I don't want to work for you.
我不想给你干活
I don't want to answer for anyone else.
我也不想听从任何人指派
What?
什么
You-you seem like you're gonna launch into a...
看起来你是打算...
Would you excuse me, please?
抱歉 请等一下
...inspiring soliloquy about self-sufficiency.
自我鼓励 自力更生了
Alicia. What's up?
艾丽西娅 怎么了
Peter should run.
彼得应该去参加竞选
What?
什么
I said, I think Peter should run.
我说 我认为彼得应该去参加竞选
Eli?
伊莱
Uh, y-y-yes.
我在
I just have to put a few things into operation.
我刚才在处理一些事情
Why? Why-why... Why are you changing your mind?
你为什么改变主意了
I realized I was deciding things for Peter,
我只是发现我一直在替彼得做决定
and I'm through with people making decisions for me.
现在恰好有人也想替我做决定
You're snapping fingers at me.
你在对我打响指
I don't know what snapping fingers means.
我不知道打响指是什么意思
Get Ruth on the line! Ruth Eastman!
给鲁斯打电♥话♥ 鲁斯·伊斯曼
Is Grace okay with this?
格蕾丝同意吗
Grace has always been okay with it. It was me.
格蕾丝没什么意见 是我不同意
You will be involved?
你会帮忙吗
It depends what you need.
要看你需要我做什么了
Tomorrow we need to declare.
我们明天要发表声明
I'll get us a TV interview.
我来安排电视采访
After 5.
5点以后
I'll call you back.
我一会打给你
You're in.
你可以参加竞选了
Alicia? Yeah.
艾丽西娅 是的
We've got to get moving fast!
我们的动作要快
Why? What did she say?
为什么 她说什么了
Oh, something about not wanting to speak for you,
就说不想替你做决定之类的
or something eloquent.
讲得头头是道
We've got to make a play for Ruth Eastman.
我们得把鲁斯·伊斯曼拉拢过来
She's the miracle worker of Iowa,
她是爱荷华的奇迹制♥造♥者
and she won't work with Hillary.
而且她不会帮希拉里做事
Eastman's leaving her office right now.
伊斯曼正准备离开办公室
She asked to call you tomorrow. No.
她说明天给你打电♥话♥ 不
Tell her I'm coming to her.
告诉她 我去找她
Tell her not to leave! She's fielding offers.
告诉她别走 她是要谈价钱
We got to get ours in quick.
我们得快点行动
I haven't decided yet, sir.
我还没有决定 先生
No, I think you have a very good chance.
不 我觉得很有可能
You said you wouldn't leave.
你说你不会走的
Can I call you back, sir?
我给你回电♥话♥好吗 先生
Who's that? O'Malley? Sanders? Webb?
谁 奥马利 桑德斯 韦伯
I didn't say I wouldn't leave, Eli.
我没说我不会走 伊莱
Peter Florrick is running.
彼得·福瑞克要参加竞选了
Running for what?
竞选什么
He's making a play for Vice President.
他要竞选副总统
No.
不
Hillary will choose a senator.
希拉里会选一个参议员
No, a governor, an outsider.
不 要选州长 选一个局外人
Someone with a good story.
一个有故事的人
A man in prison, wrongfully convicted,
曾经蒙冤入狱
who comes back in triumph to become governor.
出狱后又一跃成为了州长
A man whose wife tried to steal an election.
他的妻子涉嫌在选举中舞弊
A beloved wife who was misled by her handlers.
那是他心爱的妻子被竞选团队引入歧途
Weren't you one of those handlers?
你不也是竞选团队的一员吗
Peter needs to come in a strong second in Iowa,
彼得需要在爱荷华州找到一个强有力的支持者
or the press will write us off.
否则媒体不会把我们当回事
I'm heading to the airport, Eli.
我要赶去机场 伊莱
Let's talk tomorrow.
有什么事明天再说吧
$25,000 a month, Ruth.
一个月两万五美元 鲁斯
Five percent of the media budget, no cap.
百分之五的媒体预算 不设上限
A win bonus of two months salary.
竞选成功后 外加两个月工资作奖金
You won't get better from Sanders. Hello.
桑德斯不可能给出更好的条件了 你好
Could you hold, please?
能麻烦你等一下吗
Eli, I have to take this. Just don't say "Yes."
伊莱 我必须接这个电♥话♥ 别答应他
Promise me you'll meet Peter first.
答应我 先去见彼得
I'll meet Peter first. Can I go now?
我会先见彼得 我能走了吗
Yes.
好的
Mrs. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
You're home early from court.
你今天下庭真早
I asked Ms. Smulders to wait in the office for you.
我让斯马尔德斯女士在办公室等你
Ms....?
什么女士
Smulders. Your first client.
斯马尔德斯 你的第一个客户
From the Web site? Yeah.
网上客户吗 是的
Zach put it up last night. It looks really good.
扎克昨晚放到网上的 看起来很不错
Alicia Florrick, Attorney-at-Law.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克律师
Yes, she's busy, Your Honor.
是的 她很忙 法官阁下
Can she call you back?
我让她给您回电♥话♥好吗
Who is it? No one. I'm calling myself.
是谁 没谁 我自己给自己打的
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢您
Ms. Smulders.
斯马尔德斯女士
Hello. I'm Alicia Florrick.
你好 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Yes, Mrs. Florrick,
你好 福瑞克夫人
I'm sorry that I didn't call ahead.
真抱歉我直接过来了
It's just I... I need a lawyer now, this afternoon.
因为...我需要位律师 就今天下午
Should I take notes, Mrs. Florrick?
需要做笔录吗 福瑞克夫人
No, thank you. I'm good.
不用 有我就够了
I'll hold your calls.
我去接
Yes, please.
去吧
So, Ms. Smulders, why do you need a lawyer this afternoon?
那斯马尔德斯女士 您为什么需要律师
My mother died. I'm so sorry.
家母过世了 请节哀
No. It was last week, but she didn't leave a will.
没事 她上周逝世了 却没立遗嘱
It shouldn't be contentious.
其实没什么好争的
There's only two of us.
就两位受益人
It's my brother and myself, and my mother
我哥和我 并且我妈
had put tack-on notes on everything to make sure
给每件物品都贴了便利贴
that there wouldn't be any disputes over who got what.
以确保遗产继承没有任何争议
My mother doesn't have a lot of valuable things,
她的家当都不太值钱
but she was a friend of Marc Chagall's wife, Valentina,
但她的好友瓦伦蒂娜 马克·夏加尔的夫人
and she had given her a signed print.
送了她一副夏加尔署名的画作
A signed Chagall?
夏加尔的签名画
Do you know what it's worth?
你知道它市值多少吗
$8 million.
八百万美元
I see. Um...
那好...
Who's your brother's lawyer?
你哥哥律师又是哪位
Alicia. What a surprise.
艾丽西娅 真巧啊
David. Spreading your cheer far and wide, I see.
大卫 看来你又来当亲善大使了
I thought you were working as a bond court pimp.
你不是在保释听证会拉皮条吗
What are you doing here?
来这儿干吗
Multitasking.
搞点副业
I heard you lost your top four clients.
听说你最大的四个客户都炒了你
No. Three clients, and they weren't top.
不 就三个 而且不是大客户
Too bad this will be a clean dissolution of assets.
只可惜这只是一次简单的财产分割
It'd be fun to get down in the muck together.
不然咱俩一起去找便利贴也不错
Oh, I have a feeling you'll find a way
我有预感你肯定会想办法
to get down in the muck on this Chagall.
直接找到夏加尔画作的那张
Oh, here's our executor now.
遗嘱执行人来了
Hello, Mr. Dandy. Handy.
你好 丹迪先生 是汉迪
Oh, I'm sorry. Here.
真抱歉 给我吧
Let me help you with that, Mr. Handy.
让我帮你 汉迪先生
As the executor, I'll photograph the placement
身为遗嘱执行人 我会拍照记录下
of Mrs. Smulders' tack-on notes on her valuables,
斯马尔德斯夫人将便利贴贴在什么位置
and if there is any disagreement,
若有任何纠纷
I will be the final arbiter. Are we agreed?
我将成为最终仲裁者 有异议吗
This door has not been opened since Mrs. Smulders' death,
这门自斯马尔德斯夫人过世后就没打开过
and this is the only key, so...
这又是唯一的钥匙 所以...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表