in state legislatures and judiciaries.
和司法机关中的腐♥败♥现象
Now, we need you
现在 我们要你
to go back in there and continue this case.
回到法庭上 继续这个案子
When the prosecution rests, move for dismissal.
当检方休息的时候 请求撤销指控
On what grounds? You don't need grounds.
以什么理由 你不需要理由
Schakowsky will have taken the bribe by then.
沙考斯基会被他们收买♥♥
He dismisses the case,
他一撤销这个案子
we arrest him.
我们就逮捕他
Now, Alicia,
现在 艾丽西娅
you have no choice in this.
你没得选
Move for dismissal.
去申请撤销这个案子
Any kids, Howard?
你有孩子吗 霍华德
No.
没有
I hated kids.
我不喜欢孩子
You have a lovely laugh.
你笑起来真美
My mother hated my laugh.
我妈妈不喜欢我笑
She forced me to eat a garlic clove every time I laughed.
每次我一笑她就让我吃大蒜
You're kidding. No.
你在开玩笑吧 没有
You have a beautiful laugh.
你笑起来真的很美
Refined.
非常优雅
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. It's...
没什么 只是
just been so long since I've been happy.
我好久没有这么开心了
Hello, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about this ageism suit.
我想和你讨论一下关于歧视老年人的诉讼
No, I think I changed my mind.
不 我改变主意了
I don't want to bring the suit.
我不想起诉了
I just found out what's going on with Howard.
我知道霍华德最近怎么了
Why he's acting so weird.
他反常的原因
What is it?
怎么了
He's bringing an ageism suit against us.
他想起诉我们歧视老人
For what? What have we done?
为什么 我们做什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
And you know who's helping him? Alicia.
你知道谁在帮他吗 艾丽西娅
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I heard him on the phone with her.
我听到他和艾丽西娅打电♥话♥了
You need to fire him.
你得让他走人
You fire him, you give him what he wants, a cause.
你这时候炒了他 正中他的下怀
No, we fire him for cause.
不 我们有理由开除他
Next time he exposes himself to a client.
等他下次冒犯客户的时候
My guess is, Alicia advised him not to do anything stupid,
我猜是艾丽西娅劝他别做傻事
and he's boned up on all the cases
他专心研究这些案子
in order to appear smart.
就为表现得聪明点
Diane, where are you going?
戴安 你要去哪儿
I checked with Landau.
我问过朗度了
He has sources at the FBI.
他认识联邦调查局的人
They're not after you.
他们不是针对你
I know.
我知道
Which means...
也就是说
they're after Peter. I got to make a few calls.
他们盯上了彼得 我打个电♥话♥
No, Eli, I was wrong.
不是 伊莱 我搞错了
What do you mean? It's not the FBI?
什么意思 不是联邦调查局的人吗
No, it is. I...
是的 可是我...
Then let me make a few calls. If it's a sting,
我得打个电♥话♥ 如果这是个圈套
the more exposure they have, the more they have to back off.
曝光的人越多 他们最后做出的让步就越大
Eli, you can't make those calls.
伊莱 你不能打电♥话♥
Why not? Because it's not about me.
为什么 因为他们不是针对我
It's about the judge, Schakowsky.
而是针对法官沙考斯基
It's a bribery sting.
这是一个让他受贿的陷阱
They pulled the exact same thing
他们今年年初的时候
in Philadelphia earlier this year.
在费城做过同样的事
Excuse me.
抱歉
Diane, hi.
戴安 你好
Tell me something, Alicia.
告诉我 艾丽西娅
Are you always gonna be looking for ways
你一直在想方设法
to get back at me?
来报复我吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I thought we had smoothed things over.
我以为我们之间已经没什么了
I championed you to the other partners.
我在别的合伙人面前维护你
I got them to agree to send you our overflow.
我让他们把处理不过来的案子转给你
You accepted my generous offer,
你拿了所有好处
all the while actively trying to betray me.
竟然在背后还一直向我捅刀子
Betray you?
捅你刀子
I don't...
我不
You're representing Howard.
你是霍华德的辩护人
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
You didn't give him advice about bringing an ageism suit?
你难道没建议他以年龄歧视提起诉讼吗
That's privileged.
我们的谈话是保密的
You told him exactly what he needed to do
你告诉了他想要起诉我们的
in order to sue us.
确切方法
Diane, this is not what it seems.
黛安 事情不是看起来这样
Actually, sometimes it is.
其实 有时候就是看起来那样
What is it about?
到底要怎样
Howard? I don't know, subpoenas maybe.
霍华德 我不知道 说不定就见到传票了
What did Alicia say? Nothing.
艾丽西娅怎么说的 什么也没说
But she is advising him.
但她给他提了些建议
Bitch. Hey.
贱♥人♥ 别这样
What?
怎样
So we tell him to take emeritus status.
不如我们跟他谈谈荣誉退休
We've already been through that,
我们又不是没试过
but he does nothing for the bottom line,
不管怎样他什么都没做
so we do have cause.
所以我们是有理由的
Howard.
霍华德
You wanted to see us?
你说要和我们谈谈
Yeah.
对的
Uh, I just wanted to say, uh,
我就跟你们说一声
I brought in the Food Service Union.
我代理了食品与服务业工会
Excuse me? The Food Service Union.
什么 食品与服务业工会
They were looking for new legal representation,
他们在找新的法律代理人
and I landed them.
我把他们搞定了
You convinced Ronnie Erickson?
你说服了罗尼·艾利森
Oh, yeah, nice guy.
是的 人不错
Friend of a friend.
朋友的朋友
$33 million in yearly billing.
每年3300万美金收入
Just thought you three should know.
就跟你们打个招呼
I take it they were impressed
他们应该被我朋友罗尼
with my friend Ronnie's business?
的这一单生意震惊到了吧
Impressed? They nearly wet themselves.
震惊 他们差点吓尿了
Oh, that laugh. Oh, my God.
这甜美的笑声 我的天
A nine iron?
9号♥铁杆
145 yards, pin high.
145码 不偏不倚
I'll never do it again.
这辈子的运气都用光了
You should come with me sometime.
你应该有空一起来玩
We'll take the wives.
把老婆们带上
Deal.
就这么定了
Speaking of wives, I have a favor, Don.
说到老婆们 我需要你帮个忙 唐
Shoot. You've got a case.
说 你手头有个案子
Roland Hlavin.
罗兰德·拉温
He's Muriel's niece's kid.
他是穆丽儿的外甥女的儿子
He got caught doing something stupid.
他干傻事的时候被抓了
I'll say.
可不是么
But he's not a bad kid.
但他本质不坏的
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
he was trying to do something good.
他本来是想做好事的
Keep people from overdosing.
让他们别吸过量了
Anyway,
总之
if there's any way
无论怎样
that you can dismiss his case,
你一定想想办法把他弄出来
give him a slap on the wrist.
教育教育就行了
Jail would break him.
他进监狱肯定扛不住的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表