Speculation. II'll rephrase.
引导证人推测 我换个说法
Do you think that the car's...
你觉得
capable of erasing its own memory?
汽车有能力清除自身的记忆吗
Yes, I do.
有
And if you believe that,
如果你是这么想的
don't you think that the software
那你不觉得这款软件
could override the safety features?
会重写安全模块吗
I don't think I would go that far.
倒不至于到那种情况
But if you believe that A.I.
但是如果你认为人工智能
can transcend its creators' original mission,
会超越创造者的初始任务
and you introduced the theory of fuzzy driving
并且你引入了模糊智能驾驶
in order to make the car more aggressive, more human-like,
以使得车辆更加自主 更像人类
then why couldn't the computer override your safety controls?
那为什么计算机不会重写安全控制模块呢
Come on, that has so many layers of hypotheticals and suppositions...
别这样 那里面有一大堆猜测和假定
Hey, he's your witness, not mine. Well,
他是你的证人 不是我的 好吧
I'm noting my objection for the record.
我要记下来在这里反对
Mr. Dudewitz, do you have an answer for that?
都德维茨先生 对此问题你有答复了吗
I am a smart man.
我是个聪明人
A genius.
是个天才
Yes, and I've created something so complex, I can't positively tell
的确 我创造了一个复杂的东西 我无法确定
what it can do and what it can't.
它能干什么 不能干什么
So it could have put that woman into a wheelchair?
所以有可能会让那位女士坐上轮椅
It's possible.
有可能
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
This has been most illuminating.
真是让人♥大♥开眼界
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Well, we couldn't have gone this far without your support.
如果没有你的帮助我们肯定走不到这一步
Well, thank you, Mr. Oliver. Thank you.
谢谢你 奥利弗先生 谢谢
I deeply, deeply appreciate it.
我真的 真的很感激
Okay.
好的
You, too.
你也是
Another fund-raising call?
又是筹款的吗
Yeah. Well, it's a necessary evil.
是啊 不得已而为之
But then, uh, you'd know about that.
不过你都懂得
Tequila?
龙舌兰
You've graduated.
你长大了啊
I am in a celebratory mood.
我想庆祝一番
Oh? Good day in court?
法庭上很顺利吗
There's nothing better than a good cross.
遇到好对手真是痛快
You?
你呢
Well, that was $1 million.
筹到了一百万
Things are clicking.
就快成了
I like when things click.
我喜欢这种感觉
You're okay in the bonus room?
在备用房♥间里还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Feels like old times.
就像是以前一样
Want to get laid?
想来一炮吗
Do you?
你呢
Sure. I've got 20 minutes.
当然 我有二十分钟
Me, too.
我也是
Next stop, Lincoln Bedroom.
下一站 林肯卧房♥
Think it's any different there?
那里有什么不同吗
Oh, yeah-- everybody gets laid there.
所有去那儿的人都滚到了床单
You think you have a shot?
你觉得你有希望吗
I think Ruth thinks I have a shot...
我知道鲁斯觉得我有希望
if things go wrong with Hillary.
前提是希拉里出问题
Or Bernie.
或者伯尼出问题
Zach's?
是扎克的吗
Yeah.
对
This all right?
这歌♥可以吗
Are you planning on making noise?
你打算声音很大吗
Just in case.
以防万一嘛
No.
别接
That's another million dollars.
这又是一百万啊
Which do you want more?
你更想要哪个
Where's Peter?
彼得呢
Sleeping.
在睡觉
Peter?
彼得
Peter, I have a call.
彼得 电♥话♥来了
Be right out.
我马上出去
So you're all right with this?
这样你没意见吧
Peter, I basically seduced you.
彼得 是我引诱你的
You don't have to call me in the morning.
你不用想着第二天给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, it was sexy, huh?
刚才很刺♥激♥ 对吧
It's always sexier not to care.
不多想的时候总是更刺♥激♥一些
Why is that?
为什么
Because sex is sexier without love.
因为没有爱的时候做♥爱♥才更刺♥激♥
Yeah?
怎么了
I have Mrs. Blumen on the line.
布鲁门夫人打电♥话♥来
She... wants to give money,
她...想给我们钱
but she wants to talk to you. Give it to me.
但她想直接跟你说话 给我吧
Mrs. Blumen, hello.
布鲁门夫人 你好
How you doing, Eli?
你怎么样 伊莱
I'm... not sure.
我...不知道
Oh. You catching a cold?
你感冒了吗
No. No.
没有 没有
You're being smart, aren't you?
你会聪明行事的 对不对
Always.
我一直很聪明
So, if you were driving
如果你驾车速度为
at 35 miles per hour, Mr. Brewster,
每小时三十五米 布鲁斯特先生
you had seven seconds to switch out of driverless mode
你就有七秒钟来转换无人驾驶模式
and hit the brakes? But that wasn't my responsibility.
然后踩下刹车 但这又不是我的责任
But isn't that part of why you were in the car?
难道这不是你在车里的原因之一吗
To step in if it malfunctioned? Objection.
发生故障的时候及时处理 反对
Miss characterizes earlier testimony.
曲解前期证词
Your objection is preserved for judge.
你的反对给法官留着吧
All I did was turn on the defroster.
我只是开了除霜器而已
And then, a few seconds later, the lights started flashing,
几秒之后 灯就开始乱闪
the radio starts flipping stations.
收音机开始不停地换台
It was like the car had a mind of its own.
就好像汽车自己有了灵魂一样
So, were you asleep at the switch?
那么 你在切换的时候是不是睡着了
Excuse me. One interrogator at a time, please.
打断一下 请不要几个人一起发问
But were you asleep at the switch? I was not asleep.
你到底是不是睡着了 我没有睡着
I never actually fell asleep.
我并没有真正地睡着
Actually asleep? Okay, good.
真正地睡着 好吧
Were you dozing?
那你就是在打瞌睡
The car is supposed to drive itself.
那辆车应该自动行驶的
So you were dozing? Maybe when you were asleep,
那你确实在打瞌睡 也许是在你睡着的时候
you accidentally disengaged the driverless mode, and...
你不小心取消了自动行驶模式 然后
Objection. He already said he wasn't sleeping.
反对 他已经说过他没有睡着了
This isn't deposition by ambush.
不能用这样下套的方式来获得证词
He's either going to answer our questions
他要么一个个地回答我们的问题
one at a time or altogether. It's his choice.
要么就一起全部回答完 随便他怎么选
So you were asleep at the switch?
那么你在切换的时候确实睡着了
Right now, I'm in full control,
现在 我在驾驶汽车
but we can go driverless at any time.
但是我们任何时候都可以进入自动行驶模式
Thanks for doing this, Mr. Dudewitz.
谢谢你做的一切 杜德维茨先生
I don't like thank yous.
我不喜欢「谢谢」
They're a remnant of a hypocritical society.
它是社会中虚伪的部分
Ready to go driverless? Let's do it.
准备好进入自动驾驶模式了吗 来吧
I can now read, shave, yodel.
我现在可以看书 刮胡子 练习约德尔唱腔
The car is driving itself? Yup. I just put into
汽车会自动行驶 是的
the GPS the intersection where the crash happened.
我正让导航把我们带到事故发生的十字路口
Oh. Okay, that kid?
看到吗 这个孩子
That kid could be the next Steve Jobs.
这个孩子可能会成为下一个乔布斯
The car just saved his life.
这个辆车刚刚救了他的命
You're welcome, kid. Okay.
不客气 孩子 好吧
We're in the proximity of where the accident happened.
我们正在模拟事故发生的过程
What did you do then? Nothing. I just sat.
你当时在做什么 就坐着 什么也没干
What was that? A pothole.
什么情况 路面的坑
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表