No. It's almost impossible to tell unless you take it apart,
没错 除非将其拆卸 否则很难辨别
but this drone has a camera that does thermal imaging.
但这架无人机的摄像头有热成像功能
Now, this drone looks like a basic hobbyist's toy,
而这架无人机 看上去是爱好者的玩具
when, in fact, it's equipped with a... Wi-Fi router
但事实上 它配备了无线网路由器
that tricks your computer into connecting with it.
引诱你的电脑与其连接
And what happens when they connect?
连接后会怎么样
It steals your personal data: contacts bank information.
它便能窃取你的个人数据 银行信息
I think it's been established that
可以确定的是
my client's drone has none of these modifications.
我当事人的无人机并未做过这些调整
Yes, but our client had no way of knowing.
没错 但我的当事人无从知晓
Isn't that right, doctor?
对吗 博士
Drones can absolutely intrude
无人机完全可以在不进入屋内的情况下
on a person's home without entering it.
侵扰居所
If that's what Dr. Nachmann said he was afraid of, he's smart.
如果这正是纳赫曼医生所害怕的 他很聪明
You study and develop drone technology
你在芝加哥理工
at Chicago Polytech, is that right?
研究并发展无人机技术 对吗
Yes.
是的
Would that include the study of flight paths and trajectories?
那包括对航线及运动轨迹的研究吗
Yes, of course.
当然包括
Now, if you could tell me,
能否告诉我
before my client's drone is shot out of the sky,
我当事人的无人机被击落前
is it hovering in a stationary position,
是静止盘旋状态
or moving toward Dr. Nachmann's home?
还是飞向纳赫曼医生的居所
Well, that drone actually looks like
那架无人机看上去
it's flying away from the house.
正飞离居所
So even if Ms. Hamm's drone had
即使哈姆女士的无人机
attempted a violent or illegal intrusion,
有非法暴♥力♥入侵的企图
it was in fact retreating.
但事实上却在撤退
And under Illinois law, including the castle doctrine,
根据伊州法律 包括堡垒原则
it is illegal to shoot an intruder in the back
如果入侵者 准备地说 它 正在撤退
if he, or in this case it, is retreating.
那么从背后射杀或击落即属违法行为
Damn.
该死
Yep.
没错
She's right on the law.
法律就是这么规定的
Damages in the amount of $10,000 are awarded to Ms. Hamm.
向哈姆女士赔偿总计一万美金
Dr. Nachmann... don't shoot at drones.
纳赫曼医生 不要冲无人机开枪
Nice office.
这办公室不错啊
It's very comfortable. Thank you.
很舒服 谢谢
Terrific.
真棒
Because I think you're gonna be in here for a while.
因为你可能要在此埋头苦干一阵了
I need examples where a pre-nup was deemed invalid
我需要你找出 不合理条款导致
due to... unconscionable terms.
婚前协议失效的案例
Okay. Illinois, right?
好 伊利诺伊州的 对吧
Illinois, but I want to be belt-and-suspenders on this.
伊利诺伊州 但我希望有双重保证
Let's make it a 50-state survey.
我们做成五十个州的调查
Great. Uh, but Alicia has asked me
好 但艾丽西娅已经让我
to finish this business development plan.
完成这份业务发展计划了
Let me give you three reasons why I don't care.
我给你三条我不关心你说这些的理由
Number one: I outrank Alicia.
第一 我比艾丽西娅的级别高
Numbers two and three:
第二以及第三条
they don't matter,
都没关系
because I outrank alicia.
因为我比艾丽西娅的级别高
Your intimidation tactics may have worked on my daughter,
你的恐吓策略或许对我女儿管用
but they will not work on me!
但对我没用
Hello, Eli. Would you like to sit down?
你好 伊莱 要坐吗
You do not want the inspector general,
你不会希望监察长知道
let alone The New York Times, to learn that you put
你窃听了在任州长的办公室
a wiretap in the office of a sitting governor!
更不用提《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》了
Will you please give us a second?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
I didn't tap his office, Eli.
我没有窃听他的办公室 伊莱
I tapped your daughter's phone.
我窃听了你女儿的手♥机♥
You wh... Yep. Awful, huh?
你 对 可怕 是吧
The lengths an AUSA will go to arrest someone
联邦检察官为了逮捕做了违法之事的人
who simply does something... criminal.
要做到这种程度
She worked for Lloyd Garber,
她曾给劳埃德·加伯工作
who I was investigating,
我之前在调查劳埃德·加伯
so I had probable cause.
所以我有正当理由监听你女儿
My daughter knows nothing about anything illegal
我女儿不知道任何劳埃德·加伯
Lloyd Garber or Peter Florrick did...
或彼得·福瑞克可能做过的
may have done.
违法事情
Agreed. But she does have knowledge
同意 但她确实知道
of something illegal you did.
你做过的违法事情
You're squeezing my daughter to get to me.
你压榨我女儿来对付我
I'm not a big fan of the word "squeezing," but...
我不太喜欢用「压榨」这个词 但
Yes.
你说的对
I know nothing about the Locke mistrial.
我对洛克审判无效案一无所知
Good. Then you have nothing to worry about.
很好 那你没什么好担心的
You have a choice, a simple choice.
你有个选择 很简单的选择
Help me take down Peter Florrick,
要么帮我扳倒彼得·福瑞克
or your daughter helps me take you down.
要么就是你女儿帮我拿下你
All right, then, I will see you tomorrow.
好 那明天见
No, just a few questions.
不是 就有几个问题
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing working up here?
你在这上面干嘛
I don't know. It's quieter.
我不知道 这里更安静
I missed you last night.
我昨晚很想你
Just... work.
有工作要做
Well, what are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么安排
Look, Alicia...
艾丽西娅
I like you. I like you a lot.
我喜欢你 我非常喜欢你
Seriously?
不是吧
What do you want me to say?
你要我说什么
I don't want you to say anything.
我什么也不要你说
I want you to do what you did the other day.
我要你做你那天做过的事
I want you...
我要你
She was... Can you give us a minute? Please?
她在 能给我们几分钟吗 麻烦了
I want to use you and I want you to use me.
我想利用你 我想要你利用我
This is purely sexual.
纯粹的性♥交♥
I like it, too.
我也喜欢这样
Is this about your religion?
是因为你宗教的原因吗
No.
不是
Because I don't want your spirit.
我不需要你的心
I want your body.
我只要你的身体
It's not about that.
不是因为那个
Then what?
那是什么
Your husband came home yesterday morning.
你丈夫昨天早上回来了
Oh, God.
天哪
What?
什么
Look, whatever he said,
不管他说了什么
whatever he did, it has nothing to do with us.
不管他做了什么 都跟我们无关
I just don't like coming in the middle of something.
我只是不想挡在你们中间
We'll meet at your place tonight.
我们今晚去你那
No. It's not really... Well, then we'll go to a hotel.
不 真不是 那我们去酒店
Side of the road. Backseat of my car.
去路边 我车子的后座位
I'm seeing you tonight. At my apartment.
今晚见 在我的公♥寓♥
After that, you can do whatever you want.
那之后 你想干什么都行
Alicia, how are you?
艾丽西娅 你好吗
Peachy.
好得很
Your client shot down another drone.
你的当事人又击落了一架无人机
This time, not with a gun,
这次用的不是枪
but with an electronic device called a Drone Dropper.
而是用了一款叫无人机捕手的电子设备
Alicia, you need to talk to your client.
艾丽西娅 你得跟你的当事人谈谈
I don't need to do anything.
我啥也不用做
Alicia, I'm a little busy here.
艾丽西娅 我现在有点忙
Give me a second.
等我一会
What's going on?
怎么了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
What's wrong?
出什么事了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表