What's the money?
什么价
$20 raise.
涨价二十美金
She was gonna check with you about it.
她说要跟你确认一下
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
No.
没有
I was in California.
我在加州呢
Come on, you screwed with her head.
得了吧 你把她弄得晕头转向
No, I didn't. You did your smile thing.
不 我没有 用你那迷人的微笑
Your bedroom eyes B.S.
性感的眼神
"Oh, I'm just a guy's guy.
「我比较有男人缘
I don't know what I do to women."
我不懂如何搞定女人」
Lucca, look at me.
卢卡 看着我
I didn't do a thing.
我什么也没做
Seriously.
我是认真的
Bernie?
伯尼
What's up?
怎么了
Clayton Riggs still wants to sue for his imprisonment.
克莱顿·里格斯还想起诉他被监禁一事
I know. We're revising our strategy with Schakowsky.
我知道 我们在修改对沙考斯基的策略
We already did.
我们已经做了
"We already did"?
「我们已经做了」
What does that mean?
什么意思
Clayton and me.
克莱顿和我
I met with him after you left court.
你离开法庭后 我跟他见面了
I signed him as a client.
他成为我的当事人
You snaked him?
你偷走了他
Yes.
对
We're also suing you for malpractice.
我们还要控告你玩忽职守
Ms. Lockhart has argued
洛克哈特女士辩称
that Illinois Park is a state actor.
伊利诺伊公园大学是国家行为体
We don't agree with this characterization
虽然我们不赞同这种定位
but think it's irrelevant.
但认为这无关紧要
Even in public colleges,
即便在公立大学
students don't have unfettered rights of expression.
学生也不能毫不受限地发表言论
Nothing my client has done rises to a level of...
我当事人的行为并未达到符合
"Schools are allowed to prohibit any expression
「学校可以禁止任何
"that creates material and substantial disruptions
分♥裂♥校园活动
"in school activities
或有潜在分♥裂♥倾向的言论
or invades the rights of others."
以及侵犯他人♥权♥利的言论」
And do you have any evidence of such invasion or disruption?
你有证据证明这类侵犯或分♥裂♥行为吗
Mr. Binazir, you requested
比纳泽先生 你曾请求
the school boycott Israeli goods from the settlements?
学校抵♥制♥来自以色列定居点的商品吗
Yes.
是的
Endorsing them is endorsing a decades-long occupation
支持它们就等于支持一场导致
that has led to thousands of deaths.
成千上万人死亡长达数十年的占领
And how did you feel when the school
当学校决定抵♥制♥那些产品时
decided to boycott the products?
你感受如何
I felt heard and respected.
我觉得受到尊重 主张受到关注
And how did you feel when Ms. Stowe
当史杜威女士发布她的社论时
published her editorial?
你感想如何
Under attack,
受到攻击
disrespected, unsafe.
不被尊重 不安全
Here's what I don't understand, Mr. Binazir.
比纳泽先生 我不明白的是
You're on a politically engaged campus.
你身处一个政♥治♥参与度高的校园
How is this controversy different from all the others?
这场论战跟其他的怎么就不同了
Black Lives Matter?
黑人的命也重要
The Iraq War?
伊♥拉♥克♥战争
It's never got physical before.
之前从未有过肢体冲突
Uh, my roommate was pushed to the ground and stepped on
我室友就在去上课时
just trying to get to class.
被推到操场上踩踏
Okay, got it.
好 明白了
Ms. Lockhart?
洛克哈特女士
Ms. Stowe,
史杜威女士
was it your intent to disrupt student activities?
分♥裂♥学生活动是你的本意吗
Not at all.
根本不是
Was it your intent to infringe on the rights of other students?
侵犯其他学生的权利是你的意图吗
No, I was just speaking my mind,
不是 我只是说出我的想法
trying to engage them.
想让他们参与
It's important for someone to present a contrary viewpoint.
能有人提出相反的观点很重要
At any cost?
不惜一切代价吗
No. But to be fair, the disruption Saum
不是 但公平来说 索姆所说的
is describing was temporary.
分♥裂♥是暂时的
People are already settling down.
人们已经开始和解了
And in a few days,
过不了多久
they'll be on to the next crusade.
他们就会开始下一次改革宣传
But you won't, because the only permanent disruption here
但你不会参加了 因为唯一的永久性分♥裂♥
is leaving the school
即离开校园 留下一份
without a freely functioning newspaper.
无法自♥由♥运转的校报
I did not commit malpractice.
我没有玩忽职守
It's not about you, it's about a payday.
不是针对你的 是为了捞点外快
A $1.2 million payday.
120万的外快
What's our malpractice cap?
我们的玩忽职守罚款是多少
$300,000. Oh, God.
30万 天哪
It was all we could afford.
那是我们的所有了
So we fight.
所以我们打官司
What do they have? I don't know.
他们有什么把柄 我不知道
We should put an investigator on it.
我们应该找个调查员
Should I call Jason?
要我打给詹森吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He's probably too expensive.
他很可能太贵了
We can probably talk him down.
我们很可能可以让他降价
I met him last night.
我昨晚见了他
Why?
为什么
He's a friend.
他是朋友啊
How close a friend?
多近的朋友
Seriously?
你不至于吧
Are you gonna hate the whole world right now?
你现在打算厌恶全世界吗
What did he say last night?
他昨晚说了什么
He said you were gonna talk to me about his raise.
他说你打算跟我谈他涨价的事
I think we were both surprised that you hadn't talked to me.
我俩都很惊讶你没跟我提
Well, there was a lot going on.
最近太多事了
A lot that would've been alleviated
有个调查员的话
by having an investigator.
很多事都会减轻
What's going on, partner?
你怎么回事 搭档
Would you like to talk?
你想谈谈吗
I don't know anymore.
我什么都不知道
Do you want me to talk?
你想听我说说吗
I was in love.
我曾经与人相爱
He died.
他死了
I found out he left me a message that he loved me,
我发现他给我留了条信息 说他爱我
but I didn't get it.
但我没收到
Now I'm sick to death of...
现在我对一切都
...everything.
厌倦得要命
This apartment.
这间公♥寓♥
This laundry.
洗衣
The fact that things get dirty.
东西会变脏
The law.
法律
Just... standing here.
甚至就站在这都让我觉得厌恶
Sometimes I swear I just want to go into my bedroom,
有时候我发誓我要回到卧室
pull the covers over my head,
拿被子遮住头
and never do anything ever again.
什么也不干了
I'm drinking like I never have before.
我从未像现在这样喝酒
And all I want to do is have another one.
喝了一杯又想喝一杯
And then everything just gets swallowed up by
然后一切又被更多的厌恶
more disgust.
所吞噬
I'm not built to be an unhappy person.
我不是天性就闷闷不乐
I like laughing.
我喜欢笑
I laugh like a banshee
看视频网站上的视频时
at videos on YouTube.
我笑得像个女妖精
And then I just sit here
然后我就一个人坐着
alone in this stupid little apartment...
在这间愚蠢的小公♥寓♥里
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表