So that was sent around internally here? Mmhmm. Yeah.
这个在内部传开了 是的
And we think that was the leak. Not Alicia.
我们认为是这个泄了密 不是艾丽西娅
So who's in the loop around here?
咱们内部人谁有权接触这个
Everybody at CMI level.
认证监察员都可以
All right. All right, I'll see what I can do.
行吧 我会调查的
But hold off on listening further.
但监听要先暂停
What do you mean? Why?
什么意思 为什么
Because I asked you to.
因为我命令你
Yeah, but we didn't do anything wrong.
我们又没做错事
Who said you did something wrong?
谁说你做错事了
Just hold off until I get back to you.
暂停监听 等我消息
You guys screwed up.
你俩完蛋了
Shut up, J. Shut up, J.
闭嘴 杰 闭嘴 杰
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
An enormous one.
问题大了
The FBI is circling the governor.
联调局在调查州长
You can't tell us why.
你又不能告诉我们原因
Even though you know.
即使你已经知道
So we're stuck chasing ghosts.
我们现在一头雾水
I need you to take Tom
麻烦你照顾汤姆
until I can get my arms around this thing.
等我闲下来再说
Of course.
当然可以
I'm sorry I can't be more help,
很抱歉 我只能帮到这
but I have a client to protect here, too.
我也要保护我的客户
For what it's worth,
提醒你一句
tell your client their phone's probably being tapped.
告诉你客户 他们的手♥机♥可能被监听了
Meaning? We just heard
什么意思 我们刚听说
the FBI tapped Peter's phones.
联调局监听了彼得的手♥机♥
If they're listening to the governor,
如果州长被监听
they're listening to everyone.
谁都不能幸免
You're trying to make me paranoid.
你是想让我起疑心
No.
没有
Not you. Him.
不是说你 是他
Now that you've told me, I have to warn my client.
你既然告诉了我 我就得提醒客户
It's my fiduciary responsibility as his lawyer.
作为律师 这是我的受托责任
Even if it's a lie, I can't risk putting him in jeopardy.
就算是假的 我也不能冒险置客户于不顾
But I can't call my client,
但我不能打电♥话♥给客户
so I have to go to my client.
所以只好去见他
But if I go to my client,
但如果我去见客户
you'll follow me.
你们会跟踪我
Or you'll stake out this office.
或者监视我办公室的情况
We're just trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙
So that's a good move.
这一招真是不错啊
Now how do I move around it?
现在我要怎么出去呢
Or do I?
我要不要出去呢
God, you're good at this.
你们真是够厉害的
Or do I avoid your tail?
我能否摆脱你们的跟踪呢
That should be easy.
应该不难吧
Okay, I'm heading out. I'llI'll join you.
好吧 我还是走吧 我跟你一起
Yeah?
你说呢
So the dog has a GPS collar? Indeed.
那条狗的项圈带有定位功能 没错
I bought it a week ago.
我一周前给它买♥♥的
It's all part of the master plan.
这是整个伟大计划的一部分
Is the dot not moving part of the master plan?
那个不动的原点也是其中的一部分吗
Hm. The pergola. Garfield Park.
加菲公园的凉亭
I love that spot. That's where I proposed.
我喜欢那里 我就是在那求婚的
Elsbeth's sending a message,
埃尔斯贝特通过把项圈留在那里
leaving his collar there.
向我们传递信息
Guess it probably wasn't that hard,
我觉得对于它那样尺寸的狗来说
on a dog his size.
也不算太难吧
It was a very big collar.
那是个很大的项圈
So wait, if the op is blown,
等等 如果计划失败了
why do you two look so smug?
你们为什么还如此得意呢
A: One should always looks smug.
第一 人永远都要保持乐观
And B: It's exactly what we wanted Elsbeth to do.
第二 我们就是希望埃尔斯贝特这么做
She thinks she's shaken her tail.
她会觉得已经把盯梢的人甩掉了
Now she's let her guard down
现在她的警惕降低了
and she won't notice her real tail.
就不会发现真正的盯梢者了
You got her?
看见她了吗
I got her.
看见了
I followed Elsbeth from Garfield Park
我跟踪埃尔斯贝特从加菲公园
to a cafe on Randolph.
到了兰多夫的一个咖啡店
She hates that diner.
她不喜欢那里的食物
They have paella.
那里提供西班牙杂烩菜饭
She had a bad experience with paella.
她吃西班牙杂烩菜饭有很糟糕的经历
Ten minutes later,
十分钟后
this guy comes in and sits down with her.
这个人进来了 然后在她面前坐下
Wait, wait that one.
等等 是他
Yeah.
是的
His name is Lloyd Garber.
他的名字叫劳埃德·加伯
I followed him to his office on Michigan.
我在密歇根州曾跟踪他到了他的办公室
Turns out he owns the whole building.
发现整栋楼都是他的
He owns a lot more than that.
他拥有的远远不止一栋楼
You know him?
你认识他
Yeah, he's...
对 他是...
Dairy. Dairy.
乳制品大王 乳制品大王
That's how she figured it out.
她就是这样弄明白的
Garber owns a dairy farm in Israel.
加伯在以色列拥有一家乳制品农场
He's the one who got me my job.
我的工作就是他帮我找的
Elsbeth just connected the dots.
埃尔斯贝特把线索连起来了
And that's the name she redacted from her client list?
这就是她从客户名单上抹掉的名字
Yeah, so that's not good.
是的 事情不太妙了
They're coming after Peter
他们要对付彼得
and one of his donors.
和彼得的一位捐款人
Yup.
没错
Now it's time to go on the attack.
是时候发起进攻了
The Pentagon confirmed today that a U.S. Drone strike
国防部在今日确认ISIS特工
killed Massoud Tahan, an ISIS operative
马苏·塔罕在一次无人机袭击中被击毙
linked to the terror attack at a cartoon drawing contest
他曾在得州加兰德的一次卡♥通♥绘画比赛上
in Garland, Texas.
发起恐怖袭击
You're back from your secret mission.
你执行完秘密任务回来了
Yup.
是的
I heard things here are getting a bit crazy.
我听说这里的事情变得有些疯狂了
I thought bond court was a jungle, but wow.
我本以为保释法庭就够乱了 结果...
Best thing to do-- stay on the sidelines.
最好的选择就是 置身事外
We could just leave.
我们可以直接离开
We could.
我们是可以
But money.
但是就没钱了
Money.
是啊
Do you know where Jason is?
你知道杰森在哪吗
Why?
怎么了
Just curious.
只是好奇
The three of us against the world.
我们三个要共同对抗全世界呢
Hey. You're back.
你回来了
Yup.
是的
They didn't need me anymore.
他们不再需要我了
And she can't tell us who they are.
但她还是不能告诉我们那些人是谁
Mm-hmm. It's top secret.
那是个顶级秘密
So, it's been fun here, huh?
这边还挺有趣的吧
Yeah, a gender war.
没错 一场性别战争
Jason, do you have a minute?
杰森 能和你私下说两句吗
I do.
可以
I'll leave you two.
我先走了
Nice to have you back.
很高兴你回来
Good to be back.
我也很高兴回来
You want me to close the door?
需要我把门关上吗
Yeah. Glass walls.
好的 玻璃墙
We have to get used to them.
我们必须要习惯
So...
那么
Things are complicated between us now.
我们之间现在有些复杂了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表