
被法官罚了
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰
No, not at all. Eli and I were just
没有 伊莱和我
going over the campaign scheduling.
刚才在梳理竞选时间
I like your office.
我喜欢你的办公室
Can't help but think of when we started the firm here.
让我忍♥不住想起我们当初在这里建事务所的时候
So... I came to ask if you'd lobby Peter on a bill.
我来是想问你能不能游说彼得一个法案
It's called the Physician-Assisted Suicide Act.
叫做「医生协助自杀法案」
It'll hit Peter's desk in a week or so.
一周左右就会出现在彼得的办公桌上
And you want me to persuade him to sign it?
你想让我说服他签了吗
No. Veto it.
不是 我想让他否决
Really? Why is that?
真的吗 为什么呢
You wanted to return to the firm.
你想回到事务所
This could be your ticket back.
办成了这件事就是你的通行证
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, Reese Dipple is the reason you're not at the firm.
是里斯·迪普尔要求你离开
You sway Peter on this bill,
你在这个法案上搞定彼得
and Dipple will sprinkle rose petals
迪普尔就会
as you step off the elevator.
撒花欢迎你回来
No.
不行
I'm happy here, Cary.
我现在很开心 凯里
I like what I'm doing.
我喜欢我现在做的事情
It's not a lot of money.
赚不了多少钱
I know.
我知道
Anyway, I ask for something from Peter,
我求彼得办一件事
he asks for something back.
他就会让我还这个人情
And I don't want to be asked for anything.
我不想还人情
Especially not physician-assisted suicide.
尤其是有关这个医生协助自杀的事情
No mother should have to watch
不应该让任何一位母亲
their child go through what Alexa did.
经历艾莉克莎所做的事情
I just wish she could have held on a little longer.
我希望她能再多撑一阵
But isn't that selfish?
这样不是很自私吗
Why make her hold on if she was in so much pain?
她这么痛苦为什么还要让她硬撑着呢
Why not let her go? If she were terminal,
为什么不让她去了呢 如果她是绝症
I could have let her go, but she wasn't.
我会让她走 但她不是
Objection, Your Honor,
反对 法官阁下
um, the witness is-is not a medical expert.
证人并不是医学专家
Um, my clients can speak to Alexa's...
我的当事人可以讲明艾莉克莎的...
You'd be surprised what kind of expert you can become
如果你的孩子得了脑癌
when your child gets brain cancer.
你会惊讶你自己都能变成专家
Uh, ma'am, please. Let me rule on the objections.
女士 请让我来判决反对是否有效
Overruled.
反对无效
Mrs. Banner, the doctors here at the defense table said that
班纳夫人 被告医生说
your daughter was terminal.
你的女儿是绝症
They were wrong.
他们错了
A week before they prescribed those suicide drugs,
在他们给她开自杀药之前
Duke University announced a new treatment for glioblastoma tumors.
杜克大学提出了一项新的恶性胶质瘤治疗方法
Let me help you with those, Mr. Canning.
我来帮你 坎宁先生
And what was that treatment?
那个治疗方案是什么
The polio virus.
脊髓灰质炎病毒
It's introduced into the tumorous brain cells
在脑肿瘤细胞内引入脊髓灰质炎病毒后
so it won't reproduce in the healthy ones.
它就不会再侵染健康细胞了
It destroys the tumor.
它可以消除肿瘤
And if your daughter had been told
那如果你的女儿得知
that there was hope in this treatment?
她还有希望活下去呢
She'd still be here.
她就不会自杀了
Would you like to take a minute, Mrs. Banner?
需要给你点时间平复一下吗 班纳夫人
No.
不
If I knew about this treatment, why didn't they?
如果我都知道这项方案 他们怎么会不知道
Why did they give her drugs to kill herself
为什么他们给了她自杀的药
instead of giving her hope?
而不是给她希望呢
That's not what doctors are supposed to do.
医生怎么能让病人自杀呢
Mr. Crouse.
克劳斯先生
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
You could've knocked. My daughter's home.
你可以敲门的 我女儿在家
Didn't want to.
我不想敲
I thought you found another investigator.
我以为你找到其他调查员了
I felt rejected.
我被拒了呢
Well... we were broke.
我们是破产了
Ah, so you found a rich client now?
那你现在找到有钱的客户了吗
We found a client.
我找到了一个客户
She's willing to pay for three hours of an investigator.
她愿意为调查员付三个小时的报酬
Really? How extravagant. Starting now?
是吗 好奢侈啊 现在开始吗
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
I bought the sweater for my daughter, for her birthday.
我给我女儿买♥♥了毛衣 为了她的生日
And do you have the receipt? No, I think I threw it away.
你有收据吗 没 我好像是扔了
Do you know what day you bought it, ma'am?
你知道你是哪天买♥♥的吗 女士
Sunday before her birthday.
我女儿生日之前的那个周日
August 16.
八月十六号♥
Did you pay cash or credit card? Cash.
你是付现还是刷♥卡♥的 我付的现金
Always cash.
从来都是付现
I'm guessing that's not good. It just makes it more difficult
看你们表情 付现不好 付现让我们更难证明
for us to prove that you bought it.
衣服确实是你买♥♥的
You're not covering for your daughter, are you, Mrs. Sachs?
你不是在给你女儿打掩护吧 萨克斯夫人
No. Have you ever shopped at the store? At Salvatori's?
不是 你在那个萨瓦托利商场买♥♥过东西吗
No, ma'am. I have, a few times. Why?
没有 女士 我去过几次 怎么了
They don't want me to shop there.
他们不愿意让我在那里买♥♥东西
They tend to make it difficult for you.
他们会故意刁难人
Not for you, but for us.
不是针对你 是针对我们
Are you saying your daughter was targeted because of her race?
你是说因为你女儿是黑人才被诬陷吗
Yes. Actually, I am saying that.
没错 就是这样
My daughter is no thief.
我女儿不是贼
Okay.
好吧
Let me see what I can find out.
我先去调查一下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表