Um, that was several years ago. Yes.
那已经是几年前了 对
Have you read the book The Sociopath Next Door?
你读过《小心 无良是种病》这书吗
I haven't.
没看过
One out of every 25 people are sociopaths.
每二十五个人就会有一个反♥社♥会♥人格
They don't have the gene that leads to compassion.
他们没有同情心基因
They can fake being a normal person,
他们能假装成正常人
but deep down, they aren't.
但是内心深处 他们不正常
They may not murder, they may not rape,
他们不一定杀人 不一定强♥奸♥
but they will eat away your life from the inside.
但他们会彻底吞噬你的人生
That is Jason Crouse.
杰森·克劳斯就是这种人
And my advice to you, ma'am, is run.
女士 我给你的建议 赶快跑
But did you participate in Go Pro?
你参加「前进项目」了吗
Yes, everyone did.
对 大家都参加了
And did you have a passion project?
你有参加激♥情♥项目吗
Kristen and her coworkers were encouraged
克里斯汀和她的同事被鼓励
to have side projects,
参加了分支项目
and there's a chance that one of these side projects
有可能这些项目中的某一个
was the reason she got fired.
导致她被解雇了
Well, I was working on a relationship-mapping app.
我在弄一个关系网手♥机♥应用
Sorry, what... what is that?
抱歉 那是...那是什么
It's a way to create diagrams of relationships
它可以通过
between concepts, ideas, people and other pieces of information.
概念 想法 人物和其他信息来创建关系图
I found a way to cross-platform on JavaScript
我找到办法让「剧透者」
for an app I called Spoiler.
能在Javascript上跨平台
What's Spoiler?
「剧透者」是什么
It analyzes the pilot episode of a new TV series
它可以分♥析♥电视剧的试播集
and predicts stuff about the story,
然后预测故事走向
like who will sleep with who and who will get killed off.
比如说谁跟谁滚床单了还有谁被杀了
So it's predictive.
所以就是有预测功能咯
Yes. Why?
对呀 怎么了
Did anyone say it might be used by the NSA?
有没有人说这个可能被国安局利用
No, it's a stupid little program.
没有 这就是个闹着玩的小程序
It's not for surveillance.
又不是为了监视什么的
Where are you going? To talk to someone.
你要去哪 找人说点事
What's so secret you couldn't talk on the phone?
什么事这么神秘不能在电♥话♥上说吗
I need to get in touch with an old client of ours.
我得联♥系♥一下我们以前的一个客户
I think he gave you information on how to contact him?
我觉得他给了你联♥系♥他的具体方法
It's complicated.
一言难尽
What isn't?
不都是这样吗
All right.
好吧
Hello?
你好
Um, I'm a friend of Cary's.
我是凯里的一个朋友
You said to call if there was anything we needed.
你说过如果需要什么就给你打电♥话♥
Where are you?
你在哪
Chicago.
芝加哥
All right, did you do everything?
好 你所有的事都做完了吗
Everything Cary said.
所有凯里交代的都做了
Can I come out from under the blanket now?
我现在能从毯子里出来了吗
Did you type the number in under the blanket?
你是在毯子下面输的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Yes.
是
Then yes.
那你可以出来了
Uh, what do you need?
你需要什么
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
When you say potential, Diane, what you're really talking....
你说潜力的时候 戴安 你在说的其实是
Just ask me what I'm talking about.
直接问我我说的是什么吧
You're talking about the future of this firm.
你说的是律所的未来
Yes, and Monica is the kind of attorney
对 莫妮卡就是我眼中
I see in our future.
未来的样子
New-law.
新法律
That is where our future lies,
我们的未来立足于此
in companies like Three-Tech.
比如三科公♥司♥
The 3-D printing company?
那个3D打印公♥司♥吗
Their billable hours are laughable.
他们的计费工时太可笑了
So were Chumhum's, when they first started out.
查查网起步时也是啊
We need people like Brian and John Michael and Ray.
我们需要像布莱恩 约翰·迈克尔和雷那样的人
And I think we should vote.
我觉得我们还是投票吧
I vote for the black girl. Well, you don't get a vote, Howard.
我投给那个黑人女孩 霍华德 你不能投票
You're not a name partner. I'm on the hiring committee.
你不是冠名合伙人 我是招聘委员会的
You volunteered for the hiring committee
你是在考虑上诉的时候
when you were thinking about suing.
自愿来招聘委员会的
Ah, ridiculous.
一派胡言
Okay... Cary.
好吧 凯里
I will vote for the guy
我会投给那个在
who interned at Silicon Systems...
硅系统公♥司♥实习的人
Brian. Right.
布莱恩 对
And, David, I will agree
大卫 我会投给那个
to the automaton
法学院入学考试分数最高的
with the perfect LSATs...
那个呆子
Billy Bob.
比利·鲍勃
That's not his name.
他不叫那个
The two-named guy.
他有两个名字
...if you will both agree
只要你们两个都同意
to support Monica.
支持莫妮卡
I'm sorry, Diane.
不好意思 戴安
I just can't.
我不能同意
Then what will work for you, David?
那你想怎么样 大卫
Hiring the three
雇佣三个
most highly qualified candidates.
最能胜任这份工作的候选人
Three white guys.
三个白人
Two from Harvard, one from Stanford. Yup.
两个哈佛的 一个斯坦福的 对
Do you agree?
你同意吗
I liked Monica, Diane.
我喜欢莫妮卡 戴安
I really did, but...
我真的喜欢 但是
She doesn't look like you, right?
她看起来跟你不一样 对吗
That's not fair.
你这样说不公平
A lot of things that aren't fair are true.
很多不公平的事都是事实
Your Honor, at some point your ruling must be honored.
法官阁下 您的裁决好歹应该算数吧
This is not about your ruling...
这跟您的裁决无关
They want to play a video
他们想要给我们看一段视频
without telling us from whom.
但不告诉我们视频是谁给的
This is a matter of some delicacy--
这关系到一些敏感的问题
and national security--
以及国♥家♥安♥全♥
and we believe, for the safety of the person on the video,
并且我们相信 为视频里的人的安全着想
advance notice places him at unnecessary
提前透露他的身份 会将他置于不必要
and unacceptable risk. Who is it?
且无法接受的风险之中 他是谁
Your Honor, I'm being genuine, here.
法官阁下 我说的都是真的
I don't want to imperil the man
我不希望危及一个
who was brave enough to... Give me a name.
有勇气来 告诉我他的名字
Jeff Dellinger.
杰夫·德林杰
They want to hear testimony
他们想要听一个像斯♥诺♥登一样
from a disgraced, poor man's Snowden?
名誉扫地的人的证词
And I want to hear it.
我想听一下
We'll view it in chambers
我们在内庭看这个视频
and then I'll decide whether to admit it into evidence.
然后我会决定要不要将其收为庭证
Spoiler has been one of the NSA's
「剧透者」是国♥家♥安♥全♥局最激动人心的
most exciting civilian acquisitions,
民间收♥购♥之一
and although it was created for rather banal reasons,
虽然发明它的原因有点无聊
the same infrastructure
但这个基础结构
lends itself well to processing other forms of data.
很适合用来处理其他形式的数据
Like understanding conversations between potential terrorists
比如 理解潜在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之间的谈话
and predicting their future plots.
以及预测他们的阴谋
You know, like if, uh, one terrorist is going to get into
比如说 一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要去
a love triangle with another terrorist's wife.
给另一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的老婆当小三
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
Sort of.
也不全是玩笑
The NSA has spent millions of dollars
国♥家♥安♥全♥局花了数百万美金
to secure the Spoiler app.
才把「剧透者」应用搞到手
And, in my experience,
从我的经验来看
the agency and their partners
国安局及其合作伙伴
will do a... a lot
会做很多事情
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表