That's great news. I'll see you soon.
那真是好消息 待会儿见
They found the bullets.
他们找到子弹了
They were discovered by prosecutor, Matan Brody, in another
公诉人马坦·布罗迪在另一个证据箱中找到了子弹
evidence box, Your Honor. They were accidentally misplaced.
法官阁下 子弹被不小心误放了
This is so convenient.
这子弹来的的真是时候
It does seem oddly timed. I mean,
确实这时间有点蹊跷
five years have gone by and they haven't checked once?
五年过去了都一直没再检查过吗
They had no reason to search thoroughly.
他们之前没有动机进行彻底检查
This trial changed their mind. We're having the bullets
这场庭审改变了他们的想法 我们正在
tested now, Your Honor. And you think
把子弹送检 法官阁下 而且你认为
the results should be given to the jury?
结果应该呈给陪审团
It supports the defense's contention
这支持了辩方论点
that Peter had no reason to hide them.
彼得没有理由隐藏子弹
When is this over, Your Honor? I mean,
这还有完没完 法官阁下
at a certain point, the jury has to work
从某种程度来说 陪审团应在通过
with the information given them.
已有的信息进行裁决
I don't know. This is a very unusual case.
我说不好 这是个很罕见的案件
It is, Your Honor, and we ask that...
的确 法官阁下 我们请求
We had the bullet test expedited, Your Honor.
我们加快了弹道检测 法官阁下
These should be the results now.
应该是出结果了
Where are you? Your office is crazy.
你在哪 你办公室乱成一团了
Yes, We have an office space crisis.
是 我们现在办公空间不足
Thanks for rushing the results, Kurt. What did you find?
谢谢你加快进度 科特 你查到了什么
It's definitive.
结果很肯定
Good. We'll need you to testify.
真好 我们需要你作证
I'm not sure you'll want that.
我不确定你真的想这么做
Why?
怎么了
The bullets came from Locke's gun. He did it.
子弹是从洛克的枪里射出的 是他干的
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
确定
Florrick had reason to hide 'em.
福瑞克有隐藏子弹的理由
Okay, so we back down on our motion
好吧 那我们撤回我们的动议
without seeming to back down.
但表面上不看起来像让步
It doesn't mean that he's guilty. I don't know
这不意味着他就是有罪的 我不知道
if I care anymore.
我还在不在乎了
He's your client.
他是你的当事人
That's why you care.
所以你要在乎
Was that the ballistics?
是弹道报告吗
Uh, no. I, um...
不是
Not yet. So I imagine
还没出结果 那么我想
you're still using U.S. v. Nunez as precedent?
你还是用努涅斯案作为判例吗
I, um...
我
Your Honor?
法官阁下
As to why the bullet testing should be given to the jury.
作为弹道检测应呈给陪审团的理由
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
The jury had partial evidence.
陪审团所持证据是片面的
Now they will have full evidence.
现在他们将有全面证据了
How are we expecting them to decide
在他们缺失本案中
when they're missing the most essential piece of our case?
关键证据的情况下如何做出裁定
The bullet evidence.
即弹道证据
They jury must have access to the... what?
陪审团必须得到 你干嘛
...best available evidence.
可获得的最佳证据
But they have the full evidence now.
但他们现在已经有完整证据了
The evidence isn't the testing.
证据并非是弹道检测
The evidence is Governor Florrick's state of mind.
证据是福瑞克州长的内心想法
Ms. Lockhart?
洛克哈特女士
Yes?
什么
Your argument.
你的辩词
Well, we stand by our original contention.
我们坚持我们最初的论点
Which was?
是什么
What we originally said.
我们最初所说的那个
All relevant evidence is what we want.
我们想要相关证据全部呈现
Okay.
好的
Strong argument.
很有说服力
What the hell was that?
刚刚什么情况
The bullets worked against us.
弹道分♥析♥结果对咱们不利
Oh, damn.
该死
I heard about the ballistics test.
我听说了弹道测试结果
Just so you know,
只是想告诉你
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
The jury's deliberating anyway.
反正陪审团态度审慎
It matters to me.
对我来说很重要
Should I take the year?
我该认罪服一年刑吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I did eight months and that was hard.
我服过八个月刑 已经够艰难了
But a whole year.
服一年刑的话...
Grace says she is going to drop out of college
格蕾丝说 她要休学
to visit you in prison
为了去探监
What?
什么
I know. We're talking.
我知道 我们还在沟通
Court's back in session.
法庭恢复审理了
The original ballistic test on these spent bullets
一开始对这些用过的子弹做弹道测试
was a pyrolysis gas chromatography.
用的是裂解气相色谱法
And this was the test performed by Kurt McVeigh,
这是库尔特·麦克维做的测试
the expert hired by the SA's office? Yes.
州检办雇的那个专家是吗 是的
And what test did you perform?
你做了什么测试
An elemental composition test.
基本成分测试
He would've performed it, too,
他本来也要做这项测试
if the bullets hadn't been lost.
如果子弹没有遗失的话
And did you perform this test today?
你今天做了这项测试吗
I did. And what did you find?
做了 有何发现
Hey, this is not good.
情况不妙
The bullets definitely came from Richard Locke's gun.
子弹绝对是从理查德·洛克的枪射出的
Your Honor,
法官阁下
I would agree with the defense.
我同意被告律师观点
I think the jury should have this evidence
应该将此证据提交陪审团
to aid in their deliberations.
协助他们考虑此案
We have to get Kurt to testify.
咱们得找库尔特作证
No, he won't help us.
不 他帮不了咱们
If these results get to the jury,
如果这些结果让陪审团知道了
they will find against Peter.
他们会认定彼得有罪
Hello, Ms. Lockhart.
洛克哈特女士
Do we have any questions for this witness?
对此证人 你有问题吗
Not at this time, Your Honor.
暂时没有 法官阁下
We do have one other witness, Your Honor.
我们还有个证人 法官阁下
We call Kurt McVeigh.
请库尔特·麦克维上庭
I had nothing to do with him testifying!
他作证的事跟我没关系
He's your husband, do you know what that looks like?
他是你丈夫 你很清楚别人会怎么看
The jury didn't hear it. But they will hear it.
陪审团并没听到证词 总会让他们知道的
Cuesta believed him. He believed both of them.
奎斯特相信他的话 两位的证词他都信
Can we just talk about...
能不能谈谈...
Then we argue about not entering that evidence.
那就辩不使用证词
Or we undercut his testimony.
或者让他的证词不可信
We have nothing to undercut him with.
没有可诋毁他的辩词
There's a better way... He reversed himself!
有个好办法 他前后矛盾
He reversed his testimony. No.
他的证词前后矛盾 不
He only reversed himself
他前后矛盾
because I convinced him to testify in the first place.
仅仅因为一开始我劝他作证
So? We can still use it.
所以呢 我们还是可以利用这点
We can still use the reversed testimony. No!
利用他前后矛盾的证词 不行
Because he's your husband?
因为他是你丈夫
No.
不
Because he's honest.
因为他正直
He can't be undercut.
不该受诋毁
Diane, you have a client.
戴安 你的当事人
My husband.
是我丈夫
You have a duty to zealously represent that client.
你有责任积极为当事人辩护
And I am.
我的确在这么做
I am, but to besmirch this witness would backfire on us.
没错 但是诋毁这位证人只会适得其反
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表