Sad face.
哭哭脸
You think it's racist? Do you?
你觉得这是种族歧视啊 真的吗
He heard gunshots. It's not racist.
他听见了枪声 这不是歧视
My guess is he thought he heard gunshots.
但我觉得他只不过是以为自己听到了枪声
More discovery from Chumhum. We'll take half.
查查网又发现了些东西 我们分一半
Oh, good. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
So...
所以
Biff and, um, Skippy are working out well for you?
比佛和吉比在你们这儿干得不错哦
Yes, they are.
是的 还不错
And how is that not reverse racism?
这难道不是逆向种族歧视吗
How is what not-- making fun of their names?
这难道不是 拿他们名字开开玩笑吗
Yeah, calling them white stereotyped names.
是的 叫他们白人的俗套名字
Is that what Biff and Skippy are?
比佛和吉比是这个意思吗
Country club names from some bad skit somewhere--
马球衫和网球拍上烂玩笑里的
polo outfits and tennis racquets-- don't pretend
乡村俱乐部名
like you don't know what I'm talking about.
别假装你不知道我在说什么
We don't want to be having this conversation.
我们还是不要谈论这种事情了
We already are. Yes, reverse racism
我们已经在讨论了 是的 逆向种族歧视
that dangerous contagion that's taking hold of society.
一种正在占领整个城市的危险传染病
It doesn't have to be a contagion to be true.
不传染也不影响它是真实存在的
So how is is that not reverse racism?
这为什么不是逆向种族歧视
Because harm is necessary for racism to be... harmful.
种族歧视的伤害在于造成伤害
But you think they're idiots because they're big white guys?
但你因他们是高大的白人小伙就觉得他们是白♥痴♥
No, I think they're idiots because you hired them instead of me.
不 你雇了他们而不是我 所以他们是白♥痴♥
Can I see your laptop?
能看看你电脑吗
Why?
为什么
Because I want to steal it.
因为我要偷走呀
What?
什么
Banner ads.
页面广♥告♥
This one's my Chumhum account.
这个是我的查查网账号♥
And this one's yours.
这个是你的
I get...
我这里是
soul food
黑人食物
and you get...
而你这里的是
skiing.
滑雪
Meaning?
什么意思
Maybe we can expand the discovery.
说不定我们可以扩大调查范围
Alicia's out.
艾丽西娅出去了
That's fine.
没关系
I'll wait for her.
我等着她
You doing some work?
你在工作吗
Yup.
对
Mind if I ask you a few questions?
你介意我问你几个问题吗
That depends. On what?
看情况 看什么情况
The questions.
你要问的问题
Married?
结婚了吗
I am not.
没有
Girlfriend? Kids?
有女朋友吗 孩子呢
I've had girlfriends.
我有过一些女友
Not had kids.
没有孩子
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
Divorced.
离婚了
Me, not my daughter.
我离婚了 不是我女儿
Sorry for my nosiness.
不好意思 我多管闲事了
I just like to know about Alicia
我只是想了解艾丽西娅
and her life.
以及她的生活
No problem.
没关系
You know, they're actually paying me now,
我现在算着工时呢
so I'm gonna get back to work.
所以我要回去干活了
She's getting close to you.
她跟你越来越亲近了
Isn't she?
不是吗
I think these are questions for Alicia, not for me.
我想这些问题应该问艾丽西娅 不是我
You understand why I ask?
你知道我为什么要问吗
Her husband is running for president.
她丈夫在竞选总统
There's a lot more attention being paid.
他们受到了更多的关注
I think these are questions for Alicia,
我想这些问题应该问艾丽西娅
not for me.
而不是我
Good talking to you.
跟你聊天很高兴
The ads you're seeing are for things you might like, right?
用户看到的广♥告♥是可能会喜欢的东西 对吗
Things you search for or shop for online.
在网上搜索或者购买♥♥的东西
That's right. And the ads you see
对 而你看到的广♥告♥
are different from the ads that I see?
跟我看到的不一样吗
Yes, they are.
对 不一样
Your Honor, the ads are just targeted.
法官阁下 广♥告♥是有针对性的
Advertisers tell Chumhum they want to reach people
广♥告♥商告诉查查网他们想要把广♥告♥放给
of a certain age, gender, ethnic background,
特定年龄 性别 民族的人
and Chumhum obliges.
查查网满足了他们的需求
That's nothing more than retailers wanting to reach their customer base.
这只不过是零售商想要接近其客户群而已
Opposing counsel's missing the point, Your Honor.
对方律师没有抓住重点 法官阁下
Am I? Tell me.
我没抓到吗 那你跟我说
The point isn't that white people get white ads
重点不是说白人得到给白人的广♥告♥
and black people get black ads.
黑人得到给黑人的广♥告♥
Because you haven't made that point.
因为你还没有提出这个观点
The point is the ads that appear on Chummy Maps
重点是查查地图上出现的广♥告♥
extract user data from the entire chumhum product suite--
是从查查的整个产品套装里提取数据的
search engine, e-mails, chat sites,
搜索引擎 邮件 聊天网站
news feeds, shopping-- all of it.
新闻推送 购物 所有的这些
Chumhum is a fully integrated platform.
查查网是一个完整的平台
Therefore our discovery shouldn't be limited to Chummy Maps alone.
因此我们的调查不应该只限于查查地图
It should include all of Chumhum.
应该包括整个查查网
Your Honor, that's a hysterical escalation.
法官阁下 这个升级简直太可笑了
It would be a ridiculous amount of material.
材料的数量会多得可怕
Good thing we can handle it.
好在我们可以处理得过来
To honor your discovery ruling, judge,
为了尊重您的调查裁决 法官
we must see everything.
我们必须查看所有的东西
They're right, Mrs. Florrick.
他们说的对 福瑞克夫人
Full discovery of Chumhum is granted.
允许对查查网进行全面调查
Who's side is the law on again?
现在法律站在谁那边呢
Eli, I just had my ass handed to me in court.
伊莱 我刚刚在法庭上吃了瘪
I do not have the bandwidth for any campaign talk.
我现在没有心情听竞选的事
This is not about campaign talk.
这不是关于竞选的
Okay.
好吧
I know you want me to ask you
我知道你想让我问你
why you are here, then.
那你为什么过来
But I'm not going to.
但是我不会问的
Jason is in your office, working.
杰森在你的办公室里 工作
Seems like a nice guy.
他看起来人不错
He reminds me of...
他让我想起了
Actually, he doesn't remind me of anyone.
他也没让我想起谁
Very strong.
很强势
Man of few words.
寡言少语
Which is odd because most of the people I deal with who you know...
这有点奇怪 因为通常我接触的人里
use a lot of words.
你认识的 都很能说
Yes.
对
I've gotten over words.
我已经不喜欢能说的了
How'd you find Jason?
你怎么找到杰森的
Eli, what? What?
伊莱 干嘛 什么干嘛
What are you after? What are you trying to say?
你想干嘛 你想说什么
I know your private life is none of my business...
我知道你的私生活我管不着
but when it begins to... spill into your public life...
但如果它开始 影响到你的公众生活
You're telling me,
你是说
when I sleep with Jason you'd rather I kept it private?
如果我在跟杰森上♥床♥ 你更希望我保密
You're joking... right?
你在开玩笑 对吗
You're making fun of me?
你在拿我开玩笑吧
Okay, I think you are making fun of me,
好吧 我觉得你在拿我开玩笑
but I still need to be clear.
但我还是要说清楚
This is the speech I normally give to the candidate,
通常我都是跟候选人说这番话
but I will adapt it for you.
但我也用在你身上好了
Lucky me.
我好幸运
Rule number one-- no touching in public.
第一 公共场合不要有肢体接触
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表