What? The lawyer in the wheelchair.
怎么了么 那个坐轮椅的律师
I know what you're saying.
我知道你什么意思
Will you call her?
你能给她打个电♥话♥吗
It's not really my account.
她还不是我的客户
Get her back in the door, and we'll talk.
把她请回来 我们就可以谈谈
Well, look who's here to survey the spoils.
看看是谁来抢夺战利品了
Just seeing how you're doing.
就是来看看你怎么样了
Our polling was off.
我们的民♥意♥调查完蛋了
I know.
我知道
Way off.
彻底完蛋了
Was that you, too?
也是你搞的嘛
No.
不是
I really thought we were gonna go on to New Hampshire.
我真的以为我们可以去新罕布♥什♥尔的
I know.
我知道
Peter did, too.
彼得也这么觉得
But you didn't?
但你不这么觉得
You had me tempted.
你曾让我觉得有戏
Your optimism was infectious.
你的乐观很有感染力
Well...
好吧
You going on to Sanders?
你要去桑德斯那儿吗
No.
不是
Congressional races. They're more fun.
国会竞选 更有意思
You staying?
你要留下来
Yeah. Peter's got to get back into governing.
是的 彼得还得继续当州长
Well, I have some advice for you, if you don't mind.
我给你点建议 如果你不介意的话
I'd never mind.
我从不介意
Peter's in trouble.
彼得有麻烦了
I don't know from where, I don't know who.
我不知道是哪里会出问题 也不知道是谁
But a governor who returns home after a loss
但是一个刚输了竞选的州长 回到家乡
has a target on his back.
肯定要被背后阴一招
Someone's gonna take a shot at him.
有人会搞他
Who?
谁
I don't know.
不知道
Watch out for friends.
小心他的朋友们
And on that sinister note,
正式跟你说 让他们记在阴险的记录里吧
good-bye, Eli.
再见 伊莱
Good-bye, Ruth.
再见 鲁斯
I wish...
我真希望...
I had been better to you.
我以前没有那样仇视你
I wish you had been, too.
我也希望
Who are you?
你是谁
Uh, Lucca Quinn. I work with Alicia.
卢卡·奎因 我是艾丽西娅的同事
Doing what?
干什么的
Lawyering.
法律事务
Are you Rowby?
你是罗比吗
Yeah.
对
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一件事情
I think I love you.
我觉得我爱你
No, I'm not kidding.
不 我不是在开玩笑
Like, I'm serious. Like, I... it's crazy.
我是认真的 这太疯狂了
Do you always decide things this fast?
你做什么决定都这么快吗
Uh... yeah.
对
Hey, can... can I play some music for you?
我 我能给你唱首歌♥吗
'Cause I think that's the only chance I got.
我觉得只有音乐才能打动你
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不太好
We're about to start negotiations.
我们马上就要开始谈判了
You want to sit down?
要坐下
Yeah.
好
Um... seriously, though, can I just say that,
说真的 我这样说吧
like, I... I never do this.
我 我以前从没做过这种事情
But you... are the most beautiful human being
但你 你是我见过最漂亮的人
I have ever seen, like, in my life.
以我一生所见而言
Thank you.
谢谢
It's crazy.
这太疯狂了
I think we have company.
有人来了
Oh, hello.
你们好
We're back facing each other.
我们又见面了
Andrea Stevens.
安德丽娅·斯蒂芬
And you have some beautiful name, don't you?
你肯定有个非常好听的名字 对吗
Lucca Quinn.
卢卡·奎因
Lucca.
卢卡
Yes.
真好听
And you've done something different with your hair,
你的头发有精心打理过
haven't you? No.
对吗 没有
Yes. Yes, in the front, the bangs.
肯定有 你额头上的刘海
I love it.
我太喜欢了
Should I just give you guys some space?
我是不是该回避一下了
Rowby Canton, always fun to hear from the artist.
罗比·坎顿 艺人说话总是那么幽默
I'm just gonna set myself up right over here, all right?
我就自个坐在这里了 好吗
Okay.
好的
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 各位
Um, I just want to say that my client, Damon,
我想告诉你 我的客户 达蒙
has great respect for your talent, Rowby.
十分欣赏你的才华 罗比
Is that why he cut me loose?
这就是他跟我解约的原因吗
I cut you loose because...
我和你解约是因为...
I don't think we need to go over the gory details.
我觉得我们还是别讨论那些残忍♥的细节了
We respect you, Rowby,
我们很欣赏你 罗比
and that's why we sent you
这也是为什么我们给你发了
a cease and desist letter.
一封终止函
Your YouTube video must come down,
你的视频必须下架
and we ask that you no longer record the song
我们需要你不再录制那首歌♥
"Good Morning Magic Sunshine"
「早安 魔法阳光」
until you acquire our permission.
除非你得到我们的许可
Our client appreciates all your respect, Andrea,
你们的欣赏我的客户心领了 安德丽娅
um, but we respectfully reject your cease and desist.
但是我们不接受你们的终止函
Our client is the sole owner of the song he composed.
我们的客户是他创作歌♥曲的唯一版权人
Unfortunately, that isn't true.
不幸的是 事实并非如此
As you can see from this contract,
正如这份合同上所写
Rowby owes us another album.
罗比还欠我们一张专辑
But I signed a two-album deal,
但是我签的是一份两张专辑的合约
and I gave you two albums.
我已经给了你们两张专辑了
I rejected the second one.
我没要第二张
Damon. One sec.
达蒙 稍等
Mr. Stryk wants our artists to be happy,
史崔克先生希望我们的艺人满意
so he'll offer, uh... $1,500
所以他希望以1500美元
for Rowby to record a studio version.
让罗比录一个录音棚版本
$1,500? Seriously? Seriously.
1500美元 你是认真的 认真的
Oh, I would rather keep playing birthday parties.
我还是继续在生日派对上唱吧
And you know what? You're very good.
你知道吗 你是个很棒的艺人
I have a daughter of my own.
我有一个女儿
Adopted from China last year.
去年从中国领养的
And she loves it.
她很喜欢那首歌♥
But, again, it's our song.
但是 再次重申 这是我们的歌♥
And we have to warn you, Rowby,
我们不得不警告你 罗比
that, um, we'll be pulling your video off-line.
我们会将你的视频下线
No, you won't. You can't do that.
不 你没权利这么做
Yeah, actually, I just did.
事实上 我已经把它下线了
Can she do that?
她可以这样做吗
If we assert a copyright interest,
如果我们说版权归我们所有的话
we can unilaterally remove infringing videos.
我们可以单方面删除侵权视频
You can't assert a copyright...
你没有这首歌♥的版权...
Thank you, Bea,
谢谢你 比
for giving us a second chance.
给我们第二次机会
I don't know if that's what I'm doing.
我不知道我会不会给你们第二次机会
But I am here to listen.
但我洗耳恭听
David Lee. I hope you remember me.
大卫·李 我希望您能记住我
I'm a real fan of yours.
我是您的铁粉
I told Diane and David
我告诉戴安和大卫
that you might be having some difficulty
福&奎事务所缺乏基础设施
with the lack of infrastructure at Florrick/Quinn.
让您感到有些不方便
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表