wondering what the hell happened to my life.
思考我的人生到底发生了什么
Was it all about having two kids--
是为了两个孩子吗
who I don't even know if I like anymore--
两个我都不确定是否还喜欢的孩子
and just shoving them off to be someone important?
就为督促他们成为了不起的人物吗
Seriously, was that the point?!
说真的 意义就是这个吗
I just...
我就是
I-I hurt.
受伤了
And I-I-I...
我
I want it over!
我想结束
I just want it to end!
我就想结束
I just...
我就想
I was loved.
我曾被人爱着
And it's...
现在
over, over!
结束了 完了
So why am I doing this?!
我做这些还有什么意义
Alicia...
爱丽西娅
you are here
你之所以在这
because I need you here.
是因为我需要你在这
I don't like people.
我不喜欢与人交往
But I like you.
但我喜欢你
I don't even think I like my brother.
我甚至不喜欢我弟弟
He bothers me.
他老烦我
I have no friends.
我没有朋友
I'm 30 years old and I don't...
我三十岁了 而我
have a single friend.
一个朋友也没有
But I want to be your friend.
但我想成为你的朋友
I mean, do you have a ring or something?
你有戒指什么的吗
I'll commit.
我愿意承诺
Because that's the one thing you can choose.
因为这件事你是可以选择的
Me...
我
here wanting to be your friend.
想成为你的朋友
Everything else is just handed to you.
其他的事都会随之奉上
All you have to do is say
你要说的只是
I'm willing.
你愿意
No, I'm-I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
You have to say it.
你要说出来
I'm-I'm willing.
我...我愿意
Good.
好的
Now, I have to ask you this.
现在我得问问你
Do you have any guns in this apartment?
你公♥寓♥里有枪吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
'Cause you scared me there for a minute.
你刚才可是把我吓着了
You're gonna have to testify.
你得出席作证
I know.
我知道
But you're gonna need another lawyer.
但是你要再找一位律师
Who?
找谁呢
Cary Agos, Your Honor,
我是凯里·艾格斯 法官阁下
representing Alicia Florrick in this matter.
在本案中代理艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Cary Agos, Your Honor,
我是凯里·艾格斯 法官阁下
representing Alicia Florrick in this matter.
在本案中代理艾丽西娅·福瑞克
So the plaintiff is now the defendant.
所以现在原告变成被告了
A witness is now Mr. Riggs' attorney.
证人又变成瑞格先生的律师
There seems to be a round of musical chairs
看来我不在的时候
while I wasn't looking.
剧情大反转了
Yes, Your Honor, I spoke to Clayton,
是的 法官阁下 我和克莱顿谈了谈
and he wants to sue his lawyer, Mrs. Florrick.
他想要告他的律师 福瑞克夫人
And I guess you, Mrs. Florrick, you would move for dismissal?
那我猜福瑞克夫人 你们要请求撤销指控
Yes, we would, Your Honor.
是这样的 法官阁下
Okay, this is exciting. Let's go.
好吧 真是激动人心 开始吧
Before the music stops and we're all in different chairs.
别等一会儿剧情又反转了
Who knows? I may be the plaintiff next.
谁知道呢 说不定一会儿我又变成原告了
So, Clayton, did Mrs. Florrick
克莱顿 福瑞克夫人有没有
ever take the time to consult with you about your plea?
和你商讨关于你认罪的事情
Maybe 15 seconds.
大概有15秒
Your bail?
那你的保释呢
The judge set it.
法官裁决了
She tried to say something,
她想要说什么的
then she got nervous.
但她紧张了
She didn't try to slow the proceedings down
她没有争取延长手续
or explain to you what was happening
或者向你解释发生了什么
and what your options were?
你的选择有哪些吗
No.
没有
No more questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
Your current lawyer, Bernie Bukovitz,
你的现任律师 伯尼·伯科威茨
he isn't actually your new lawyer, is he?
他并不是你的新律师 对吧
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
He represented you in front of Judge Schakowsky before.
他之前在沙考斯基法官那里代理了你
Oh, yeah, right.
是的
He was my fourth lawyer.
他是我第四任律师
And he didn't help you out any more
他没比艾丽西娅·福瑞克
than Alicia Florrick did, did he?
给你更多帮助 对吧
No.
对
I'm sure everyone has sympathy for you, Mr. Riggs.
我相信所有人都同情你的遭遇 瑞格先生
But isn't this really a case of bad luck?
但这难道不真的是运气问题吗
And you just wanting to--
就像你之前
as you said to Mrs. Florrick-- sue somebody?
对福瑞克夫人说的那样只是想告个人而已
I just want to get out.
我只是想出来
Yes, Mrs. Florrick
对 福瑞克夫人
started as a bond lawyer in my court.
之前是保释法庭的律师
And did you have an opinion about her professionalism
你是否因她缺乏专业性
or lack thereof?
而对她有意见
Objection-- calls for a conclusion.
反对 引导证人作结论性意见
Expert witness.
专家证人
Your Honor, the judge is an expert witness.
法官阁下 这位法官是专家证人
He's allowed to express his opinion.
他可以表达他的意见
Sustained. You may answer.
有效 你可以回答
Yes, Mrs. Florrick did not demonstrate
是的 福瑞克女士没有尽到
the duty of care I would expect.
我所期望的义务
And if she had?
如果她尽到了呢
If she had informed me promptly and efficiently,
如果她快速有效地向我传达了信息
I might've had a better context to set Mr. Riggs' bail.
有可能会对瑞格先生的保释案有更好的了解
Should you have done more to try to pull
那你需要再尽力
that information out of her?
向她索取信息吗
My role is to adjudicate.
我的职责是裁决
Not advocate.
不是辩护
All right, well, I went through the transcripts
是这样 我把沙考斯基法庭的
from Schakowsky's courtroom, looking for abuses,
法庭记录 想找一下不当行为
looking for any mention of taxing lawyers.
找找有没有罚律师提高保释金
And?
然后呢
Nothing.
什么也没找到
Not a single mention of taxing.
没有任何关于加罚金的记录
He always covers the microphone when he says it.
他每次说的时候都会盖住麦克风
Yep, that's kind of what I figured.
对 我也是这么想的
So, what, we're screwed?
所以呢 我们完蛋了吗
No.
不
I talked to his courtroom reporter.
我跟他法庭的记录员聊了一下
She hears everything. Darla.
她什么都听到了 达拉
A very nice lady.
她真是个好人
She goes to the track every weekend.
她每周末都去记录状况
It turns out Schakowsky talks really fast,
沙考斯基说话很快
so she started recording him
所以她就录音了
so she could get every word.
这样能听到他说的每句话
And you have the tapes?
那你拿到录音了
I do.
是的
I wasn't myself earlier.
之前我不在状态
Things were swirling around in my head.
太多事在我脑中萦绕
And now they're not?
现在没有了吗
Well, now they're in perspective.
现在一切都归位了
Good.
挺好
Perspective is good.
归位了就好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表