No, I would never leak the Foil
我绝不会主动泄露「浮游」
for one simple reason:
就因为一个原因
I don't launch defective products.
我不会让公众看到有缺陷的产品
What is he talking about?
他在说什么啊
I don't know.
我不清楚
Are you saying the product is defective?
你是说这款产品是有缺陷的吗
Yes, in its current state.
就现阶段而言
The... the swipe function has a rebound effect.
那个...滑动功能还存在反弹效果
It's barely visible, but it's enough to keep me up at night.
尽管微乎其微 但也足以让我睡不着觉了
And even Anthony Dudewitz can tell you,
即便安东尼·杜德维茨这样跟你们说的
I would never use a stunt to leak a product
我也不会用这样的手段来泄露一款
that is not perfect.
有缺陷的产品
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Mr. Gross...
格罗斯先生...
That's okay, Mrs. Florrick.
够了 福瑞克夫人
I've heard enough.
我听够了
What? I'd like to cross.
什么 我还想做交叉质询
Mr. Gross has convinced me
格罗斯先生已经使我相信
that this wasn't a marketing stunt.
这不是营销手段了
Uh, there.
就这样
I saved you your cross.
我省了你交叉质询的功夫
Your Honor...
法官阁下...
This is a preliminary hearing, Mrs. Florrick,
这只是预审阶段 福瑞克夫人
not a trial.
不是庭审
You can revisit it then
你要找不到更好的论点
if you can't come up with something better.
就等以后再做质询吧
I'm entering a finding of probable cause.
我还在摸索合理依据
We'll set trial for six months from now.
庭审就定在六个月之后吧
You're wasting your time with Ruth Eastman.
你找鲁斯·伊斯曼只是浪费时间
Am I now?
是吗
I've worked with dozens of political operatives,
我和无数政坛人员共事过
and Ruth is as upstanding as they come.
鲁斯绝对是一个正直的人
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
That Ruth's legit?
惊讶鲁斯守法吗
No. That you'd defend her
不 惊讶你为她辩护
after she pushed you out of Governor Florrick's campaign.
她可是把你从福瑞克州长的竞选中挤了出去
Well, you know.
你懂得
Bygones.
都是过去了
Hmm. From what I heard, that wound up putting you
据我所知 那件事可是让你
on the outs with the entire Florrick family.
和整个福瑞克家闹翻了
What do you want to know,
你想知道些什么
Agent Hlavin or Devereaux? Hmm?
拉文探员 或者说德弗罗探员
Instead of poking around with Ruth Eastman and God knows who else,
别再纠缠鲁斯·伊斯曼或者其他人了
why don't you just ask me?
直接问我吧
What do you want?
你想怎样
You'll find out soon enough.
你马上就会知道的
There's a limit to how long you can play this game
你耍这种把戏是有限度的
before investigation turns into intimidation.
小心别把调查变成了恐吓
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
No, never.
不 绝不
Just observing.
我只是观察
Be careful, Eli.
小心点 伊莱
I have the full resources of the FBI
在这件事上
and the Justice Department behind me on this,
我拥有整个联调局和司法部的资源
and we always get what we're after.
我们总能得到我们想要的
I heard about the hearing. I'm sorry.
我听说听证会的情况了 我很遗憾
Yeah, looks like we're headed towards a summer trial.
是啊 我们可能要夏天庭审了
Well, on the upside, Howell can at least make bail.
想想好的一面 霍维尔至少能保释
He doesn't have $250,000.
他没有25万美金
He will now.
他马上就有了
That tech blog site, Gadgy,
那个科技博客网站 盖奇网
just upped their bid to $250,000.
把他们的出价抬到25万美金了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Please tell me you haven't been negotiating with Gadgy.
告诉我你没有和盖奇谈判
I'm sorry, I haven't what?
不好意思 我怎么了
Gadgy just offered Howell $250,000,
盖奇刚才给霍维尔出价25万
which means someone has been talking to them,
所以肯定有人和他们说了
and it sure as hell couldn't have been him.
而且绝对不可能是霍维尔
And you think it was me?
那你就觉得是我吗
Well, you've been hell-bent on proving Cary and Diane wrong.
你确实在努力证明凯里和戴安错了
You can't dig in on principle at a firm like this.
你不能在这种公♥司♥里面太坚守原则
I know that coming here wasn't your first choice--
我知道来这里不是你的首选
believe me, it wasn't mine--
相信我 也不是我的首选
but our hand was forced.
但是我们没办法
I think I found your guilty party.
我觉得我找到你说的人了
Or more accurately,
或者更准确地说
419,000 guilty parties.
41.9万个人
Wait a minute.
等等
With all those followers,
有这么多粉丝
I think there's another way to go.
我觉得还有其他办法
It's Peter.
他们在查彼得
You sure?
你确定吗
They don't bring the full resources of the FBI
他们不会随便对一个人出动
and the Justice Department against just anyone.
整个联调局和司法部的资源
They're trying to bring down another governor.
他们是想再扳倒一个州长
Which issue specifically?
具体是哪件事
I don't know.
我不知道
You know what it's like.
情况是什么样你也知道
The longer you're in office, the more things there are
在这个办公室里呆的时间越长
that are papered over, put away, massaged.
就有越多的事情被掩盖 搁置和美化
Yes, but in my experience,
是 但以我的经验
if you think back through all of the issues
你回顾一下所有这些事
and figure which one you never kept a file on,
如果有一件事你没有留下任何文件
never took a note about, never admitted to anyone...
从来不记录 从来没有对任何人承认过
that's the one.
那就是那件事了
You know...
你知道吗
you were right.
你是对的
'Bout what?
什么对的
Returning home after losing a presidential bid,
参选总统失败后回到家乡
Peter had a target on his back...
彼得肯定要被背后阴一招
...and someone's going to take a shot at him.
会有人去扳倒他的
Every time.
向来如此
Good luck, Eli.
祝你好运 伊莱
All rise!
全体起立
So Christo seems to have been at work here.
是克里斯多弄得这些吗
No.
不是
Pete from maintenance.
维修部的彼得做的
So he didn't want to tent me, too?
他怎么不把我也包进去呢
No. He thinks this will do it.
不 他觉得这样就行了
Great.
真棒
Well.
好吧
It's a real improvement here.
这里真是好多了
So, we seem to have a new defense here we're trying, counselor?
看来你们又想出了一个新的辩护策略 是吗
Well, not new.
虽然不是新的
But true.
但确实是这样
Mr. Howell is a journalist.
霍维尔先生是一位记者
Really?!
真的吗
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
A citizen journalist.
他是一位公民记者
Mr. Howell is therefore entitled to protect the identity
因此霍维尔先生有权利
of the person from whom he obtained the Foil
保护向他提供浮游的人
and to do as he pleases with the device.
以及随心处置这台设备
Mr. Howell is not a journalist.
霍维尔先生不是记者
He's a look-at-me with a smartphone.
他只是一个拿着智能手♥机♥渴求关注的人
His tweet about the Foil
他关于浮游的推文
falls within the definition of journalism.
符合记者的定义
He shared information in a public forum,
他在公共论♥坛♥上共享信息
information he analyzed...
这些信息是他分♥析♥...
With five exclamation points?
用了五个感叹号♥的信息吗
That does not qualify as analysis.
那根本不叫分♥析♥
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表