The prototype was reported missing at 2:30 a.m.
平板原型是在凌晨两点半报失的
And yet here he is, in Chicago, bright and early.
他人现在已经在芝加哥了 大清早就来了
How'd he get here so fast?
他怎么这么快就到了
Neil Gross' private plane.
坐尼尔·格罗斯的私人飞机来的
That is interesting.
真是有意思
Diane needs you back at the office.
戴安让你回办公室
Why?
为什么
I don't know. Go, I've got this.
不知道 去吧 这里有我
All rise
全体起立
for the Honorable Judge Hal Ferris.
欢迎尊敬的法官 哈尔·费里斯
Angry faces.
大家都满脸怒容啊
Looks like fun.
看起来挺有趣的嘛
Fire away.
开始吧
Your Honor,
法官阁下
my client was arrested on the flimsiest of pretenses.
我的客户是因为莫须有的罪名被逮捕的
Wait a minute.
等等
There's a trail of ants here, Harris.
这儿有一列蚂蚁 哈里斯
Have you been eating sandwiches on my bench again?
你是不是又在我的位置上吃三明治了
No, Your Honor.
没有啊 法官阁下
Can we do something about this?
能不能处理一下
I'll get right on it.
我马上就去办
Good.
很好
Okay, uh, I'll stand for this one.
行了 我今天就站着吧
I'm a little grossed out.
我真有点让人讨厌啊
And I can't wait to hear more, counselor.
我等不及要听你们说了 律师
Yes, Your Honor.
好的 法官阁下
We request that the U.S. Attorney show...
我们要求联邦检察官...
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Yes, I can listen to you
我可以一边听你说
and watch ants at the same time.
一边看这些蚂蚁
We request that the AUSA
我们要求联邦检察官
show probable cause or release him.
提供合理的逮捕依据 要不就释放他
Well, let's get to it, then.
那我们开始吧
Mr. Gross contacted us at 2:35 a.m.
格罗斯先生凌晨两点三十五分联♥系♥了我们
We then interviewed Blake Reedy,
之后我们见了布莱克·里迪
the engineer who was carrying the prototype.
他是保管平板原型的工程师
Mr. Reedy stated that the device had been stolen
里迪先生说是有人在展览大会结束后的派对上
from his backpack at the Deviceroy after-party.
从他的背包里偷走了设备
We took it from there.
我们是从那儿着手调查的
There were over 15,000 people at the party.
超过一万五千人参加了派对
How did you locate Mr. Howell?
你是怎么查到霍维尔先生的
We worked the guest list,
我们查了宾客名单
cross-referenced it with known offenders.
跟系统里有犯罪记录的人进行了交叉对比
We identified Mr. Howell, then tracked down his tweet
查到了霍维尔先生 找到了他发的推特
with his pictures of the Foil.
上面有他发的浮游的照片
Thanks, this is perfect.
谢谢 这太棒了
The Foil is the stolen tablet, Your Honor.
浮游就是被偷的平板 法官阁下
The known offenders list-- why was Mr. Howell on it?
为什么霍维尔先生会在有犯罪记录的名单上
Well, he's something of a low-level hacker.
他是个技术低劣的黑客
Low-level? I'm not low-level.
技术低劣 我技术可不低劣
Fanboy stuff, mostly.
算是个电子产品粉吧
Unveiling new game specs before they're released.
在产品发布之前就把参数给破解了
But he's also been suspected of hacking law enforcement databases.
我们也怀疑他黑了执法机关的数据库
Objection, no foundation.
反对 没有根据
Withdrawn.
我收回
No more questions.
我没有问题了
Okay, next.
接下来呢
Um, Agent Dunst,
邓斯特探员
you're technically with the FBI
严格来说 你是联邦调查局的人
but also serve on TAPS--
但你也在技协工作
the Technology Allied Protection Service task force,
技术联盟保护协会
is that correct?
是吗
It is,
是的
although I would not call myself technically with the FBI.
虽然我不会说自己严格意义上是联邦调查局的人
Does the FBI have a steering committee, sir?
联邦调查局是不是有一个指导委员会
A...
什么...
Steering committee.
指导委员会
No.
没有啊
Does the Secret Service or the Chicago PD?
那特勤局和芝加哥警署有吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
How about TAPS?
那技术联盟保护协会呢
Does they have a steering committee?
他们有指导委员会吗
Yes, they do.
有的
And, um, who serves on this committee?
这个委员会里有什么人呢
Law enforcement. Experts in their fields.
执法机关 行业专家
And...
还有呢...
I'm not sure what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
CEOs of Silicon Valley's 14 biggest companies--
硅谷十四家公♥司♥的首席执行官
don't they serve on the steering committee too?
他们不是也在指导委员会里吗
That's right.
没错
Including Neil Gross?
包括尼尔·格罗斯吗
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
I am just trying to identify
我只是想确认邓斯特探员的
who Agent Dunst reports to.
负责对象是谁
Your Honor, the TAPS steering committee
法官阁下 技术联盟保护协会指导委员会
coordinates the protection of the country's technology,
旨在协调保护国家技术
which is a national security issue.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
And you know how much I love my national security secure.
你知道我有多希望我的国家的安全得到保障
I'm guessing that the answer to Mrs. Florrick's question is,
我猜福瑞克夫人问题的回答是
"Yes, I do report to Neil Gross."
「没错 我的确是向尼尔·格罗斯负责」
That is correct.
是的
Well, then I've heard the answer.
好 我听到答案了
Overruled.
反对无效
Did TAPS receive a grant from Chumhum?
技术联盟保护协会是否收到过查查网的拨款
Objection.
反对
Did your unit receive a grant from Chumhum, agent?
你的协会是否收到过查查网的拨款呢 探员
Yes, Your Honor.
是 法官阁下
So now I've heard that answer too.
这个答案我也听到了
Overruled.
反对无效
Agent Dunst, isn't it true that last year alone,
邓斯特探员 仅去年一年技术联盟保护协会
four agents from TAPS left for senior jobs
就有四名探员离职并在查查网的治安部门
at Chumhum's security department?
高级职位 是真的吗
Objection. These questions are irrelevant.
反对 这些问题与本案无关
Were there grounds to arrest the defendant?
逮捕被告的理由是什么
That's the only question that matters here.
才是唯一值得质询的问题
This is a massive conflict of interest, Your Honor.
这牵扯到巨大的利益冲突 法官阁下
TAPS is effectively acting
技术联盟保护协会实际上
as Mr. Gross' personal security force.
成了格罗斯先生的私人护卫
TAPS is a legitimate law enforcement organization.
技术联盟保护协会是合法的执法机构
Issues of conflict of interest
因此利益冲突的问题
are more appropriate for trial, counselor.
更适合在审讯的时候提出 律师
So for the moment the only question is:
所以目前唯一的问题就是
is there enough evidence to hold your client?
是否有足够的证据扣留你的当事人
Oh, good, uh, Lucca, we need you on the Dipple filing.
对了 卢卡 你得去整理下迪普尔的材料
Oh, I'm in the midst of the Howell defense.
我正在处理霍维尔的辩护案
I thought that was Alicia.
那不是艾丽西娅在跟进吗
It is.
是
But it's-it's me too.
不过也有我
Actually, we would rather have you on the Dipple filing,
我们更希望你能去整理迪普尔的材料
if that's all right. You can work with Monica.
如果你没意见的话 可以和莫妮卡一起整理
You'll love working with her. She's fantastic.
你会喜欢和她共事的 她很有魅力
Monica...
莫妮卡
do you remember Lucca?
还记得卢卡吗
Yes. From the Safe Filter suit.
记得 安全筛选的案子
Well, now you're on the same side.
现在你们不是对手了
Yes, now we are.
是啊
Can you show Lucca what we're doing?
你给卢卡看下那些资料好吗
Sure can.
当然
So... I'm supposed to really like you.
那... 我应该很喜欢你咯
Yes, let's share about our common experiences.
是啊 分享一下我们的共同经历吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表