Any similarities here are the kind that are not legally protected.
本案中所有的相似点都不受到法律保护
What do you say to that, Ms. Stevens?
对此你准备如何回应 斯蒂芬女士
Take this four-note run from "Magic Sunshine."
录一段「早安 魔法阳光」的四音符曲调
And this four-note run from "Moony."
再录一段「月中曲」的四音符曲调
Now look.
你看
They're virtually identical.
这两段一模一样
So you see major similarities.
所以你看到了主要相似点
Micro-segments are exactly the same.
这个小节完全一样
Thank you.
谢谢
If you looked at micro-segments
如果去对比
in a lot of children's songs,
很多儿歌♥中的小节
wouldn't there be many major similarities?
难道不会找到很多相似点吗
No. For example,
不会 比如说
isn't the theme from SpongeBob Squarepants
「海绵宝宝」的主题曲和
similar to the sea chantey "Blow the Man Down"?
水手歌♥「吹倒壮汉」不是很相似吗
I-I'm not familiar with the theme song you're talking about.
我...我不太了解你所说的这两首歌♥
What about the opening percussion riffs
那么至高无上乐队的
in the Supremes' version of "You Can't Hurry Love"
「爱不可操之过急」的打击乐片段和
and Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life"? Aren't they identical?
伊基·波普的「生活的欲望」相比呢 不相同吗
You know, I... I'm not prepared to say that.
我...我无法对此作出回答
Well, what about the chorus riff in Boston's "More Than a Feeling"
那么波士顿乐队「不仅是感觉」的和声部分和
and "Louie Louie" By the Kingsmen?
斯塔特勒兄弟的「路易 路易」呢
Objection, Your Honor. This is not Name That Tune.
反对 法官阁下 我们又不是在玩「猜歌♥名」
This is getting a bit ridiculous.
现在有些荒唐了
And that's our point.
这就是我们想表达的
When you break a song down into small enough components,
如果把歌♥拆分成很小的片段时
you'll always find similarities.
总会找到一些相似点
Don't break them down, then, Your Honor.
那就别拆开 法官阁下
Just listen to them together.
听完整的
Okay, okay, I've heard enough.
好了 好了 我已经听够了
I will take this under advisement.
我会仔细考虑的
We'll reconvene for my decision this afternoon.
今天下午再来听我的裁决
I found myself wrong about this firm,
我发现我对这家律所的认识是错的
so I gave it a second chance.
所以我给它了第二次机会
She gave me a second chance.
是她给我了第二次机会
You say Bea Wilson is returning?
你说比t·威尔逊要回来
Yes.
是的
Uh, she's thinking of returning.
她正在考虑回来
She wasn't thrilled with having
她对于律所
a law firm that works out of an apartment building.
在公♥寓♥里工作不是很满意
My God.
我的天呐
There's this horrible woman there.
那个楼里有个特别烦的女人
Yes,
没错
Alicia can be quite trying.
艾丽西娅有时候特别难缠
I don't think she means...
我觉得她说的不是...
Let me just close this.
我去把帘子拉上
You know this could go either way, right?
你知道这个案子不一定能赢 对吧
Let's settle.
我们和解吧
What have you got?
你们的条件呢
We can't break our contracts.
我们不能毁约
It would set a bad precedent,
这样会开一个不好的先例
but we could give Rowby a few points.
但是我们可以给罗比一点和解金
A few? Seriously?
一点 开什么玩笑
Where's Rowby?
罗比在哪
Maybe he should hear this.
他应该听一听
We're late.
我们迟到了
It's okay.
没事的
They can't start without us.
他们不能不等我们
Ms. Dunne?
邓恩女士
How are you?
你好吗
Good. Just going.
很好 我正要走
I see that.
我知道
You're dropping by the office tomorrow, right?
你明天要来律所 对吧
Right.
对
You okay?
你还好吗
That's one of our new clients.
她是我们的一个新客户
So?
所以呢
What's she doing here?
她在这里干什么
They're stealing our clients.
他们在挖我们的客户
You should've seen her.
你应该看看她的表情
She looked so guilty.
她一脸愧疚
Yes, Alicia Florrick for Lila Dunne, please.
对 艾丽西娅·福瑞克找莱拉·邓恩 有劳了
I see.
我知道了
When will she be back in?
她什么时候回来
They screwed us.
他们耍了我们
Thank you.
谢谢
Who else could they be going after?
他们还可能对谁下手
We haven't seen Bea Wilson in a while.
我们已经很久没见比·威尔逊了
She was supposed to call yesterday.
她昨天应该打电♥话♥来的
That would be bad.
情况不妙
And Cary.
还有凯里
Cary's been screwing us the whole time.
凯里这一段时间都在耍我们
Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Okay. We're on our way.
好的 我们马上到
Judge Page, she's made a decision.
是佩吉法官 她做好裁决了
You go.
你去
I'm gonna stay here and call our clients.
我要在这里给我们的客户打电♥话♥
Hey, what's up?
你好
Hey, man.
你好
Andrea has another offer.
安德里娅又开了一个价
Go to hell.
去死吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
All rise.
全体起立
** Good morning, magic sunshine *
*早安 魔法阳光
** It's a brand-new day... *
*又是新的一天
She likes it. She likes me.
她喜欢这首歌♥ 她喜欢我
Okay, this is what I know.
这是我的想法
"Good Morning, Magic Sunshine" is a good song.
「早安 魔法阳光」这首歌♥很好听
And I don't even have kids.
可我还没有小孩
But when you start to chop it up,
但若将其拆分成音符
deconstruct it, you stop hearing it.
对其解析 旋律也不复存在了
And that's not how you're supposed to listen to music.
听音乐本不该这么听
When I'm just experiencing these songs
当我单纯地欣赏歌♥曲
and not analyzing them,
不做分♥析♥时
they sound the same.
这两首歌♥听上去一模一样
They simply have too much in common
有太多共通之处
for this to be a coincidence.
已不能称之为巧合
So...
因此
based on the evidence presented,
根据所提供的证据
I concluded, Mr. Canton,
我的结论是 坎顿先生
you stole that song.
这首歌♥是你抄袭的
Summary judgment for the plaintiff.
即决判决如下 原告胜诉
But, Bea, just give us a chance.
但...比 给我们个机会
The advantage to working with a small firm is dedication.
专注 正是与小律所合作的优势
We don't split our duties.
我们不会分解责任
Okay. I'll await your call.
好 我等你电♥话♥
Can I help, Mom?
需要帮忙吗 妈妈
Make any calls?
帮你打打电♥话♥
No, I'm good.
不用 没事
No, seriously,
不 说真的
I'm done with all my homework.
我作业都做完了
Okay, then we should talk.
好 那咱们得谈谈
Is it one of those talks?
听上去语气不妙
Yes. I'm afraid it is.
恐怕是这样
You know how much I love you, right?
你知道我有多爱你
And how much I appreciate
我有多么感激
everything you're doing here,
你为律所 为我
for the firm, for me.
所做的一切
Mom, if it's about my grades, I can bring them up.
妈 要说功课成绩的话 我能提高的
I promise you.
我保证
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表