I need the room.
都出去
David...
大卫
Young ethnically ambitious woman,
野心勃勃 种族特别的年轻女子
I need a moment alone with my intended.
我要单独跟我未婚妻谈
It's all a sham, baby.
都是幌子 亲爱的
Howard... I didn't forget about the money.
霍华德 我没有不记得这笔钱
I never knew about the money.
我根本不知道有这笔钱
The firm was trying to do this thing to hide some cash,
是律所想隐瞒这笔钱
and I played along, hoping they would cut me in--
我假装合作 希望他们能给我分点...
uh, cut... us in.
给咱们...分点
This has all been very taxing.
这真够费神的
We can resume these discussions later.
等会儿再继续讨论吧
How'd it go? I think the storm is setting in.
怎么样 暴风雨就要来了
He's not just losing his memory, he's becoming delusional.
他不仅失去记忆力 已经产生错觉了
That's what FEPA needs,
这正是公平就业机构的要求
and that's what we're going to give them.
我们得满足他们
An apology.
公开道歉
We're too far down the rabbit hole for anything else.
此事已别无它法
Who do you have in mind?
你认为该由谁出面
You.
你
No way.
不可能
You saw the video.
你也看过视频
Howard Lyman was the worst offender.
霍华德·莱曼的攻击色彩最严重
Cary, you blatantly stated that Lockhart, Agos & Lee
凯里 你公然声明 无论哪个职位
doesn't employ African-Americans in every position.
洛&艾&李律所都不雇用非裔美国人
And you made it seem like a badge of honor.
还一副誉满天下的样子
That is not what I meant. That doesn't matter.
我不是那个意思 那不重要
You need to do it for the firm.
为了律所 你就得这么做
The firm with your name.
你的大名还在上面呢
Hurry! Caucus starts in three minutes.
赶紧的 基层会议三分钟后开始
This is the bellwether precinct.
这里是决定性选区
We need this one to go our way.
我们需要这个选区
But, Ruth, how bad was dad's...?
但是 鲁斯 爸爸那事影响有多坏
Loose meat incident?
松肉事件吗
The goodwill we generated with the "Full Grassley"
我们通过「格拉斯利壮举」产生的好效果
might have dissipated.
也许已经消失了
That just sounds so wrong.
这话听起来太古怪了
But Iowans are savvy voters.
但爱荷华人都是通情达理的选民
If we lost some votes,
即便我们丢掉了一些选票
this is our shot to get them back--
这是我们把选票争取回来的机会
right here on the caucus floor.
就在这 基层会议上
Oh, wow. I did not expect it to be this crazy.
没想到会这么疯狂
Unlike the GOP, democrats don't do secret ballots.
跟共和党不同 民♥主♥党不搞不记名投票
This is old-style Athenian democracy.
这是传统的雅典式民♥主♥
A what? Athenian democracy.
雅什么 雅典式民♥主♥
Literally, a gathering of neighbors
直白点说 就是邻里聚集起来
trying to convince each other to support their candidate.
尝试说服对方支持他们的候选人
Every candidate has a corner.
每个候选人都有自己的区域
Okay, that's Hillary's corner.
那是希拉里的区域
Hillary! Hillary!
希拉里 希拉里
And there's Bernie's.
这是伯尼的
There's no debate. Bernie's great, great, great!
毫无争议 伯尼最棒 棒棒棒
Eh, oh, and those are the people for O'malley.
那些人是支持欧麦利的
Martin O'malley! Martin! O'malley!
马丁·欧麦利 马丁·欧麦利
Where's dad's corner?
爸爸的区域呢
Oh, there it is.
在这呢
Oh... My... God.
天哪
Where is everybody?
人去哪了
There are supposed to be 30 people here.
应该有三十个人在这的
How do you know there were supposed to be 30?
你怎么知道会有三十个人
We had promises from people.
他们答应我们了
Well, what do we do now?
现在怎么办
Peter can't be on the floor, but you can.
彼得不能来现场 但你可以
You've got to convince people to vote for him. How?
你得说服人们支持他 怎么说服
You can't approach caucus-goers directly.
你不能直接去找选民
What? Why not?
什么 为什么不行
You're not registered Iowa voters.
你们不是注册的爱荷华选民
How do we convince people
如果我们不能接近他们
to vote for dad if we can't approach them?
还怎么说服他们
You get them to come to you.
你得让他们来找你们
Who are you phoning? The cavalry.
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 找救兵
How-how do we get them to come to us?
我们要怎么让他们来找我们
You've been all over the local news.
当地新闻都在播你们
You make yourself visible,
让你自己显眼点
people will come to you-- and when they do,
他们会来找你的 当他们来找你时
you talk about how much peter loves Iowa
你就跟他们说 彼得有多喜欢爱荷华
and everything it stands for.
以及与爱荷华相关的东西
Josh, what are you doing?
乔希 你在干嘛
Poll numbers. How's it going?
看民调数据 怎么样
Disaster. What do you mean?
灾难 什么意思
There's no one here. No one for Peter.
根本没人 没人支持彼得
We need 30 people in 30 minutes
我们得在30分钟内弄到30个人
to stand under his sign, or he's out.
来支持他的签名 或者他就出局
Are you kidding me? Where are the local workers?
开什么玩笑 当地的工作人员去哪了
Where's the volunteers?
志愿者呢
Uh, Josh, Josh...
乔希 乔希
Less anger, more action.
少生气 多行动
Where are you going? I'll be right here circulating.
你去哪 我就在这周♥旋♥
Just remember the number 29.
记住数字29
We need 29 supporters in our group when they call the vote
如果我们还想参选的话 在他们
if we want to stay in the game.
停止投票时 就得有29个支持者
Now, go! We have half an hour.
现在开始 我们有半个小时
29 people.
29个人
Yeah.
可以的
We can do this!
我们行的
It's not about the sandwiches,
不是三明治的问题
it's about doing unpleasant things.
而是他做了不讨喜的事情
Yes... Every other candidate showed up and did it
是的 每个候选人都来了
Just ate those sandwiches, and didn't go spitting it out,
他们都吃了那些三明治 并没有吐出来
and that tells you something.
这说明了一些事情
II can just... It makes you think,
我可以 这会让你认为
maybe he doesn't have the stomach for the job.
或许他对这份工作没兴趣
I don't think he...
我认为他...
being able to handle what's being
处理被动接受的事情
given to you is a big part of...
是总统工作的很大一部分...
Hey. You go?
你要去吗
Uh, next year. I got early acceptance.
明年 我被提前录取了
Congrats. Yeah. I'm there, too.
恭喜啊 我也在那上学
Oh. A freshman. Yeah, you're gonna love it.
读大一 你会爱上那的
It's a great school.
很棒的学校
I can tell you're really smart.
看得出来你很聪明
Oh, is that right?
是吗
Which is why I'm wondering why you're voting for this guy
这也是我在想你为什么会支持他
and not my dad.
而不是我爸爸的原因
You're Zach Florrick?
你是扎克·福瑞克吗
Your sister is Grace, right?
你妹妹是格蕾丝 对吧
Uh, yeah.
对
Look, my dad accepted Jesus Christ five years ago,
我爸爸五年前就皈依基♥督♥教了
and he is trying to bring Christian stewardship into his office.
他正尝试将基♥督♥式管理理念引入他的办公室
I'm from Iowa.
我就是爱荷华人
I went to Roosevelt high school in Des Moines,
我上的是得梅因的罗斯福高中
And I wouldn't be here
如果我不相信福瑞克州长
if I didn't believe in governor Florrick.
我也不会出现在这
Look at Obama with health care.
看看奥巴马在医疗问题上的做法
That was an unpleasant thing.
那是件不讨喜的事情
But he did it. If Hillary... Edna,
但他做了 如果希拉里 埃德娜
we appreciate your insights,
我们感谢你的意见
but if you don't mind, I think we'd all like to hear
但如果你不介意的话 我们都想听听
what Mrs. Florrick has to say.
福瑞克夫人怎么说
I'm not stopping her.
我没有打断她
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表