She wanted to go to India for a year.
她想去印度待上一年
Seriously?
真的吗
Ah, well, it was a different time.
是的 那时候年代不同
No, she didn't.
不 并没有
Mom, you're making that up.
妈妈 你别编故事了
I'm not making it up.
我没有编故事
You're not privy to every conversation
你没有被准许参与所有
between mother and daughter, you know.
母女之间的谈话
Oh, there you are, Veronica.
你在这啊 维罗妮卡
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good.
很好
Drinking, I see.
在喝酒呢
Yes.
是的
It's the one way I have of dealing with that jealousy
我用这种方式来排解嫉妒的情绪
over you having a husband, while I have none.
因为你有丈夫 而我却没有
Mom... Oh, it's okay, Owen.
妈妈... 没事 欧文
Some people deal with loneliness in different ways.
不同的人用不同的方式面对孤独
Yes, that's me.
没错 我就是这样
Lonely.
孤独
And worrying about Peter and Alicia getting a divorce.
并且还操心着彼得和艾丽西娅离婚的事
What? Oh, I'm sorry, you didn't know?
什么 抱歉 你还不知道
Yes, your son and my daughter are getting a divorce.
没错 你的儿子和我的女儿就要离婚了
They are not.
他们不会的
Oh, yes, they are.
不 他们会的
David Lee told me, he's very upset that they didn't hire him.
大卫·李跟我说 他们没有雇佣他 他很生气
Mom, maybe now's not the right time.
妈妈 也许现在说这个不太合适
Grace, no, I-I could be wrong.
格蕾丝 别 也许我说错了
You never know.
这种事说不清楚
What does David Lee say about this? He can't agree to it.
大卫·李怎么说 他不可能同意吧
He makes the same money.
他挣同样多的钱
And it's branding.
而且这是品牌效应
He understands branding.
他懂品牌效应
An all-female partnership?
全女性合伙人律所
Yes, congratulations.
没错 恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're getting a divorce?
你们要离婚吗
Grandma says you're getting a divorce.
外婆说你们要离婚
She heard it from David Lee.
她听大卫·李说的
Would you excuse me, Diane?
失陪一下 戴安
Can we just talk here?
就在这儿说行吗
Why is everything always secrets in this family?
为什么这家里什么事都是秘密
Zach, please.
扎克 别这样
Eli.
伊莱
Where's Peter? I don't know.
彼得人呢 我不知道
I'm thinking of going to law school, what do you think?
我在考虑去读法律 你觉得呢
Great. Can-can we talk later?
很好啊 晚点儿再聊
It says "well-regulated militia."
上面写着「训练有素的民兵」
Actually, I'm gonna get a drink.
话说 我得喝一杯
Oh, actually, I'd like to talk to Zach and Grace alone.
我只想单独跟扎克和格蕾丝聊
No, anything you say to me, you can say to her.
不 跟我说的话 都可以让她知道
No, thank you, though.
不了 不过谢谢你
How long ago did you decide?
多久前决定的
A month ago.
一个月前
And you're just now telling us?
现在才告诉我们
We weren't telling anyone.
我们还没跟别人说
We're not "anyone," Mom.
我们不是「别人」 妈
You're right. I'm sorry.
没错 对不起
We just wanted to get through Dad's trial.
我们只想先过了爸爸庭审这关
Is this about Jason?
这事跟杰森有关吗
Wait, who's Jason?
等等 谁是杰森
Her investigator.
她的调查员
You have an investigator? Well, her firm does.
你还有调查员 是她律所的
So, this is about him?
那这跟他有关吗
It isn't.
没有
But? But what?
但是 但是什么
It just sounded like you're going to say something else.
听上去好像你还有话要说
No, just... You're sleeping with him.
没 只是... 你跟他有染
That is none of your business.
那不关你事
Just like Hannah's none of your business.
就像汉娜也不关你事
That's different. How is it different?
那不一样 有什么不一样
We think you're making a mistake.
我们觉得你在犯错
You mean as opposed to you sleeping with your investigator?
你是说你睡调查员这事比吗
Okay, this has nothing to do with you.
行了 这事跟你无关
I'm the parent here.
我才是家长
Okay, you know what the difference is?
好 你知道我们的区别吗
I'm getting married and you're getting divorced,
我是要结婚 而你却要离婚
and I'm the one who's making the mistake?
我竟是犯错的那个吗
Mom?
妈
Actually, I didn't know that you would be out here.
说实话我不知道你们会在这儿
I'm here for Eli, he asked me not to call.
我来找伊莱 他叫我不要打电♥话♥
Oh, uh, I'll go get him. Wait.
我去叫他 等等
I want to talk to you, too.
我也想跟你谈谈
I-I called you earlier.
我之前打过你电♥话♥
Yes, we'll talk.
是 以后再说
I'll...
我...
I'll get Eli.
我去叫伊莱
First the groom signs the ketubah.
首先由新郎签署犹太式婚前协议
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福[美国总统]
And the bride.
然后新娘签字
And the two witnesses.
以及两位见证人
Mr. Gold.
戈德先生
And Ms. Gold.
和戈德女士
My two Jewish friends.
我的两位犹太朋友
How nice. Thank you, thank you.
真好 谢谢 谢谢
Bravo.
真棒
That was fast.
这么快
It wasn't hard; nobody's hiding anything.
不难调查 没人遮掩什么
That doesn't sound good.
听上去事情不妙
Peter micromanaged the case.
彼得亲自介入了那件案子
He went to the crime scene.
他去了犯罪现场
He did? Why?
是吗 为什么
Nobody knew.
没人知道
He questioned all the evidence,
他过问了所有证据
he even vetoed some.
甚至否决了一些
Maybe it was bad evidence.
也许那些证据有问题
It was blood spatter from the apartment.
是从寓所飞溅的血迹
It showed that Locke's story was a lie.
那是洛克说谎的证明
Peter told the lab tech not to use it.
彼得不让实验室技术员用这个证据
There's more.
还有
The bullets that killed Locke's girlfriend?
杀死洛克女友的几颗子弹
They went missing from the crime lab.
都从罪案实验室消失了
Peter was the last person to sign in.
彼得是最后经手的人
Okay, let me talk to him.
行 我去跟他谈
Stay on it.
继续跟进
Eli?
伊莱
Could you...
能不能...
could you get Alicia for me?
能不能帮我叫艾丽西娅出来
I need to tell her something.
我得跟她说点事
She's hosting.
她在办派对
I know, it'll just take a second.
我知道 很快就好
This thing says I'm supposed to give the bride
这上面说 我该给新娘
a couple of pieces of silver,
一些银饰
just don't count on it.
别指望了
Hello.
你好
Mr. Canning, what do you want?
坎宁先生 有何贵干
To play on the same team.
通力合作
You know how we always do better when we fight the same fights.
你知道咱们统一战线时总能技高一筹
And what fight are we talking about?
你指的是哪场仗
Well, I'm representing cary Agos in the Peter Florrick case,
彼得·福瑞克这件案子 我代理凯里·艾格斯
and I understand you represent Eli Gold.
我知道你是伊莱·戈德的代理律师
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表