Are you on any prescription medication?
你目前在使用任何处方药物吗
Mrs. Florrick, please step back.
福瑞克夫人 请退后
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Do you have any health concerns we should know about?
有什么需要我们知晓的健康问题吗
Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a...
你所说和所做的一切都将作为呈堂证供
No, Mrs. Florrick, this is not a photo op.
不 福瑞克夫人 这可不是什么露面机会
You will not embarrass my husband.
你不能这么羞辱我的丈夫
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey... we'll handle this.
我们会搞定这件事的
All right, thank you, that's enough, let's go.
好了 谢谢 这样就够了 我们走
Governor Florrick was arrested last night
福瑞克州长昨晚因
on charges of bribery...
贿赂指控被捕
Not as bad as it could have been.
到也不算糟糕到底
We need to ask for a speedy trial.
我们得争取进行快速审理
We need to find out what they have.
我们得搞清楚他们手上有什么筹码
I'm hiring an investigator. Good.
我来找个调查员去查 很好
Someone independent.
找个独♥立♥调查员
It can't be anyone from here. Don't worry.
千万不能是本地的 别担心
I have someone in mind.
我早就想到合适的人选了
Good morning, all.
各位早上好
I'm the justice of the peace, Nora Valentine.
我是治安法官 诺拉·瓦伦丁
Welcome.
欢迎各位的到来
The issue, as I understand it,
按我的理解 今天我们要解决的这个问题
is about the Preclearance Act of 2001.
涉及到2001年颁布的入境审查法案
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Mr. Dellinger crossed the line
德林杰先生是在跨过
into U.S. Preclearance where we detained him
美国入境检查区的标示线时被我们扣押的
because of a statement that he made... But they only
因为他做出的陈述 但他们是在
detained him after he crossed back across the line.
他退回标示线后才扣押他的
He did not cross completely back across the line...
他没有完全跨越那道标示线
He did cross completely back across the line.
他确实完全跨越了那道标示线
...which is why we detained him... Thank you...
所以我们才扣押了他 谢谢
and you all are Americans, is that right?
而且你们都是美国人 对吗
Well, let's leave
那么 让我们先把
the land of guns and gangs behind us, shall we,
那片充满枪♥支♥和帮派的国度抛诸脑后 好吗
and not interrupt each other.
还有请不要互相打断对方的发言
Also, as I am a
而且 由于我是
justice of the peace and not a judge,
治安法官而不是法庭上那种法官
you should refer to me as Your Worship
你们应该称呼我为「阁下」
and not Your Honor.
而不是「法官阁下」
Now, I know that
我知道这些
may sound foreign to American ears,
对于你们美国人来说可能听起来很陌生
but that's the way we do it here.
但我们这边的体系就是这样
Now, then... my understanding...
现在继续 我的理解是
Do not leave your luggage unattended.
请看管好您的行李
Unattended luggage will be confiscated or destroyed.
无人看管的行李将会被没收或者销毁
Is there any way to turn that off?
能不能把这广播关掉
No, uh, unfortunately not.
不好意思 做不到
I didn't think you were coming.
我还以为你不会来了呢
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你为我做这一切
No problem.
别客气
Your Honor...
法官阁下
Worship.
阁下
Worship?
阁下
Your... Worship,
阁下
according to the Preclearance Act
根据2001颁布的入境审查法案
of 2001, the country of destination
目的地国方面
can detain a passenger
可以在旅客以某种方法
if that passenger has, in some way, lied
欺骗入境审查官的情况下
to the preclearance officer,
对该旅客进行扣押
and our client did not lie.
而本案中我的委托人并没有欺骗行为
Is that right, Mr....?
她的陈述是否属实
Gerald Gallo, Your Worship.
杰拉德·盖洛 阁下
It is not.
并不属实
If I may, the preclearance officer,
请允许我 让入境审查官
Ms. Ordonez.
奥德内兹女士发言
I asked Mr. Dellinger
我问德林杰先生
if he ever committed a crime...
他是否曾有过犯罪行为
and he said no.
他回答没有
She's lying. That's a lie.
她撒谎 那不是真的
Sir... There was no exchange...
先生 根本没有...
...we will refrain from American-style interruptions.
这不是美国 我们要避免这样打断别人
Given that Mr. Dellinger
鉴于德林杰先生撒了谎
lied, the United States is within its rights to detain him.
美方只是依法拘捕他
May we have a moment, Your Hon--
能给我们点时间吗 法官阁...
Worship, uh, to... gather a piece of evidence?
大人 让我们收集下证据
You may.
可以
No, don't.
别
Why?
为什么
Are we under surveillance?
我们被监视了吗
I wouldn't take that chance.
我不能冒这个险
Uh-oh.
糟了
What?
怎么了
They're avoiding phones.
他们关手♥机♥了
Dellinger knows we're here.
德林杰知道我们的存在
I know that-- that's why I said, "Uh-oh."
我知道 所以我才说「糟了」
...released on his own recognizance.
...在他本人的担♥保♥下将其释放
Okay, I looked into it.
好了 我查过了
Yeah, I saw.
我看过这新闻了
...with his wife Alicia Florrick at his side.
...他的妻子艾丽西娅紧随左右
Is this good publicity or bad?
这对律所名声是好是坏
We should call the clients.
我们应该联♥系♥客户
My guess is, they won't care
我觉得除非彼得·福瑞克完全垮台
unless Peter Florrick goes down.
否则他们是不会在意的
Okay, so what did you find?
好吧 你知道什么了
That your husband shouldn't sell his business,
你丈夫不该出♥售♥他的公♥司♥
at least not to PGT Ballistics.
至少不该卖♥♥给PGT弹道公♥司♥
They're offering 60% of its value.
他们出的价才值他生意的60%
What did you find?
你发现什么了
The same.
一样
So, why is he selling his company
那他为什么以这么低的价格
for so little? He may not know,
出♥售♥自己公♥司♥ 他要么不知道
or he may just want out fast.
要么急于出手
Why out fast?
为什么要急着出手
To live his life.
过自己的小日子呗
You should talk to him.
你该跟他谈谈
Ask him why.
问他原因
Well, he's a proud man.
他自尊心很强
He doesn't want his wife
他不会想听到自己的妻子
telling him he's undervaluing himself.
告诉他 他在自贬身价
Then you should talk to PGT Ballistics.
那你该去和PGT弹道公♥司♥谈谈
Tell them to pay more.
让他们抬高价格
This is a witch hunt, pure and simple.
这是莫须有的政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 就这么简单
My husband has done nothing wrong.
我的丈夫没做错任何事
Hello.
你好
Mr. Crouse, I need you,
克劳斯先生 我需要你
again, to investigate.
再一次 帮我调查
Investigate what?
调查什么
This.
这个
I don't think you want me.
我想我不是你想要的人选
I think I do.
你就是我想要的
When can you start?
你什么时候能开始调查
Is this coming from the governor?
是州长的意思吗
No...
不是
it's coming from me.
我个人的意思
Do me a favor.
帮个忙
Talk to the governor.
问问州长
If he's all right with it,
如果他没意见
then I'm all right with it.
那我也没意见
I have a better plan.
我有更好的计划
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表