Good to know.
很高兴知道这一点
So... you'll help Lucca?
那 你会帮卢卡吗
I'll see.
我会考虑的
You work for the Federal Aviation Administration, Mr. Ortiz?
你在联邦航♥空♥管理局工作吗 奥提兹先生
I do-- the Enforcement and Compliance Division.
是的 在执法监察部
So you're familiar with the FAA's
所以你很熟悉联邦航♥空♥管理局
proposed regulation on drones?
关于无人机的法规草案吗
It's pretty much all we're talking about internally these days.
最近我们部门内部几乎每天都在谈论这个
Could you explain for us what Class G airspace is?
你能向我们解释一下什么是G类领空吗
It's the band that the FAA doesn't control.
是联邦航♥空♥管理局不控制的空域
It's between zero and 500 feet,
在零到五百英尺之间
not including approaches to airports.
其中不包括机场附近空域
And above 500 feet, it would be illegal
而且超过五百英尺后
to disable a drone aircraft,
击毁无人机是违法的
for example, by using a device such as the Drone Dropper?
例如用无人机捕手之类的装置击毁
That is correct.
是这样的
But below 500 feet,
但五百英尺之下
that is not the FAA's jurisdiction?
就不属于联邦航♥空♥管理局的管辖了吗
Your Honor, point of information?
法官阁下 本方观点
Regarding?
关于什么
United States v. Causby.
美国对考斯比案
That's C-A-U-S-B-Y,
是C-A-U-S-B-Y
not... the other way. Thank you.
不是另外那个 谢谢
Uh, that case established
那个案件提出
that an individual's property rights include
个人的财产权包括
at least as much of the airspace above the ground
个人能够在地面所有或使用的
as one could occupy or use in connection with the land.
地面以上最大范围的领空
Do we have a number? 83 feet.
范围是多少 83英尺内
Exactly 83 feet?
正好83英尺吗
That was the height below which the Court found
这个高度是在法庭所裁决的无人机飞过
an airplane flying over Mr. Causby's land would frighten his chickens.
考斯比先生的土地会吓到他养的鸡的高度之下
Of course.
当然了
My client's drone was
我当事人的无人机
at 200 feet and therefore not on Dr. Nachmann's property.
飞在二百英尺因此不在纳赫曼医生的财产内
Your Honor, this is preposterous.
法官阁下 这台荒唐了
That's a 70-year-old case.
那个案件已经是七十年前了
But still good law.
但是法律还生效
But it's hardly applicable to what
但那个并不适用于
we've seen is cutting-edge technology.
我们目前说的这种前沿科技
The law's the law.
但法律就是法律
Well, as far as the FAA is concerned,
就联邦航♥空♥管理局而言
if a drone is flying at 83 feet or below,
如果无人机飞在83英尺或以下
Dr. Nachmann would be within his rights to take it down.
纳赫曼医生有权将其击落
And above 500 feet, it would be illegal.
若高于五百英尺则无权
And at 200 feet?
那在二百英尺呢
Well, it's not clearly his property at that point,
现在并不明确那里是他的财产
but it's not clearly... not.
也不明确不是他的财产
As a representative of the FAA's legal department,
作为联邦航♥空♥管理局法律部门代表
would you like to clear that up?
你是否愿意做出明确划分呢
No.
不
Well, we're waiting to hear from the public and private sectors before
我们还要再了解公共与私人领域的情况
we regulate Class G airspace.
才能裁定G类领空
So for the time being...
那么目前来讲
Between 83 and 500 feet, it's the Wild, Wild West.
在八十三到五百英尺之间就是狂野西部呢
I hired an attorney. A good one.
我雇了个很厉害的律师
Glad you passed on all the bad ones, but what's the plan?
很高兴你不用没用的律师了 有什么计划
Developing.
还在想
It sounds like you're putting me off.
听起来像是你在敷衍我
Don't worry about me. I'm worried about me, too.
别担心我 我也在担心我自己
I'm a small person, and it would be a lot of guilt
我是个小人物 要是把你送进监狱
to carry around, putting you away.
我会很有愧疚感的
All you have to do is hold tight and do not speak to AUSA fox.
你要坚持住 不要和陆军协会的狐狸说话
Dad, do you not want to testify
爸爸 你不想指证彼得
against Peter Florrick because you don't think
是因为你不觉得他做错了事
he did anything wrong or are you still trying to protect him?
还是你还在保护他
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等等 等等
David! It's as if you're,
大卫 就好像
as if you are the only person on the letterhead.
好像就你是冠名合伙人一样
I don't know, Diane. We... oh...
我不懂 戴安
It's getting really creepy around here. All right.
这里变得太可怕了 得了吧
David, just calm down! I'll tell you...
大卫 冷静 我会告诉你
We all have the same long-term goals.
我们的长♥期♥目标是相同的
World domination.
统治世界吗
To turn this into the premier full-service law firm in Chicago.
成为芝加哥最好的全业务律所
You mean the premier female-led law firm.
你指的是最好的女性领导律所
Listen, we're not gonna ride into the future on Howard Lyman's back.
你听着 我们靠霍华德·莱曼是没有未来的
I don't care about Howard, but your elevation
我一点都不在乎霍华德 但是你给
of Alicia Florrick... Makes sense.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克升职 合情合理
She's been back here for barely a minute
她回来才没多久
and you have her stepping over bodies.
你就让她步步高升
Alicia's name is a big draw to clients.
艾丽西娅的名号♥能吸引客户
You didn't even want her.
你当时根本就不想要她
I was shortsighted.
我那时目光短浅
Or I was.
也可能是我
Alicia has weathered a lot of challenges--
艾丽西娅经历了很多困难
Peter's, her own-- but she could still be an asset
彼得的 她自己的 但她依旧能成为
to this firm, and that matters to all of us.
这个律所的好资源 而且对我们都很重要
Oh, cut the crap!
废话少说
What's your move?
你想怎样
Make Alicia a name partner.
让艾丽西娅当冠名合伙人
No.
不
I can bring this to the entire partnership.
我可以让全体合伙人投票
You think you have the votes?
你觉得你有胜算吗
I think I can get them.
我认为我能拿到票数
Do you really want to tear this firm apart to find out?
你真的想分♥裂♥这个律所来试试看吗
So, uh... I don't get my office back, huh?
所以我拿不回来我的办公室了
Not any time soon.
最近是不行了
And there's no way to stop the estrogen army?
而且没办法阻止这些娘子军了吗
Not without a big fight.
除非大干一场
Which you don't want to have.
而你并不想
I'm just not sure it's worth it.
我不确定这样是否值得
Well, I will see you
那么 我们就
on the 27th floor, pal.
27层见了 老兄
Oh, I'm not giving up.
我还没放弃呢
I'm just saying there's other things to consider.
我只是说还要考虑别的事情
Like what? Money.
什么事 钱
Howard, at the end of the day,
霍华德 说到底我想要做的
all I want to do is milk this place for all it's worth
就是趁着这个律所还没倒
while it's still standing.
狠狠捞一把
I've reconsidered.
我重新考虑了一下
You're right.
你是对的
A rising tide lifts all boats.
水涨了 所有船都会高
I'll support Alicia's elevation to name partner.
我会支持艾丽西娅成为冠名合伙人的
On what condition?
条件是什么
One that I think you'll be happy to comply with.
一个我觉得你会欣然同意的条件
Hello?
有人吗
Did you eat? No.
吃了吗 没
You want something? No.
想吃点什么吗 不想
What we have here is a political hot potato
这是一个伪装成法律案件的
masquerading as a legal case.
政♥治♥难题
The law has simply not caught up with technology,
法律并未跟上科技进步的步伐
and drones remain-- and I would suggest frighteningly--
无人机同理 所以我将作出些令人意外的
unregulated.
非常规建议
But because any regulation would require hard choices
但由于所有的规章制度都需要
between the competing values of privacy, individual liberty,
在相互冲突的隐私观念 人身自♥由♥和商业利益中
and commerce, neither the legislative
做出艰难的抉择
or the executive branch of the United States
无论是立法机构或是执法机构
want to make a decision, so it falls to me.
都不愿做出抉择 于是担子只能落在我肩上
I'm not thrilled to say this, but...
这样说我并不开心 但...
drones are not on private property above 83 feet.
无人机飞行高度低于83英尺才算闯入私有土地
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表