Associate hiring is extremely competitive, as you know.
你也知道 律师职位的竞争非常激烈
We've seen dozens of eminently qualified candidates and, uh...
有很多符合要求的应聘者
well, I'm afraid you came up short.
我恐怕你的条件要差一些
We're happy to have you.
很高兴你能加入我们
Most firms would have sent a form letter.
多数律所都只是寄封信
Why drag me in here?
为什么还要叫我来
Because I...
因为我...
I want you to know
我想要你知道
I think you're a stellar young woman,
你还年轻
one with a very promising future.
我认为你前途无限
And if I can be of any help, please call.
如果有什么能帮你的 尽管找我
You brought me in here
你叫我来
to say you want to help me...
跟我说你想帮我
but not to give me a job?
却不给我一份工作
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢了
This was most illuminating.
真是发人深省
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's a neutral, third-party location.
是中立的第三方提供的地点
They said the polygrapher would meet us here.
他们说测谎仪操作员会在这等我们
Hello. I'll be administering your test today.
你好 今天将由我来进行测试
I'll be asking you questions,
我将向你发问
then observing you for truthfulness.
然后评测真实性
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗
I analyze 50 different measurements in real time,
我可以实时对五十种不同数据进行分♥析♥
including basal body temperature,
包括基础体温
retinal movement, and vocal stress.
视网膜运动和声音紧张度
I'm Multiple Input Lie Detection.
我是多重数据输入测谎仪
MILD, for short.
简称多测仪
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Mr. Gutierrez.
我是古铁雷斯先生
Did things work out for your client?
你当事人的辩护顺利吗
Actually, no.
事实上 不顺利
They've gotten worse, Mr. Gutierrez.
更严重了 古铁雷斯先生
Wait. Is it my fault?
等等 是我的错吗
No. My client submitted for another polygraph,
不是 我的当事人需要再接受一次测谎
but it turned out to be one of those new high-tech machines.
但测谎设备是最新的高科技机器
MILD?
多测仪吗
You're familiar with it.
看来你很熟悉
Yeah, those Homeland Security pinheads
那些国安局的小毛头
always think systems like that are cutting-edge.
总以为这种东西很尖端
Avatar, Sberbank.
阿凡达 联邦储蓄银行
You wouldn't happen to know any way we could...
你不会碰巧知道我们应该怎么
beat it?
打败它吧
Uh, sorry, no.
抱歉 不知道
But I mean, it can't be too difficult.
但应该不会太难
It's a bucket of bolts.
一堆废铁而已 没什么用
We'd love to get some insight.
我们很乐意看看里面有些什么
Uh, let me see what I can pull together.
让我看看能帮点什么
Welcome back, Mrs. Florrick.
欢迎回来 福瑞克夫人
The water's fine.
水温正合适
Actually, Mom, that was my witness.
妈妈 那是我的证人
What, why? Grace, what's going on?
什么 为什么 格蕾丝 怎么回事
She sounds stressed.
她听上去很紧张
That was not stress.
那不是紧张
Why is she at home?
她怎么会在家
It's middle of a workday.
今天可是工作日
Maybe her firm tanked.
也许她的律所倒了
That's distressing.
那是很痛苦
If she were stressed,
如果她紧张
it would be because she is not over
那是因为她还没放下
what's-his-face being shot.
那个谁被枪杀的事
Do you think we can get authorization?
你看我们能获得授权吗
To keep up the threehop? Yeah.
继续三♥级♥监听分♥析♥吗 对
Maybe if we use this data.
如果我们用这份数据或许可以
I just sent you a file.
我刚给你发了个文件
Goats? No more goats!
山羊吗 别再发山羊了
Wait for it, wait for it.
等等 等等
How long?
多长
23 seconds.
二十三秒
Fainting goats.
昏倒羊
My God, it's like day school.
天哪 就像走读学校一样
Let's go, everyone, status meeting.
各位 开汇报会
Uhoh, firings. What do you mean?
要炒人了 什么意思
The changes in the Patriot Act.
《爱国者法案》的变更内容
They take place at the end of the month--
这个月末生效
they're not gonna need all of us anymore.
他们不再需要我们了
Are you kidding me?!
不是吧
I just moved into a new apartment.
我刚搬到新公♥寓♥
Maybe it'll be the guys in software.
或许是软件部的人
They're always screwing off.
他们总是搞砸
I know you're all anxious to hear
我知道你们都急于知道
about the changes around here.
这里的变动
As you probably all know
你们应该都知道
we can no longer collect bulk telephone data.
我们不能再大规模监听通话记录了
I know, it's a bit of a shift.
情况是有点变动
But we're taking this as good news.
但我们将这视作好消息
Okay, here we go-- their good news is our bad.
好了 他们的好消息就是我们的坏消息
FISA will still grant us three-hop targeting
国外情报监视法案依然许可我们
of our most important cases,
对最重要的案子进行三♥级♥监听分♥析♥
so none of you are going to lose your jobs.
所以没人会丢饭碗
Excuse me?
什么
Yes, you heard me.
你们没听错
The reforms in the Patriot Act will force us
《爱国者法案》里的改革会迫使我们
to be more focused, that's all.
更专注 仅此而已
All of our tools are still in place.
我们所有的工具仍能使用
Of course, it will mean more paperwork.
当然 会有更多的文书工作
Seriously, I just saved your jobs,
不是吧 我保住了你们的饭碗
and now you're complaining about paperwork.
你们还跟我抱怨文书工作
Uh, Mr. Foyle?
福伊尔先生
We've been tracking Dellinger,
我们一直在监听德林杰
and he called Alicia Florrick.
他给艾丽西娅·福瑞克打电♥话♥了
What was the subject?
讲了什么
No threat, just talk of a case.
没什么风险 就是关于某个案子
Her husband's running for president.
她丈夫在竞选总统
Yes, but we've been tracking everyone else that Dellinger called.
但德林杰联♥系♥的所有其他人我们也在监听
Okay, do this.
好 做吧
You can track her for 48 hours.
你们可以监听48小时
Find me a connection between Mrs. Florrick
找出福瑞克夫人和另一位褐色级
and another brown-level target
目标人物间的联♥系♥
and I get you a green light.
我就让你们继续监听
Brown level, seriously?
褐色级 不是吧
Take yes for an answer.
当你们答应了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Don't see many black lawyers in here.
这里少有黑人律师
How old are you, honey?
你多大了 亲爱的
What are you-- uh, Nigerian or what?
你是尼日利亚人还是什么国人
Thanks for coming in, but I think I should warn you
感谢您参加面试 但我想提醒你
that we have a sort of Lockhart/Agos/Lee type here
我们这是洛&艾&李律所
and you're not really it.
你不适合在这工作
We've had some African-Americans here before
我们雇佣了一些非裔美国人
not in all positions
目前仅限某些职位
but we are open to all types and all backgrounds.
但我们在对所有种族背景人员开放
No, no, you're exactly the kind of diversity we want
不 你符合洛&艾&李律所想招聘的
at Lockhart/Agos/Lee.
多元性人才要求
We've seen dozens of eminently qualified candidates,
应聘者中有许多符合条件的候选人,
and, um, well...
但是
you just came up short.
你只是稍有欠缺
Cary!
凯里
Hello? Hey, it's Lucca.
喂 你好 我是卢卡
I got some good news on Jason. Really?
我有一些杰森的好消息 真的吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表