to stop ISIS.
来阻止ISIS
I agree with Mrs. Florrick.
我同意福瑞克夫人的说法
Has Tahan purposefully and materially supported hostilities
塔罕是否有目的地并且在物质上支持了
against the U.S.? That is our only question.
针对美国的敌对行动 这是唯一要考虑的
What material has he provided?
他提供了什么物资
Bodies-- you asked how he materially supported the enemy.
身体 你问他是如何在物质上支持敌方的
He's supplied the bodies for the bombs.
他提供了做人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥的那些人
Okay. I think we should vote.
好了 我们该投票了
Is Massoud Tahan an enemy combatant
马苏·塔罕是否是敌方人员
and can he be placed on a targeted kill list?
他是否应该上定点清除名单
To my right, please.
从我右手边开始表决
Aye.
赞成
Aye.
赞成
Nay.
反对
Aye.
赞成
Aye.
赞成
It carries. Massoud Tahan is an enemy combatant
结果是马苏·塔罕是敌对人员
and can be placed on a targeted kill list.
可以列在定点清除名单上
We will write up the legal justification. But first,
我们会拟好法律依据 但是
there is one other matter.
还有一件事
Sorry I can't agree.
对不起我没法赞同你的意见
You don't have to apologize. We all have our opinions.
你不必道歉 我们各有自己的观点
Pass these around, please.
传阅一下
You may break the seals.
大家可以撕开封条
This is Lance Hopper.
这是兰斯·霍珀
He was born and raised in Chicago.
他在芝加哥出生长大
Went to Chicago Polytech, where he studied comparative religions.
后进入芝加哥综合理工学院学习比较宗教学
He disappeared about two years ago.
他于两年前消失
He resurfaced in Syria
在叙利亚再次露面
and called himself Massoud Tahan.
并自称为马苏·塔罕
So the man you want to kill is an American?
所以你想杀的是个美国人
That's correct.
没错
So let's talk.
咱们谈谈吧
You may wonder why we did it this way,
你可能想问我们为何要用这种方式
waited to tell you that Mr. Tahan was an American citizen.
现在才告诉你塔罕先生曾是美国公民
There are two threshold questions,
此事有两个先决性问题
and we wanted to answer one before we answered the other.
我们想一个一个来回答
Everything we said about Tahan was true.
我们说的关于塔罕的事都千真万确
We were merely trying to eliminate bias and emotion.
我们只是想尽力避免偏见和带入情感
What's wrong with emotion?
带入情感怎么了
It clouds judgment. Sometimes it clarifies it.
会影响判断 有时有助于判断
If Massoud Tahan is an enemy combatant,
如果马苏·塔罕是敌对分子
then so is Lance Hopper.
那兰斯·霍珀也是
But an American has First Amendment rights.
但美国人受《第一修正案》的保护
Hopper can say and believe whatever he wants.
霍珀有表达和信仰自♥由♥
He's not in trouble for talking.
他并非因言论惹上麻烦
He's in trouble for being an enemy combatant. Yes,
而是他成了敌对分子 话虽如此
but we only concluded he was an enemy combatant because of what he said.
但我们仅凭他的言论就断定他是敌对分子
I'm not sure that's accurate.
我不确定这种说法是否准确
Just as Mrs. Florrick put so eloquently,
正如福瑞克夫人的所说
he supplied materials in the form of bodies to carry bombs.
他以提供人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥的方式提供物质上的支持
Still, if he's an American, he gets due process.
但如果他是美国公民 就应当以法定程序审讯
Are you withdrawing your support for the targeted strike?
那你要撤销对其针对性清除的支持吗
No. But I want to know more.
不 但我想了解更多
There's nothing more to know if you still support the targeted strike.
如果你仍支持针对性清除就不能知道更多
Withdraw your support for the air strike,
撤销你对莫须有清除行动的支持
and we'll be told more.
我们才会被告知更多
I withdraw my support.
我撤销支持
Temporarily.
暂时性的
Okay. Let's get started.
好 开始吧
Why did you tell the FBI anything?
你干吗要跟联调局人员交代
I'm so sorry. It's fine, Nora.
对不起 没事的 诺拉
Just tell us what you told him. He wanted to know
告诉我们你都说了些什么 他想知道
who calls here for Eli and who Eli calls.
和伊莱联♥系♥的有哪些人
What'd you tell him? I said a million calls
你怎么回答的 我说这个办公室里
go through this office every day,
每天都有无数个电♥话♥往来
and I don't write down names.
我没有记录名字
I didn't say you tell me not to write down names.
我没说是你让我别记录
Did he ask about anyone specific?
他有问具体某个人吗
Nora, you can speak freely. Go.
诺拉 有什么说什么
He asked if Judge Schakowsky ever comes by.
他问沙考斯基法官来过没
That's when I got a bad feeling.
那时我就意识到不对劲了
You're kidding. Nora knows.
不是吧 诺拉知道那事
Nora knows what?
知道什么
Well, there is one potential... issue.
呃 一个潜在...问题
There always is.
潜在问题无处不在
What's yours?
你的是哪一个
Vote rigging.
操纵选票
Okay.
好吧
Let's crack open the green notebook.
该启用绿皮笔记本了
That's for serious notes.
用于危急情况
Would you like to sit down? No, I'm good.
请坐 没事 不用了
It would make me more comfortable.
你坐下我会更放松
So, um, are you working on the Van DerWerff divorce?
你在调查范·迪沃夫的离婚案吗
No.
没有
Well, the reason I ask is
我问这个是因为
I saw David Lee meeting with you this morning.
今早我看到大卫·李跟你碰面
I thought it was about the Van DerWerff divorce.
我以为跟范·迪沃夫离婚案有关
It wasn't.
不是
So he was just introducing himself?
所以他只是在做自我介绍吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Are you doing freelance work for David Lee?
你接了大卫·李的私活吗
If I was doing freelance work for David,
如果我在为大卫做事
I wouldn't be able to tell you.
我不会告诉你
Same as if I were doing freelance work for you.
同样 如果我在为你做事
I wouldn't be able to tell him.
我也不会告诉他
So he's asking you to do freelance work?
所以他是想找你为他做私活
I better get back to work.
我最好回去工作了
Did he ask you to investigate me?
他有让你调查我吗
I better get back to work.
我最好回去工作了
David Lee loves to create paranoia and dissension.
大卫·李喜欢制♥造♥恐慌和冲突
Don't help him.
别助纣为虐
Good to know.
谢谢你告诉我
So how are you liking it here?
你在这儿感觉如何
Fine.
挺好
Really?
真的吗
Fine never sounds very fine.
挺好通常不怎么好
No, it's fine.
不 真的挺好
And how's Alicia handling it?
那艾丽西娅呢
Fine.
也挺好
Has Diane approached Alicia
戴安有找过艾丽西娅
about her position at the firm?
谈她在这家律所的职位问题吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean?
你想问什么
Last year, there was an attempt to make this a female-run firm,
去年有人企图将律所改为纯女性管理
and I just wanted to know if there's been a new attempt.
我只是想知道是否这种想法再次重现
Well, that's a question for Alicia.
这该问艾丽西娅
But Alicia's MIA today.
但艾丽西娅今天成了战斗失踪人员
And you're Alicia's friend, so I'm asking you.
你又是她朋友 所以我就问你了
I'll tell her you want to talk.
我会转告她你想聊聊
Where you headed?
你去哪儿
Out for some air. You?
呼吸新鲜空气 你呢
No idea.
还不知道
This place is insane.
这地方的人疯了
Alicia, it's Cary.
艾丽西娅 我是凯里
I know you're out today, but I need you to call.
我知道你今天不在 但我希望你给我回电
Hey. So this is a weird firm.
这是家奇怪的律所
I need some advice.
我需要建议
Alicia. Diane.
艾丽西娅 我是戴安
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表