We need Jason to pivot.
我们需要杰森干点活
Geez.
天
It's Diane.
我是戴安
You're on your lunch break.
你现在在午餐休息时间
Hi, Diane. How's it goin'?
你好 戴安 今天过得怎么样
All right, when?
好 什么时候
I thought we were going for opinion.
我以为我们准备打言论牌
Got it. Diane, can you hold on for one second?
明白 戴安 你能稍等一下吗
Grow up.
成熟一点
Go.
去吧
Hey, Eli. What's up?
伊莱 什么事
All right, I'll go by Gloria's. What do you think you need?
我会去趟格洛丽亚枪♥械♥店 你需要什么
I don't know. Um...
我不知道
This afternoon, I guess?
今天下午 可以吗
That much I know. But, no,
据我所知 但是 不行
I'll come by this afternoon, okay?
我下午过来 可以吗
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Who else is testifying?
谁还要作证
Lloyd Garber.
劳埃德·加伯
Peter's donor? That can't be good.
彼得的捐助者 这听起来不妙
What can he say?
他会说什么
Well, that's what I'm gonna try and find out.
那正是我要弄清楚的
Do you still have that way to find it out?
你还可以通过那个方法 来弄清楚吗
Yes. So what do you need from me?
可以 那你需要我做什么吗
The prosecutor's gonna force you to invoke privilege.
公诉人会迫使你行使配偶特权
Seriously?
不是吧
Yeah. We tried to negotiate a nonappearance,
对 我们想和他协商让你不出庭
but he wouldn't bite, so...
但他不肯 所以...
Uh, hold on. Hold on.
稍等 稍等
Uh, tell her what you want.
告诉她你想要她做什么
Can you...
你能...
There you go.
抱好了
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
how are you doing?
您好吗
I'm good. So he wants to drag me
我很好 所以他是想让我在
in front of the grand jury?
大陪审团面前作证
Yes. To my mind, it's a strategic mistake.
是的 在我看来 这是个策略上的错误
He'll look like a bully asking you over and over to invoke
他表现地像个恶霸 不断逼迫你
spousal privilege. I urge you not to get angry.
让你行使配偶特权 我希望你不要动怒
Don't show any impatience. Smile.
不要表现出任何的不耐烦 微笑
That's... Okay. I got it, Mike. I'll be fine.
那... 没问题 迈克 我没事
Can I hear it from you just once?
你能再重复一遍吗
On advice of counsel, I invoke
根据律师的建议 我行使
my spousal privilege not... Could you hold on for a minute?
我的配偶特权... 你能稍等一下吗
...to answer any of your questions.
...拒绝回答你的问题
Good. That sounded good.
好的 听起来不错
Like you're somewhere else.
好像你在其他地方一样
Thank you. Uh, Mike, that's my call waiting.
谢谢 迈克 我有电♥话♥进来了
I have to get it.
我得接一下
Oh, come on.
拜托
Grace. Hi. Did you find out?
格蕾丝 你弄清楚了吗
Well, maybe it's a deferred admittance.
或许是延期入学呢
College.
大学的事
Did you check the Web site?
你去网站上看了吗
No, that's the thing. Mr. Ecklund,
没有 这就是关键 埃克兰先生
my guidance counselor, he called their admissions office.
我的辅♥导♥员 他给招生办打电♥话♥了
Mom, the admissions office thinks that I plagiarized my essay.
妈妈 招生办认为我的论文是剽窃的
What?!
什么
You are Peter Florrick's largest financial supporter.
你是彼得·福瑞克最大的赞助人
You've given Mr. Florrick and his campaign
你为了福瑞克先生和他的竞选
over a million dollars.
提供了超过一百万的资金
I was happy to do it.
我很乐意这么做
I'm sure.
我毫不怀疑
When Peter Florrick was state's attorney,
彼得·福瑞克担任州检察官的时候
did you ever ask him to intervene in the murder trial
你有没有请求他干预一起牵涉到你儿子
of your son, Richard Locke?
理查德·洛克的谋杀案
I want to be clear: that has nothing to do
我要澄清一点 这和我为什么在最开始支持
with why I supported Peter Florrick in the first place.
彼得·福瑞克没有丝毫关系
I believed in his candidacy.
我相信他作为候选人的能力
Of course, Mr. Garber. That's understood.
当然 加伯先生 我完全理解
But things changed when your son
但是当你的儿子被控谋杀的时候
was charged with murder, didn't they?
事情就不一样了 对吗
Richie was facing murder charges.
理查德面临着谋杀的指控
I told Peter I didn't want my son going to jail.
我告诉彼得我不希望我的儿子进监狱
And what did Mr. Florrick say?
福瑞克先生怎么回答你的
He said, "You have nothing to worry about."
他说 「你不必担心」
We were sitting in his office, and Peter looked me in the eye
我们坐在他的办公室 彼得直视我的双眼
and said, "Lloyd, you know how much
说 「劳埃德 你知道我是
"I count on your support.
多么需要你的赞助
You have nothing to worry about."
你完全不必担心」
And you took this to mean...
你把这句话理解为...
Peter was going to protect Richard.
彼得会保护理查德
And he did.
他确实这么做了
By engineering a mistrial.
策划了一场无效审判
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
I'm sorry, what?
我很抱歉 什么
I said, "Seriously?"
我说「开玩笑吧」
It just seems pretty convenient,
这也太简单了吧
Florrick admitting exactly what you need him to.
福瑞克就这么应承了你要他做的事
Mr. Garber is giving
加伯先生所说的证词
sworn testimony.
可是宣过誓的
That he practiced.
宣誓是宣誓了
But see if he remembers anything else that clearly.
但还得看他是否把其他事也记得如此清楚
What did you have for lunch last Tuesday?
上周二的午饭你吃了什么
Uh, you-you don't have to answer that, Mr. Garber.
你不必回答这个问题 加伯先生
You said we could ask anything we want.
你说过我们想问什么都行
Yes. Anything relevant, sir.
没错 任何相关的问题 先生
Why isn't this relevant?
为何这个问题就不相关
We've been listening to all your questioning.
我们全都在听你的提问
Now I have a question.
我现在有个问题了
Okay. Wait, okay!
好的 等等 好的
Yes.
没错
It's a legitimate question.
这是一个合理的问题
Thank you,
谢谢
Mr. Meade.
米德先生
It's time to take a break.
该休息一会儿了
Let's all reconvene in one hour.
我们一小时后回来
Oh, my God.
我的天
Genuine Thought is a database with millions of essays.
诚实思想是储存了上千上万篇文章的数据库
It helps schools identify possible plagiarism.
旨在协助学校鉴别抄袭剽窃
Mr. Ecklund, have you read Grace's essay?
埃克兰先生 你读过格蕾丝的文章吗
I have.
读过
So then you know that this is intensely personal.
所以你该知道那是极具个人色彩的
Do you seriously think that other essays
你真的认为那数据库里的其他文章
in that database contain the same family history?
包含了相同的家庭故事吗
Mrs. Florrick, many students write about the challenges
福瑞克夫人 许多学生都写过
they've overcome. And while the specific facts may be unique,
他们克服的困难 尽管故事不尽相同
the lessons that applicants say
但申请人说他们从中学到的东西
they've learned from them aren't.
常常是千篇一律的
I didn't plagiarize.
我没有抄袭
Mr. Ecklund, could you tell us exactly what Grace is being
埃克兰先生 你能说说格蕾丝
accused of plagiarizing?
究竟剽窃了什么吗
I can't say.
我不能说
We-we weren't given that information.
这些信息我们不知道
Well, who was given that information?
那谁知道呢
College admissions.
大学录取委员会
I'd like to speak to them.
我想和他们谈谈
I'm not getting into college.
我上不了大学了
Yes, you are.
你可以的
How?
怎么上
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表