Would you like to hear from her, Your Honor?
你想听她的证词吗 法官阁下
Yes, I would.
我想听
Your Honor, sidebar, please?
法官阁下 能请求法庭侧议吗
I expected nothing less. Let's go.
正是我期待的 我们走吧
What happened? What do you mean?
怎么回事 什么意思
You're supposed to be on your way to Berkeley.
你现在应该在去伯克利的路上
No, I'm staying.
不 我要留下来
Grace...
格蕾丝
you're going to college.
你要去上大学
This isn't open for debate.
这事不容争辩
No, I already called them.
不 我已经打电♥话♥给学校了
I'm just delaying for one year.
我只是推迟一年入学
Oh, my God, Grace, you can't do that.
天哪 格蕾丝 你不能这么做
I'm not going to the west coast
我不会在爸爸陷入困境时
while dad's in trouble. You wouldn't do it--
去西海岸的 你不会这么做
I'm not gonna do it, either.
我也不会
This isn't about me.
这跟我没关系
This is about your future. Right.
这事关你的未来 没错
And I get to decide my future.
那就该由我来决定我的未来
So you were
你当时在
in Patty Tanniston's apartment.
帕蒂·坦尼斯顿的公♥寓♥里
That was your cell phone ringing?
是你的手♥机♥在响吗
Yeah. But I left as soon as it rang.
是的 但手♥机♥一响我就离开了
But there were only seconds
但你手♥机♥响声
between your cell phone ringing
跟杀害帕蒂·坦尼斯顿的枪声间
and the gunshots that killed Patty Tanniston.
只隔了几秒钟
Not seconds. Yes, it was.
不是几秒钟 不 是的
Exactly 23 seconds.
正好二十三秒
Can we hear the 911 tape again?
我们能再听一下911报♥警♥录音带吗
Your Honor, please, the defense is throwing
法官阁下 辩方这是不顾一切
every insane theory against the wall to see what sticks.
乱抛理论 看看哪个管用
No. The police and prosecution never pursued this witness,
不是 警♥察♥和控方从未追查过这位证人
because they were obsessed with Locke.
因为他们执迷于怀疑洛克
But what does that matter?
但这有什么关系
We are not trying to solve a murder.
我们不是在解决谋杀案
This is not Murder on the Orient Express.
这不是《东方快车谋杀案》
Yes, I love mysteries
没错 我跟大家一样
as much as the next person,
都喜欢解迷题
but this is confined.
但这次审判限定了范围
Did a politician do something corrupt? Your Honor,
审判一位政♥治♥家是否腐♥败♥ 法官阁下
if I may be allowed to con... No. Hold on.
能允许我 不 等一下
"To see what is in front of your nose
为了看清鼻子前面的东西
needs a constant struggle."
需要付出持续的斗争
You're right, of course,
你说的当然没错
AUSA Fox.
福克斯助理联邦检察官
We've heard enough here.
我们已经听的够多了
The jury will be asked
我将要求陪审团
to continue their deliberations
在没有这个证据的情况下
without this testimony.
继续他们的审议意见
Your Honor...
法官阁下
No, I have made my ruling.
别说了 我已经做出了裁决
Do you see what's going on in court?
你知道法庭上的事吧
Yeah. So?
知道 然后呢
Do you think we missed something?
你认为我们遗漏了什么吗
No.
没有
You think the bullets are still in the evidence room?
你认为子弹还在证据室吗
Probably.
很有可能
Remember how cops talked about pitting evidence?
还记得警♥察♥说隐藏证据吗
Why you bringing that up?
你干嘛提起这事
I'm not wearing a wire, Matan.
我没有带窃听器 马坦
I'm just saying that cops used to talk about pitting evidence.
我只是说警♥察♥曾说起过隐藏证据
They'd "accidentally" drop the evidence in a case just closed.
他们会「不小心」将证据放在已结案的案子里
With our bullets, that would narrow down the search
有子弹的话 这会将搜寻范围
to a few hundred cases, wouldn't it?
压缩到几百个案子 不是吗
One year.
一年
Probation? No.
缓刑 不行
One year real jail time. No.
实实在在坐一年牢 不行
You know, I met you some years ago.
你知道吗 我几年前见过你
At the Equal Justice Conference in 2008.
在2008年的司法公正大会上
Do you remember? No.
你还记得吗 不记得了
Your husband was giving a speech.
你丈夫当时在做演讲
This was before... everything.
是在这一切发生之前
You were fun.
你当时很幽默
We, uh... we-we talked about our kids.
我们聊了聊彼此的孩子
You, uh... you made a joke
你还说了个笑话
about the terrible twos
关于小孩子4岁的时候
and how they weren't as bad as the freakin' fours.
如何比2岁的时候更加淘气
That was a long time ago.
这都是很久以前的事了
Yeah. Not many laughs now.
现在就没那么多好笑的事了
Really?
真的吗
I don't make you laugh now?
我现在不能逗你笑了
The wife of someone you're prosecuting
你指控贪污的人的老婆
for corruption doesn't amuse you?
不能逗你笑
Okay. Thank you. Hey, here's a thought.
谢谢你 我有个想法
You give my husband one year probation, no jail time,
你给我丈夫一年缓刑 不用坐牢
and I'll work up a demure smile for you.
然后我会给你一个矜持的微笑
How's this?
这个怎么样
Good-bye, Mrs. Florrick.
再见 福瑞克夫人
Well, just tell them it's over.
就告诉他们已经结束了
I got to go.
我需要挂了
It's weird having you across the street here.
让你在街对面等着真是有点奇怪
Yeah, well, Diane thought it would be a good idea.
戴安觉得这是个好主意
Judge Cuesta doesn't like me.
奎斯特法官不太喜欢我
I think it might be working.
我觉得咱们的策略应该颇有成效
It's going well.
形势很好
What are you doing, Eli?
你在做什么呢 伊莱
What am I doing? I'm... making sure you're all right.
我在做什么 我在确保你没事
Telling my donors to give up on me?
那告诉我的资助者放弃我呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
I talked to Dwight.
我和德怀特聊过了
He said you've been urging the donors
他说你在催促资助者
to move their interest to Alicia.
把他们的注意力转移到艾丽西娅身上
He looked at me like I was a dead man,
他看我像看个死人一样
like I didn't exist.
就像我不存在一样
Do not patronize me.
别一副屈尊俯就的样子
I am still the governor of this state. Okay, I won't.
我依旧是州长 我没有
This is a smart move. What is?
这是一招妙棋 什么妙棋
Screwing me over?
暗地里搞我
No, moving political assets over to Alicia.
不 把政♥治♥资产转移到艾丽西娅身上
Even if you retain your office, you are injured.
就算你能保住位置 你也受伤了
The donors can't stick with you.
资助者不能和你待在一起
They can't be seen within a mile of you.
我们都不能在你周围出现
Because you're telling them not to.
因为你告诉他们不要这么做
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
这是个自我实现的预言
No, it is not, Peter. Now, we don't want their money to go
不 彼得 我们不想让他们的钱到
to Rahm or Stratton or White.
拉姆 斯特拉顿或者怀特那里去
We have to give them someone.
我们就需要给他们一个人选
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Yes.
是的
If I'm so tainted,
如果我是如此的腐♥败♥
why am I not tainting her?
我为什么没腐化她
Because she will divorce you.
因为她会和你离婚
And it will be seen as a move of independence.
这会被认为是一种独♥立♥的举措
Does Alicia know?
艾丽西娅知道么
Not yet.
还不知道
It's the smart move, Peter.
这是招好棋 彼得
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah.
我知道
Hi, Alicia.
嗨 艾丽西娅
What?
什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表