Let's go home.
咱们回家吧
Ten more minutes.
再呆十分钟
I don't want to be rude.
我可不想失了礼节
Uh, Jason, I need to talk to you.
杰森 我需要和你聊聊
It's important.
这件事很重要
I did what I had to do.
我做了我应该做的
I killed people that needed killing.
我杀了该死之人
I know.
我知道
I know, not...
我知道 不是
not you.
不是你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I told him to call ahead.
我告诉过他要先打电♥话♥和你说的
Excuse me?
你说什么
I told Zach he should call ahead,
我告诉过扎克他应该提前打电♥话♥说的
but he wanted to surprise you.
但是他想给你个惊喜
You hate me, don't you?
你不喜欢我 不是吗
No.
不
We are in love.
我们是真心相爱的
I know.
我知道
We're just worried that things are moving too fast.
我们只是担心事情发展的太快了
How long have you known each other?
你们认识彼此多久了
A year.
一年
Do you really think that's...
你真的认为一年的时间
long enough to make the biggest commitment of your life?
足以让你们许下人生中最重要的承诺了吗
How long did you know each other before you got married?
你们结婚前相识了多久
Three years.
三年
And now you're divorcing.
但现在你要离婚了
Yes.
是的
That's why I'm concerned.
这是我担忧的原因
I don't want Zach, or you,
我不希望扎克 或者你
to go through what I am.
去经历我所经历的事情
But that's the thing,
但关键是
we won't.
我们不会的
Well, you don't know that.
这点你不能保证
No, I mean we won't go through all the... mess.
不 我是说我们不会搞得那么糟
It's just marriage.
这仅仅是婚姻而已
My parents divorced,
我父母离婚了
but they still see each other, they still love each other.
但他们依旧会看望彼此 爱着彼此
But they see other people, too.
但他们也和别人约会
Marriage should work for us,
婚姻应该为我们服务
not us for marriage.
而不是操纵我们
If Zach doesn't like France, he can leave me.
如果扎克不喜欢法国 他可以离开我
Come back home, go to school.
回到家乡 回到学校
If he meets someone else he loves more, then...
如果他遇到他更爱的人
why should I trap him?
我为什么要阻止他
Marriage should be fun, it shouldn't be this...
婚姻应该是有趣的 而不应该是这样的
weight,
沉重
this death knell.
像丧钟一样
if it isn't permanent, then why get married at all?
如果婚姻不持久 为什么要结婚呢
Taxes.
为了避税
Forgive me, Father,
原谅我吧 父亲
for I have sinned.
纵使我罪孽深重
I have hurt so many people.
纵使我伤害过很多的人
Peter can explain everything.
彼得能解释所有的事情
I'm sure he can.
我确信他可以
He vetoed the blood splatter
他否定了溅出去的血迹
because the lab tech botched the evidence collection.
因为犯罪鉴定实验室把证据收集搞砸了
Turns out she has a history of sloppy mistakes.
原来她曾犯过一系列的低级错误
Why'd he sign in at the lab?
那他为什么要去实验室
He was checking up on the tech.
就是去看看那里的情况
And the missing bullets?
那丢失的子弹呢
I'm sorry, but I have to ask, Jason,
我很抱歉 杰森 但我必须要问
are your feelings for Alicia getting in the way of this?
你对艾丽西娅的感情是不是影响了你的判断
If you think so, feel free to fire me.
如果你这么想 可以随时解雇我
You know, you're right.
你知道吗 你是对的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can send me your bill.
你可以把账单寄给我
You must have one hell of a union.
你的公会一定很厉害
Excuse me?
你说什么
Botched hair evidence in a 2011 rape trial,
在11年的一起强♥奸♥案中弄混了头发证据
misidentified bite marks in a 2010 aggravated assault,
在10年的一起加重攻击案中识错了咬痕
and yet you still have a job.
虽然如此你依旧有工作
What do you want, Mr. Crouse?
你究竟想干嘛 克劳斯先生
I didn't do my homework before,
我之前没做足功课
but you have quite a history of sloppy mistakes
但是你犯过一系列低级错误
costing Peter Florrick convictions.
它们导致彼得·福瑞克被定罪
And you didn't tell me that you walked through the blood
你没告诉我在理查德·洛克的犯罪现场
at the Richard Locke crime scene.
你们在血迹上走来走去
There were at least a dozen cops in that apartment.
当时那间公♥寓♥里至少有12名警♥察♥
There was no room to maneuver,
没有别的地方让他们去
but I didn't lose those bullets.
但是我没弄丢那些子弹
Did the AUSA interview you?
联邦检察官和你谈过了吗
I'm not talking anymore.
我不说了
Why are you setting Florrick up?
你为什么要陷害福瑞克
I'm not.
我没有
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的都是事实
No, you are lying.
不 你在说谎
And you say that up on the stand,
如果你要在证人席上这么说
you will be charged with perjury.
就会被指控作伪证
Are you threatening me? No.
你是在威胁我吗 不
I am just stating the facts, ma'am.
我只是在说事实而已 女士
Next time you talk to the AUSA,
你再和联邦检察官说话的话
I'd share that little fact.
我就和别人分享这点事实
Mr. Canning.
坎宁先生
Long time, no hear.
好久没联♥系♥了
Yes.
是啊
I miss you, Alicia.
我想你了 艾丽西娅
How's everything going for you?
你过得怎样
Good, thank you.
很好 谢谢
And you? Well, maybe you can help me.
你呢 有件事可能要你帮忙
I'm representing Cary Agos,
我现在是凯里·艾格斯的辩护律师
and I need to know if Peter's gonna be loyal
我想知道会不会彼得对他之前的副手
to his former deputy,
坚持忠诚
keep him out of this little legal mess or-or not.
会不会让他卷入这场小小的法律纠纷
I have no idea, but I will pass on the message.
我不知道 不过我会转告他的
Maybe I should be asking if he's gonna keep you out of it.
或许我该问的是他会连累你吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你这是什么意思
You've had a lot of interaction
过去几年你和劳埃德·加伯
with Lloyd Garber over the years.
可有着不少交集啊
You wrote him thank-you notes for fund-raisers.
你还给他寄了张手写的资金感谢卡呢
Okay.
没错
And?
所以呢
You waived your spousal privilege
你曾在大陪审团面前
during the grand jury hearings,
放弃了自己的配偶保密特权
and, uh, if the prosecutor asks you
所以如果控方让你去作证
to testify about Peter's relationship with Lloyd Garber,
彼得与劳埃德·加伯的关系时
he could easily turn it around on you.
他很容易就会把你也牵连进来
Good-bye, Mr. Canning.
再见 坎宁先生
Which is why you need
因此你要好好想想
to think about giving Peter up.
是否要抛弃彼得
And there's the last joke.
最后再说一个笑话
Where are you, huh?
你在哪儿 你说啊
Where?
在哪里
Okay, this is it. Good night.
好了 就这样吧 晚安
I didn't get to talk to you all evening.
一整晚我都没跟你说上话
Tell me why I should be a lawyer in three words or less.
最多四个字来告诉我该做律师的原因
You're...
你很...
you're smart.
你很聪明
Okay, I'll take that.
好 这句话中听
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表