He kept saying he loved his girlfriend,
他不停的说他爱他的女朋友
that he wished things had happened differently.
他希望事情没有发展成这个样子
Differently?
这个样子
Um, what-what did he mean by that?
他说这话是什么意思
It felt like he was about to confess.
感觉他就要招供了
Did he have an attorney with him?
他当时有律师陪伴吗
No, he hadn't asked for one yet.
没有 当时他还没有要求律师
But he did later? Yes.
但是过了一会他要求了 是的
After Peter showed up
在彼得到场
and interrupted Mr. Locke
并且打断了审讯之后
and asked if I had Mirandized him.
他问我有没有给洛克先生宣读他的权利
Had you? No,
你宣读了吗 没有
because I wasn't questioning Mr. Locke.
因为我并不是在盘问洛克先生
Is that standard practice?
这样合乎规矩吗
If we arrest someone, it's a custodial interrogation,
如果我们逮捕了某人 在监禁下审讯的话
and we read them their rights.
需要给他们宣读权利
If we show up, and they want to tell us
如果我们出现后 他们想要告诉我们
about the crime they committed, we don't stop them.
自己犯下的罪行 我们不会阻止的
But Peter Florrick made you. He did,
但是彼得·福瑞克要求你阻止他 是的
and then Richard Locke clammed up.
之后理查德·洛克就保持沉默了
Lawyered up.
找来了律师
Tell me, um, what are these?
告诉我 这些是什么
The four bullets recovered from the crime scene.
这是在犯罪现场发现的四枚子弹
These two were taken from the wall behind Patty Tanniston.
这两枚是从帕蒂·塔尼斯顿身后的墙上取下来的
These two were recovered from her body.
这两枚从她的体内取出
I see, these were the ones that killed her.
我明白了 就是它们杀死了她
Yes. And you helped supervise
是的 你帮助监督了
the ballistic testing for these bullets.
这些子弹的弹道检测
Was there a conclusion to this testing?
当时的检测有结论吗
Yes, they were fired
有的 它们都是被告洛克先生
from a Glock 26 owned by Mr. Locke, the defendant.
拥有的格洛克26手♥枪♥发射出的
That seems like pretty damning evidence.
听上去这是个强有力的证据
Why weren't they used at trial? They were used.
为什么这个没有在庭审上使用 使用了
But before the defense had the chance to test the bullets,
但是在辩方有机会检测子弹之前
they were lost.
子弹失踪了
Which caused the mistrial.
子弹失踪导致了审判无效
Yes.
是的
I thought we should conduct a top-to-bottom search
我当时认为我们应该彻底地搜寻
for the bullets. And what did Mr. Florrick say?
那几枚子弹 当时福瑞克先生怎么说
He said he would take it under advisement.
他说他会考虑这个建议的
And did he? No.
那么他搜了吗 没有
Nothing more at the moment, Your Honor.
暂时就这么多 法官阁下
Counselor, I imagine you want your usual moment to consult.
律师们 我觉得你们需要一些时间讨论
Yes, just one second, Your Honor.
是的 请稍等 法官阁下
Sure, I'm made of nothing but time.
没问题 我有的是耐心
I'm only doing this because our fates are tied.
我这么做的唯一原因是我们的命运已经绑在一起了
Doing what?
做什么
Helping.
帮忙
As long as you keep Cary out of it and don't point fingers,
只要你让凯里远离这场审判不受牵连
I got your back. Really?
我就帮你 真的吗
That I'd like to see.
那真是太好了
Geneva Pine is lying.
吉妮瓦·派恩在撒谎
Is that what those say?
你手上拿的能证明
No, these just give the motive.
不 这些只是撒谎的动机
What's that?
动机是什么
She was a spurned lover.
她是个被抛弃的情人
These are affidavits from coworkers saying
这些是办公室同事们的宣誓证词
that Peter Florrick broke off an affair with her.
来证明彼得·福瑞克当时跟她结束了婚外情
Got it. Good. Thanks.
明白了 很好 谢谢
You heard what I just said?
你听明白了我刚才说的吗
Yes.
明白
Were you wanting me to cry, Mr. Canning?
你是想看我哭吗 坎宁先生
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I thought my husband
我还以为我的丈夫
no longer cheated.
再也不会出轨了
God, I love you.
我爱死你了
I know.
我知道
She was a good witness.
她是个很好的证人
The jury believed her.
陪审团很相信她
I know, so how can we undercut her?
我知道 所以我们要怎么对付她
I can argue that Peter was being diligent,
我可以说彼得是在精益求精
but that doesn't undercut the crime lab failure.
但是这样也无法掩盖实验室的事故
Could you go after her reputation?
可以从她的名声下手吗
I don't think she has an issue
我不认为她在纪律委员会那里
with the Disciplinary Commission.
有什么问题
Go to motive.
从动机下手
What do you mean?
什么意思
No one else heard Peter reject the search of the crime lab.
没有其他人听说彼得拒绝搜查实验室
Only Geneva.
只有吉妮瓦
You think she's lying?
你认为她在撒谎
I think you can make a case she's lying. How?
我觉得可以证明她说谎 怎么做
She was sleeping with Peter.
她当时在和彼得偷♥情♥
These are affidavits from coworkers
这些是同事们的宣誓证词
saying Peter broke up with her.
证明彼得当时把她甩了
And she's trying to get back at him.
她现在是在报复彼得
Goes to motive.
从动机下手
How did you get these?
你是从哪得到这些的
Canning.
坎宁
Well, that was, uh,
刚才是
Chief Justice Bennett.
首席法官贝内特
He's going to look into her background
他会去调查她的背景
and see if we can use anything.
看看有没有我们能用上的
What?
怎么了
What are those?
这些是什么
They are affidavits from Geneva's coworkers
这些是吉妮瓦的同事们的宣誓证词
saying that she's lying
证明她在撒谎
because you broke up with her after having a long affair.
因为你在一段长♥期♥的偷♥情♥后把她甩了
What?
什么
They are affidavits from coworkers.
这些是同事们的宣誓证词
You have people saying that Geneva and I had an affair?
你让人们宣称我和吉妮瓦偷♥情♥
Yes, and that she's lying because she wants to hurt you.
是的 她撒谎因为她想伤害你
That's not true.
没有这回事
Why don't we step out? No.
要不我们先出去吧 不用
It's not true, we can't use them.
没有这回事 我们不能用这些东西
We'll just give you a minute.
我们还是给你们一些时间吧
Just use it, Peter.
用吧 彼得
No.
不
I don't know what's in those affidavits,
我不知道那些书面证词里说了些什么
but there was nothing between Geneva and me.
但我和吉妮瓦之间什么都没有
If you're worried about embarrassing me...
如果你在担心这会让我难堪
I'm not worried about anything, Alicia.
我不担心任何事 艾丽西娅
When people think bad things of you,
当人们认为你做了坏事
they keep thinking bad things.
他们就会一直把你往坏里想
What you have here
你手头上的这些证词
is office gossip.
只是办公室绯闻而已
Who got it for you?
是谁给你弄到的
Your investigator?
你的调查员吗
No.
不是
Well, I'm not gonna use it.
这种证词我是不会用的
Be careful, this one's got a...
小心 这把枪有
It's got a little bit of a kick to it.
这把枪有那么点后坐力
God, I look good with a gun.
上帝啊 我和枪真配
What do you need?
你需要我做什么吗
Uh, something that's difficult for you.
可能对你来说有点难
I need you on the stand.
我需要你出庭作证
Florrick trial?
福瑞克的案子吗
Yeah, I read your ballistics report.
是的 我读了你的弹道分♥析♥报告
It's deliberately impenetrable.
上面说是刻意无法穿透
I needed another test,
我本需要再做一次测试
but they lost the bullets before I could.
但是他们在测试开始前把子弹给弄丢了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表