Yes, it is. You catch on quickly.
是的 你反应还挺快
And was the deceased an invalid?
逝者是残疾人吗
She was in a wheelchair. Why?
她坐轮椅 怎么了
And I'm guessing this asset, this-this painting,
我猜这幅画作估值
was worth more than $20,000.
超过两万美元
Yes, it is. $8 million. Again, why?
是的 800万 有什么问题吗
The housekeeper can't inherit it.
管家不能继承这画
Of course she can. No.
她当然可以 她不能
According to Illinois law,
根据伊利诺伊州法
a caretaker to an invalid
残疾人士的看护人
cannot inherit more than $20,000.
遗产继承额度不能超过两万
Dismissed.
此案驳回
Okay, fifty-fifty. We'll be in touch.
一半一半 我们会联♥系♥的
Working late? Almost done.
加班呢 快弄完了
So... have some bad news.
我...有些坏消息
The partners didn't really get Octagon.
合伙人没懂「八边形」的意义
Yeah, I didn't think they did.
我也觉得他们没懂
I could see their faces.
看他们表情就知道
But I don't want you to give up on pitching new things,
但我希望你不要放弃挖掘新事物
so just come to me, and I'll walk it in with you, okay?
你可以来找我 我会帮你的 好吗
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢你
If you ever need anything, just... I'm here.
你需要什么的话 我就在这里
Just talk to me.
可以跟我说的
I'm sorry. I thought...
对不起 我以为
No. Uh, just the way you were talking...
我不是 你说话的样子让我误以为
No. No, I wasn't...
不是 我不是...
This was about opening up to the younger associates, that's all.
只是想和初级律师保持沟通而已
Okay. Sorry.
明白了 我很抱歉
What are you doing, Eli?
你在干嘛 伊莱
What am I doing?
我在干嘛
Packing.
打包咯
Nice haircut.
头发剪的不错
Thanks. No.
谢谢 不是
What are you doing with Mrs. Florrick?
你跟福瑞克女士说了什么
She doesn't just get it into her head
她不可能平白无故
to keep you on as chief of staff.
找你做幕僚长的
I'm pretty irresistible.
我魅力很大咯
You're not getting that job, Eli.
不会让你做幕僚长的 伊莱
I will make it a prerequisite of my employment.
雇佣我的前提就是
I get to hire the wife's chief of staff.
我来选择谁做州长夫人的幕僚长
Good. That sounds smart.
不错 听起来挺机智的
What do you know?
你知道什么了
Ruth, you and I don't have time
鲁斯 我们没有时间
to tell each other lies, so let's not.
相互忽悠 所以就不要忽悠对方了
I plan to use Alicia's rehabilitation campaign
我要利用艾丽西娅的复职竞选
to undercut you and eventually destroy you.
来打♥压♥并最终摧毁你
I may even destroy Peter in the process.
过程中也许还会伤及彼得
Not quite sure about that yet.
还不太确定要不要那么做
Well, thanks for your honesty.
多谢你的坦诚
What if I inform Peter? I will, of course, deny it.
我可以告诉彼得 我自然会否认
You will again tell him I'm out to hurt you.
你还会告诉他我辞职是为了干掉你
He will think you're being paranoid and distracted
他会觉得你多疑 并且会觉得
by something that has nothing to do with the campaign.
你把注意力分散在了和竞选没关系的事情上
You planned it all out.
你早就计划好了
Not quite all but...
不是全部 也差不多
enough.
足够了
Talk to you soon.
很快就会再见咯
Sooner than you think, Eli.
肯定比你想像的要快 伊莱
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你
Eh, all I did was vamp.
我只是拼凑了证据
It was good vamping.
拼凑的很好
What do you want?
喝点什么
A beer.
啤酒
So, how long have you been a lawyer?
你做律师多久了
I'm gonna go dance. What?
我要去跳舞 什么
There's a dance floor. I'm gonna go dance. With who?
看到舞池了 我要去跳舞 和谁
I don't know. I'll find someone.
不知道 找一个咯
Excuse me. Hey, watch it.
不好意思 喂 看着点
Notice, I didn't say "Sorry."
注意 我没说对不起
"Excuse me" Is just about as bad.
不好意思也是一个意思
Good job with the Smulder case.
斯马尔德斯的官司打的很好
Thanks. Are you following me?
谢谢 你一直在跟踪我吗
No.
并没有
You just happen to be at this bar?
那么巧你也在这个酒吧
Okay, I followed you from court.
好吧 我从法庭开始跟着你的
She is really good.
她很厉害啊
So, why'd you give me the case?
你为什么给我这个案子
What makes you think I gave it to you?
为什么你觉得是我给你的
I didn't at first.
开始没发现
I thought Madeline found my web site.
我以为马德琳是通过网站找到我的
But then Diane suggested that you were using me as a pawn against them.
但是戴安说你利用我做爪牙来对付她们
Why would she say that?
她为什么这么说
Because you're the devil.
因为你是魔鬼
All I was doing was sending you some work,
我只是给你点赚钱的活干
keep you from starving,
让你在加入我的事务所之前
until you come to your senses and decide to join my firm.
不至于饿死
You'll still be an independent. You'll still be your own woman.
你仍然会是独♥立♥的 自主的
You won't even work for me.
不需要为我工作
Unless you want me to stop sending you cases.
除非你不想让我给你送案子了
Do you want me to stop?
你不想要更多案子吗
No.
想
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表